ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: NBA League pass simultaneous streams?

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

CowboyBebop
Starter
And1: 2,134

OT: NBA League pass simultaneous streams? 

Post#1 » by CowboyBebop » Tue Oct 3, 2017 1:45 pm

Has anyone ever been able to stream a game from 2 different locations at the same time on nba league pass? I asked their chat rep, which was a waste of time.

Some background: The reason I’m going the league pass route is my father isn’t very technologically savvy. He can’t do any online streaming/vpn stuff. So I have to set him up with league pass, and figure I might as well use it too. We’ll be using the one team option (Knicks obviously). I have a DNS service set up on his firetv and my ps4 so I don’t have to worry about blackouts.

Will league pass let us watch simultaneously or log one of us out?
CowboyBebop wrote:Will Lebron be able to get warriors players suspended again so he has another chance to win this year? Or will he fail and get yet another loss on an already unimpressive finals record?
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,348

Re: OT: NBA League pass simultaneous streams? 

Post#2 » by Phish Tank » Tue Oct 3, 2017 1:51 pm

i don't think so, honestly.
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#3 » by Red Vines » Tue Oct 3, 2017 2:13 pm

I don't think it will be an issue. They assume that the package is bought for an entire household so there's going to be times when someone might be at out of town for work or something and be streaming while someone is at home is streaming...
JohnWillow
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,702

Post#4 » by JohnWillow » Tue Oct 3, 2017 2:19 pm

CowboyBebop wrote:Has anyone ever been able to stream a game from 2 different locations at the same time on nba league pass? I asked their chat rep, which was a waste of time.

Some background: The reason I’m going the league pass route is my father isn’t very technologically savvy. He can’t do any online streaming/vpn stuff. So I have to set him up with league pass, and figure I might as well use it too. We’ll be using the one team option (Knicks obviously). I have a DNS service set up on his firetv and my ps4 so I don’t have to worry about blackouts.

Yes you can I think, because two years ago when I was in college me and my friend payed for league pass and I was one sunday evening in a bus watching game from my Telephone, but my friend who was in the apartment was watching from the same league pass account the same game on Laptop.
Celtics fan. :crazy:
We also face the Kings twice in the near future. I think it's time Yabu pays back some of that free money he's been given his entire career and bounces Fox for a nice 2 week ankle sprain.
Newyorknick94
Head Coach
And1: 2,518

Post#5 » by Newyorknick94 » Tue Oct 3, 2017 2:40 pm

I share my account with my dad sometimes he’s watching it on his tablet at home and I’m watching it at work on my phone and it’s fine one year I gave my uncle my log in and I’d get kicked out every now and then but I’m pretty sure 2 streams at once is fine
Legends BAT
G - Penny Hardaway/Mike Bibby
G - Gilbert Arenas / Monta Ellis
F - Julius Erving/John Starks
F - Chris bosh/Danny Granger
C - Dikembe Mutombo
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,070

Re: RE: OT: NBA League pass simultaneous streams? 

Post#6 » by GONYK » Tue Oct 3, 2017 2:45 pm

CowboyBebop wrote:Has anyone ever been able to stream a game from 2 different locations at the same time on nba league pass? I asked their chat rep, which was a waste of time.

Watching simultaneously has never been a problem for me. My brother and I do it every year.
Paija
Junior
And1: 305

Post#7 » by Paija » Tue Oct 3, 2017 2:52 pm

It does not work for me unfortunately. When the second user logs in the first get kicked out. But we both watched on PCs/laptops, maybe on tablets or phones it may work. Will try
CowboyBebop
Starter

Post#8 » by CowboyBebop » Tue Oct 3, 2017 5:04 pm

I appreciate everyone for replying. Thank you!
CowboyBebop wrote:Will Lebron be able to get warriors players suspended again so he has another chance to win this year? Or will he fail and get yet another loss on an already unimpressive finals record?
Maury2423
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,544

Post#9 » by Maury2423 » Tue Oct 3, 2017 5:15 pm

I haven't had a problem with that for the last 2 years. I share a userid and password with about 5 other friends and we're all able to watch but sometimes it does knock me out randomly and I just have to log back in
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#10 » by King of Canada » Tue Oct 3, 2017 5:30 pm

I can try it for you tonight if you'd like? I'm thinking that if it won't let you via two different apps/platforms, at the very least it might let you watch the second one through a browser?
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
CowboyBebop
Starter

Post#11 » by CowboyBebop » Tue Oct 3, 2017 6:06 pm

King of Canada wrote:I can try it for you tonight if you'd like? I'm thinking that if it won't let you via two different apps/platforms, at the very least it might let you watch the second one through a browser?

That would be great, thanks. I’m going to be trying it tonight too, but I’d definitely be greatful for other people’s feedback.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by King of Canada » Tue Oct 3, 2017 6:09 pm

CowboyBebop wrote:
King of Canada wrote:I can try it for you tonight if you'd like? I'm thinking that if it won't let you via two different apps/platforms, at the very least it might let you watch the second one through a browser?

That would be great, thanks. I’m going to be trying it tonight too, but I’d definitely be greatful for other people’s feedback.

I'll try it and will let you know. I can try on my Roku and Ipad at the same time too.
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,676

Post#13 » by nedleeds » Tue Oct 3, 2017 6:11 pm

It may be checking IP address, if you are watching from 2 devices from behind a router will show as the same IP.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#14 » by King of Canada » Tue Oct 3, 2017 11:55 pm

LP working fine on the Roku and iPhone at the same time
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

BrownBearKing
Junior
And1: 398

Post#15 » by BrownBearKing » Wed Oct 4, 2017 2:38 am

I'm I'm NY, I gave my pass to my friends in NJ and NC. Idk if all 3 of us watched the game at the same time. But 3 of us def did.

It was through the go90 app, if that makes a difference.
CowboyBebop
Starter

Post#16 » by CowboyBebop » Wed Oct 4, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks everyone
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,831

Post#17 » by spree2kawhi » Wed Oct 4, 2017 7:46 pm

Mine's not letting me watch games even though it's paid for and I'm logged in. What's the issue?

Says "nl.p.purchase.already.subscribed"
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#18 » by King of Canada » Wed Oct 4, 2017 7:52 pm

basketboule wrote:Mine's not letting me watch games even though it's paid for and I'm logged in. What's the issue?

What are you trying to watch on? If a tablet, phone, or computer flip over to a private browser and try again?
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,831

Post#19 » by spree2kawhi » Thu Oct 5, 2017 6:45 am

King of Canada wrote:
basketboule wrote:Mine's not letting me watch games even though it's paid for and I'm logged in. What's the issue?

What are you trying to watch on? If a tablet, phone, or computer flip over to a private browser and try again?

Thanks for the response. It works on a tablet, but not on my laptop or phone. It's crazy.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#20 » by King of Canada » Thu Oct 5, 2017 12:12 pm

basketboule wrote:
King of Canada wrote:

Thanks for the response. It works on a tablet, but not on my laptop or phone. It's crazy.

Are you using a VPN to get around blackouts? I only ask because if you're not contact league pass tech support. They'll figure it out.
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

Return to New York Knicks