NFC East

Moderator: bwgood77

Who will win the division next season?

Cowboys
10
38%
Eagles
11
42%
Giants
3
12%
Redskins
2
8%
 
Total votes: 26

bluejerseyjinx
General Manager
Posts: 7,684
And1: 1,291
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#261 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote: :lol:

Afraid to face the facts lol? They have a cupcake schedule, due to finishing 4-12 last year. Because of that they've had the benefit of a last place schedule.

Wins against the Browns, Bears, and Niners isn't impressive.

Yet, our only loss is a one point loss to a winning team, because of a missed field goal and extra point. Sea Chickens can't beat a crappy Arizona team and loses to the Rams and Saints, and we are suppose to be impressed? O.K., lol.

I'm just stating the obvious here. Opponents win percentage is lowest in the league. Fact. :lol:

Its also been obvious we have been starting a rookie QB and RB all year. We lost our QB in preseason. We also had 4 starters out on defense for the first 4 weeks of the season and no Dez for a few weeks as well. Today, we still don't have our #2 draft choice playing yet, lost one of our O-lineman, lost 2 others to drug suspension and still have 3 starters out on defense. Yet we are still 9-1. I think its obvious that everyone is starting to take serious notice of us, because this wasn't expected till next year imho, and the biggest super bowl contenders are starting to get nervous of us. :eyebrows: :kissmybutt:
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#262 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:11 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Now that we are extremely relevant again instead of mediocre, we will be getting a lot of this over the next 6 years. After all, we are AMERICA'S TEAM.

You have to actually be liked by the vast majority, to be considered AMERICA'S TEAM. :lol:

Were are loved by the vast majority

Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#263 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:14 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
jwise44 wrote:Hawks because they went from a lifelong suck fest to the legion of boom and all american boy Russell (even though they have a true scumbag of a coach)

Hey, don't forget we supposedly have the refs as our 13th man in Seattle. The league has our back. :wink:

And the hookers to take care of the refs, :wink: :lol:

Hookers? Wrong city.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
bluejerseyjinx
General Manager
Posts: 7,684
And1: 1,291
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#264 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:14 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You have to actually be liked by the vast majority, to be considered AMERICA'S TEAM. :lol:

Were are loved by the vast majority

Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.

I bet there are more fans in this nation that dislikes your team way more than mine, lol. You know jack, there are many more sectors to his nation than the northwest quadrant with a west coast mentality. If you look at ratings, markets and fan base alone, Seattle couldn't even carry our brief case, just saying.
bluejerseyjinx
General Manager
Posts: 7,684
And1: 1,291
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#265 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote: :lol:

Afraid to face the facts lol? They have a cupcake schedule, due to finishing 4-12 last year. Because of that they've had the benefit of a last place schedule.

Wins against the Browns, Bears, and Niners isn't impressive.

Yet, our only loss is a one point loss to a winning team, because of a missed field goal and extra point. Sea Chickens can't beat a crappy Arizona team and loses to the Rams and Saints, and we are suppose to be impressed? O.K., lol.

I'm just stating the obvious here. Opponents win percentage is lowest in the league. Fact. :lol:

O.K. Ernie, lol.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#266 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:41 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Yet, our only loss is a one point loss to a winning team, because of a missed field goal and extra point. Sea Chickens can't beat a crappy Arizona team and loses to the Rams and Saints, and we are suppose to be impressed? O.K., lol.

I'm just stating the obvious here. Opponents win percentage is lowest in the league. Fact. :lol:

O.K. Ernie, lol.

I need to do a better job of hiding my identity. Damn.

Image
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#267 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:53 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Were are loved by the vast majority

Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.

I bet there are more fans in this nation that dislikes your team way more than mine, lol. You know jack, there are many more sectors to his nation than the northwest quadrant with a west coast mentality. If you look at ratings, markets and fan base alone, Seattle couldn't even carry our brief case, just saying.

Image

Image
Hmm...I see a lot of variety here.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
User avatar
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 15,245
And1: 7,721
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: NYC
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#268 » by jwise44 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Hey, don't forget we supposedly have the refs as our 13th man in Seattle. The league has our back. :wink:

And the hookers to take care of the refs, :wink: :lol:

Hookers? Wrong city.

Well then wipe seattl off my place to visit
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS knicks jets
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#269 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:01 am

jwise44 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:And the hookers to take care of the refs, :wink: :lol:

Hookers? Wrong city.

