ImageImage

Harden + ? For ?

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

texasholdem
Lead Assistant
And1: 404

Re: Harden + ? For ? 

Post#41 » by texasholdem » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 am

Now that Kyle Lowry is an NBA champion, was trading him a mistake? That pick was used on Jeremy Lamb who was in the package for Harden

Hypothetically, would you rather have Harden or Lowry + Draymond Green (picked 16 instead of Royce White) + Khris Middleton (picked 18th instead of T Jones)?
Harden is still a work-in-progress. He can score, but he can't help his teammate that much - Yao Ming
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#42 » by TMU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:11 am

Raptors won because of their size and unselfish basketball from Kawhi Leonard. Something James Harden has to take note and learn. Glad someone took down the damn Warriors.
red96
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,380

Post#43 » by red96 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:15 am

TMU wrote:Raptors won because of their size and unselfish basketball from Kawhi Leonard. Something James Harden has to take note and learn. Glad someone took down the damn Warriors.

Come on now, let's not do this? That was the weakest Warriors team since when Mark Jackson was coaching them. No KD, no depth, Klay in-and-out. That wasn't the team the Rockets or LeBron played against. Yall need to chill out.
"Morey decided in 2007 that Steve Francis was to be the "franchise player" of the Rockets only to play what... 5 games? Morey didn't think Marc Gasol was worth a look that year,"
-baki "the Rockets fan"
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#44 » by TMU » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 am

red96 wrote:
TMU wrote:Raptors won because of their size and unselfish basketball from Kawhi Leonard. Something James Harden has to take note and learn. Glad someone took down the damn Warriors.

Come on now, let's not do this? That was the weakest Warriors team since when Mark Jackson was coaching them. No KD, no depth, Klay in-and-out. That wasn't the team the Rockets or LeBron played against. Yall need to chill out.

A healthy Warriors team sure would have won the finals, but KD was injured since the middle of Game 5 and the Rockets failed to capitalize due to inherent flaws in their system. I don't see anything wrong with what I have said despite my opinion not being a popular one.
red96
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,380

Post#45 » by red96 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:56 am

TMU wrote:
red96 wrote:

A healthy Warriors team sure would have won the finals, but KD was injured since the middle of Game 5 and the Rockets failed to capitalize due to inherent flaws in their system. I don't see anything wrong with what I have said despite my opinion not being a popular one.
I'm not saying that the system and roster doesn't need work, They do, but the Rockets lost 1 game to a KDless Warriors. No real shame in that. The Raptors lost 2 games to KDless Warriors. They just had the fortune of having a whole series of games to capitalize. The Rockets had 1 game. The system has some real flaws, but that isnt why Paul and Capela both played subpar. The Rockets just weren't as good as they were the year before, and they played a goat level Warriors team. The Rockets weren't favored at any point of series. Hell, I think Capela would've matched up better with Cousins on the floor as well. The Rockets and Raptors played 2 completely different teams. Using the Raptors as an example is a bad one. Their system and players lose to a healthy Warriors. This finals has the biggest asterisk of any finals that I can remember. Even more than the 2015 finals, because the Cavs had never proved what they were capable of at that point.
"Morey decided in 2007 that Steve Francis was to be the "franchise player" of the Rockets only to play what... 5 games? Morey didn't think Marc Gasol was worth a look that year,"
-baki "the Rockets fan"
moofs
General Manager
And1: 537
Location: "if the warriors win the title this season ill tattoo their logo in my di ck" -- 000001

Post#46 » by moofs » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 pm

red96 wrote:

Yeah, it was closer to the team LeBron beat with Curry on a sprained MCL that had his shot all clankified, but moreso because the 2016 team still had Thompson and more depth.
Morey 2020.

Q:How are they experts when they're always wrong?
A:Ask a stock market analyst or your financial advisor

Return to Houston Rockets