ImageImageImageImageImage

OT IT Chapter 2

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

magee
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,400

Re: OT IT Chapter 2 

Post#41 » by magee » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Looking forward to IT 2. For international films, Midsommar and Goodnight Mommy are effing creepy as all hell. Worth checking out.
NYKnicksTAPE
RealGM
And1: 13,426

Post#42 » by NYKnicksTAPE » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:42 pm

IT Chapter 1 was much better

this movie was long as hell, and the ending was cartoonish

great casting tho

the rewatchability of this movie is low IMO...I would never go see it a 2nd time in theaters...at home, I could at least fast forward through the slow parts

tbf, I think the rewatchability of Avengers Endgame is low as well...I saw it again recently and just wanted to skip the whole 1st hour...Infinity War was definitely the better movie

Is it just me, or has 2019 been a pretty trash year for movies?
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,264

Post#43 » by gavran » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:41 am

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:Is it just me, or has 2019 been a pretty trash year for movies?

Absolutely. The Knicks had a better 2019, than Hollywood.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,425

Post#44 » by RHODEY » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 pm

NYKnicksTAPE wrote:IT Chapter 1 was much better

this movie was long as hell, and the ending was cartoonish

great casting tho

the rewatchability of this movie is low IMO...I would never go see it a 2nd time in theaters...at home, I could at least fast forward through the slow parts

tbf, I think the rewatchability of Avengers Endgame is low as well...I saw it again recently and just wanted to skip the whole 1st hour...Infinity War was definitely the better movie

Is it just me, or has 2019 been a pretty trash year for movies?

I wouldn't say trash, in a vacuum neither movie was bad, but the expectations for each were sky high. They definitely did not meet those expectations. Regarding IT for me that trailer scene with the old lady was the scariest in the whole movie, nothing else was close IMO.

Return to New York Knicks