Well then wipe seattl off my place to visit

:lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,939
And1: 1,656
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Contact:
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#270 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 am

jwise44 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:And the hookers to take care of the refs, :wink: :lol:

Hookers? Wrong city.

Well then wipe seattl off my place to visit


The lack of hookers is more than offset by the quality herb.

Or so I hear.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
Head Coach
Posts: 6,080
And1: 1,373
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#271 » by Mr B » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You have to actually be liked by the vast majority, to be considered AMERICA'S TEAM. :lol:

Were are loved by the vast majority

Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.


Is that who's buy all those jerseys and driving up those Cowboys ratings? Maybe it's just the people in Dallas that have lead the Cowboys to be the most valuable franchise (in the world).

Tell me this, do you honestly think anyone would give a **** about the Seahawks or Pats if they went 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins? Before their current dynasties both of those franchises were in par with the current Browns, that's stating the obvious. The Cowboys on the other hand did go 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins yet they continuously out sell the Pats and every other team in merchandise sales and ratings.

Go back and watch that Cowboys/Steelers game and look at how many blue Cowboys jerseys there are in the stands. I guess every single one of those fans drove up from Dallas huh?
Mr B
Head Coach
Posts: 6,080
And1: 1,373
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#272 » by Mr B » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:02 am

Also "America's Team" is a nickname. Calling another team America's Team would be like saying Green Bay is no longer the "Frozen Tundra". We're going to call the Giants the Frozen Tundra now because it's colder there this year. Or Atlanta is now the Dog Pound because of what Vick did there a few years ago. Wait I know we'll call Houston the "Steel Curtain" now.

Also, regardless if you like them or not whenever someone says America's Team the freaking Seahawks are not the first team that comes to mind. It will ALWAYS be the Cowboys. It's a fact so might as well get over it.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#273 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 am

Mr B wrote:Also "America's Team" is a nickname. Calling another team America's Team would be like saying Green Bay is no longer the "Frozen Tundra". We're going to call the Giants the Frozen Tundra now because it's colder there this year. Or Atlanta is now the Dog Pound because of what Vick did there a few years ago. Wait I know we'll call Houston the "Steel Curtain" now.

Also, regardless if you like them or not whenever someone says America's Team the freaking Seahawks are not the first team that comes to mind. It will ALWAYS be the Cowboys. It's a fact so might as well get over it.

What's in the water down in Texas? :roll:

Spoiler:
Image

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#274 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 am

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Were are loved by the vast majority

Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.


Is that who's buy all those jerseys and driving up those Cowboys ratings? Maybe it's just the people in Dallas that have lead the Cowboys to be the most valuable franchise (in the world).

Tell me this, do you honestly think anyone would give a **** about the Seahawks or Pats if they went 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins? Before their current dynasties both of those franchises were in par with the current Browns, that's stating the obvious. The Cowboys on the other hand did go 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins yet they continuously out sell the Pats and every other team in merchandise sales and ratings.

Go back and watch that Cowboys/Steelers game and look at how many blue Cowboys jerseys there are in the stands. I guess every single one of those fans drove up from Dallas huh?

No one said Jerry wasn't business savvy. Dude can obviously sell with the best of them. Can charm just about anyone. People like you for instance. :lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
Mr B
Head Coach
Posts: 6,080
And1: 1,373
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#275 » by Mr B » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:54 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Maybe in your own mind they are. A lot of the country could care less about your boys'.


Is that who's buy all those jerseys and driving up those Cowboys ratings? Maybe it's just the people in Dallas that have lead the Cowboys to be the most valuable franchise (in the world).

Tell me this, do you honestly think anyone would give a **** about the Seahawks or Pats if they went 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins? Before their current dynasties both of those franchises were in par with the current Browns, that's stating the obvious. The Cowboys on the other hand did go 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins yet they continuously out sell the Pats and every other team in merchandise sales and ratings.

Go back and watch that Cowboys/Steelers game and look at how many blue Cowboys jerseys there are in the stands. I guess every single one of those fans drove up from Dallas huh?

No one said Jerry wasn't business savvy. Dude can obviously sell with the best of them. Can charm just about anyone. People like you for instance. :lol:


I've been a Cowboys fan since before Jerry owned the team, I'll also be a fan after Jerry's gone.

