ImageImageImageImageImage

GAME THREAD: The Lebron's vs The Warriors

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

GAME THREAD: The Lebron's vs The Warriors 

Post#1 » by Mylie10 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:56 pm

In a cold desolate land lies the evil empire known as the Lebron's. Lead by the hated Darth James

But this evil has awoken a force within the Warriors from Oak Land. These Warriors had previously fought back against the evil known as the Lebrons, in the past.

But last millennium, these Warriors were injured in battle.

A traitor was amongst us, working against good, and unknowingly helping the forces of evil.

A savior has entered the fray, for the fight against evil. He may not even be enough

But the true Force has Awoken in this one. He will be the one that delivers against the Evil Empire. He is the one that can overtake and conquer Darth LeBron....the only one.....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,666

Re: GAME THREAD: The Lebron's vs The Warriors 

Post#2 » by Coxy » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Outstanding as always Mylie.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#3 » by Quazza » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Amazing dude
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,302

Post#4 » by Impuniti » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 pm

This topic got me

Mylie deserves

& I'll be here for

Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#5 » by Quazza » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:40 pm

every year me and my best mate have a designated "Warriors Day". Basically dressed up head to toe in Dubs gear (standard for me anyway) get silly drunk and be merry as ****.

lately, or since we haven't sucked, we've always done it Boxing day here so we can watch the Xmas game. That tradition continues tomorrow, though the game starts our time at around 6am

sooooo, should be white girl wasted by around 7am. Please disregard all posts

Straya!
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
cladden
Analyst
And1: 382

Post#6 » by cladden » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:42 am

About time we got a real kick-ass gamethread going here. Great work Mylie. Biggest game of the young season.

Now, can I get a blow it up and rebuild if we lose this one going in here?
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#7 » by likashing » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:59 am

Great thread thanks!
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
StepBackCrack
Starter
And1: 3,083

Post#8 » by StepBackCrack » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:05 am

Amazing :lol:
StepBackCrack
Starter
And1: 3,083

Post#9 » by StepBackCrack » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:09 am

Read on Twitter
Phase 3
Veteran
And1: 758

Post#10 » by Phase 3 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:55 am

Kinda wish this game wasn't on Christmas because I won't be able to watch it live. I'll have to dvr it and watch it tomorrow night. Go Warriors! And Merry Christmas!
jason bourne
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Post#11 » by jason bourne » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:58 am

Bring it on.
“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.” Peter Thiel

ImageImage
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,291

Post#12 » by clyde21 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:56 am

Wait wait wait woh woh woh ... woah...

Is that Scarlett in the last pick?
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#13 » by turk3d » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:18 am

You musta been saving this one Mylie. This GT is so impressive the Dubs oughta hire you. Bravo! I love the thread title. Very creative my man and way to set the tone for tomorrow here on Christmas eve. Happy holiday to everyone and let's hope that the Dubs give all us fans a nice Christmas gift. And let's not forget what tomorrow is really supposed to about. Blessings to all and throughout the coming new year.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
Prius
Junior
And1: 324

Post#14 » by Prius » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:30 am

Who is the dumb idiot that scheduled the best game of the day at 11:30 AM? Did they think more people will watch in the morning and then save the crappy games last for prime time so overall they'd get more ratings for the entire day? To spite them I won't watch it live and gonna use other free HD sources to watch the full game in the afternoon/night time.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,974

Post#15 » by cdubbz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:56 am

Prius wrote:Who is the dumb idiot that scheduled the best game of the day at 11:30 AM? Did they think more people will watch in the morning and then save the crappy games last for prime time so overall they'd get more ratings for the entire day? To spite them I won't watch it live and gonna use other free HD sources to watch the full game in the afternoon/night time.

11:30AM is ridiculous. This game should be the Christmas Day Finale at 5:30pm PST or at least 3:30pm PST

But at least the players get to enjoy the rest of their day (well the winning team haha)
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,974

Post#16 » by cdubbz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:01 am

Really going to be interesting how Kerr uses the rotation for the game. First BIG test and BIG game all season -- Thunder and Clippers were thought to be BIG games, but did not end up being like that.

Will Kerr mix up the rotations or keep the big 4 playing heavy minutes? Death lineup early?
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
bakesale
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Post#17 » by bakesale » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:17 am

Quazza wrote:every year me and my best mate have a designated "Warriors Day". Basically dressed up head to toe in Dubs gear (standard for me anyway) get silly drunk and be merry as ****.

lately, or since we haven't sucked, we've always done it Boxing day here so we can watch the Xmas game. That tradition continues tomorrow, though the game starts our time at around 6am

sooooo, should be white girl wasted by around 7am. Please disregard all posts

Straya!

white girl wasted by 7am, this I gotta see!
GlenRiceARoni
Sixth Man
And1: 793

Post#18 » by GlenRiceARoni » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Today I think we will find out if Cleveland has any semblance of a chance against GSW in a series this year.

I think Love/Thompson on the floor together Won't work if golden state goes durant/green.

But Kerr could hesitate to expose his hand in a regular season game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using RealGM mobile app
Badly Browned
Analyst
And1: 326

Post#19 » by Badly Browned » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:40 pm

GlenRiceARoni wrote:Today I think we will find out if Cleveland has any semblance of a chance against GSW in a series this year.

Regular season doesn't mean much.

The Warriors blew out Cleveland by 35 on their home court last season.
I'm not going to say that Curry is God. But he is definitely a god. -NeoWarriors
mademan
RealGM
And1: 28,691

Post#20 » by mademan » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 pm

GlenRiceARoni wrote:Today I think we will find out if Cleveland has any semblance of a chance against GSW in a series this year.

I think Love/Thompson on the floor together Won't work if golden state goes durant/green.

But Kerr could hesitate to expose his hand in a regular season game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using RealGM mobile app

This game could be a 30 point blowout either way and I dont think either team will think it matters in the long run. Rotations and strategy will change once it gets into a championship series, and a lot can happen in 6 months

Return to Golden State Warriors