Also they were given that name (by NFL Films) long before Jerry bought the team. You don't have to like it for it to be a fact that the Cowboys are and will always be America's Team. It's a fact.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
RealGM
Posts: 18,505
And1: 9,252
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: PNW
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#276 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:03 am

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Is that who's buy all those jerseys and driving up those Cowboys ratings? Maybe it's just the people in Dallas that have lead the Cowboys to be the most valuable franchise (in the world).

Tell me this, do you honestly think anyone would give a **** about the Seahawks or Pats if they went 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins? Before their current dynasties both of those franchises were in par with the current Browns, that's stating the obvious. The Cowboys on the other hand did go 20+ years with only 2 playoff wins yet they continuously out sell the Pats and every other team in merchandise sales and ratings.

Go back and watch that Cowboys/Steelers game and look at how many blue Cowboys jerseys there are in the stands. I guess every single one of those fans drove up from Dallas huh?

No one said Jerry wasn't business savvy. Dude can obviously sell with the best of them. Can charm just about anyone. People like you for instance. :lol:


I've been a Cowboys fan since before Jerry owned the team, I'll also be a fan after Jerry's gone.

Also they were given that name (by NFL Films) long before Jerry bought the team. You don't have to like it for it to be a fact that the Cowboys are and will always be America's Team. It's a fact.

Spoiler:
Image
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Roddy wrote:- The NBA without Seattle is not the real NBA
Mr B
Head Coach
Posts: 6,080
And1: 1,373
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#277 » by Mr B » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:53 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:No one said Jerry wasn't business savvy. Dude can obviously sell with the best of them. Can charm just about anyone. People like you for instance. :lol:


I've been a Cowboys fan since before Jerry owned the team, I'll also be a fan after Jerry's gone.

Also they were given that name (by NFL Films) long before Jerry bought the team. You don't have to like it for it to be a fact that the Cowboys are and will always be America's Team. It's a fact.

Spoiler:
Image


Again, you don't have to like it but it's a fact.
bluejerseyjinx
General Manager
Posts: 7,684
And1: 1,291
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
Location: Maine
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#278 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:36 am

Forget it Mr. B. They are like so many in the NFL. They all want a piece of what we stand for, are all about and have, even after 20 years of being mediocre and winning zip. Being labeled as America's team was something that was pretty much forced on us after it was offered to the Steelers first, and rejected. Landry hated the America's team label. He didn't want it. He thought it would fire up all the teams we would be facing in the future. You know what, he was right. We've always had that extra intangible and label to fight off for decades now along with setting the NFL standard back in the 70's. And now, the NFL sleeping giant is awake and back. Cowboy nation has awakened and risen and continue to be on everyone's mind, good or bad.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 52,217
And1: 6,093
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#279 » by studcrackers » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:37 am

jwise44 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:They will always be a little over hyped because they're the Cowboys. 9 straight wins is 9 straight wins though. That's hard to do I don't care who was on the roster. Also winning in Green Bay and in Pittsburgh is nothing to dismiss. Not to mention the Ravens have a legit #1 defense and the Cowboys hung 400 yards of offense on them and had three 10+ play drives in the second half. There are maybe two other teams in the NFL that could do that.

Now that we are extremely relevant again instead of mediocre, we will be getting a lot of this over the next 6 years. After all, we are AMERICA'S TEAM.

You are not even close to americas team

People like dak and zeke but there is no "americas team" and for damned sure it isn't yall...I would say pats or Seahawks even though I dislike both teams (sorry cactus) are closer to that

Pats because of your definition of "always on everyone's mind"

Hawks because they went from a lifelong suck fest to the legion of boom and all american boy Russell (even though they have a true scumbag of a coach)


the butthurt by cowboys haters on "America's team" is hilarious
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,939
And1: 1,656
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Contact:
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#280 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:39 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:Also "America's Team" is a nickname. Calling another team America's Team would be like saying Green Bay is no longer the "Frozen Tundra". We're going to call the Giants the Frozen Tundra now because it's colder there this year. Or Atlanta is now the Dog Pound because of what Vick did there a few years ago. Wait I know we'll call Houston the "Steel Curtain" now.

Also, regardless if you like them or not whenever someone says America's Team the freaking Seahawks are not the first team that comes to mind. It will ALWAYS be the Cowboys. It's a fact so might as well get over it.

What's in the water down in Texas? :roll:

Spoiler:
Image

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid


I'm happy to report he's not in Texas. We have enough screwballs down here running the state.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to The General NFL Board