ImageImageImageImageImage

Official 2019 Offseason Training Thread (Update: New Pascal Footage)

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,959

Re: Official 2019 Offseason Training Thread (Update: New Pascal Footage) 

Post#741 » by Kevin Willis » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:35 am

LoveMyRaps wrote:

Enjoy

Marvin Bagley looked good. Also Javale. Ariza looks skinny, I hardly recognized him. They had some quality players in these runs.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
HeadtopChunes
Head Coach
And1: 10,224

Post#742 » by HeadtopChunes » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:49 am

Powell looks good, it be nice if that fadeaway translates to the league
LoveMyRaps
RealGM
And1: 43,100

Post#743 » by LoveMyRaps » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:46 am

Cameron Payne is so ass.

This is a recording.
In Masai We Trust :meditate:
Syd-TK3
RealGM
And1: 17,687

Post#744 » by Syd-TK3 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:14 am

Powell looks like a star watching these videos multiple different ways to score.
I'm really hoping he stays consistent
bballsparkin
RealGM
And1: 7,548

Post#745 » by bballsparkin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:46 am

nabbs wrote:Norm and Pascal were standouts but Boucher needs to play. The dude does things that really excite you sometimes. Dude will be so much fun to watch in the open floor

Hopefully Boucher starts the season playing well as I'd imagine Gasol is going need to start the season light on the minutes after his epic summer.
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,924

Post#746 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 am

Maybe Brunocher can steal a little of Gasol's game. Find the open man as lighthouse tower and drill wide open 3's from the top of the key.
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,924

Post#747 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:21 am

LoveMyRaps wrote:Cameron Payne is so ass.

This is a recording.

Third string point guard. Book it. Taylor going to 905.
DreamTeam09
RealGM
And1: 8,669

Post#748 » by DreamTeam09 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:52 pm

Wheres Devin Robinson and why isn't he hoopin with these guys, in fact I haven't seen him all summer.

In Raptor Ball I Trust
super_balls
Starter
And1: 1,837

Post#749 » by super_balls » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Delon made in an appearance!

Anyway, I felt that norm looked super efficient and poised in his movements. He looks much more confident with his body and his decisions. I can see him breaking out and finally being consistent.

Pascal just looks way ahead of the class in these runs, kind of lazy on defence but it’s is just open runs.

I see a lot of people mentioning Payne and I just don’t see him making it. I think the 3rd string PG will be shared by Terrence Davis and McCaw.

Chap (Rondae Hollis Jefferson) can do intriguing things like defend multiple position but the main fun thing he can do pushing the ball off a rebound - his passing is solid , had a couple nice drop off passes to Boucher. With shooters around him he can do intriguing things.

Now, Boucher man he is fun to watch. He can do a lot of weird things on the court and in the open court he’ll be fun. I thing Nurse can do a lot of intriguing lineups with guys getting up and down the floor. I think the Lowry with no Serge/Gasol lineup might do some Damage:

Lowry/Norm/Siakam/RHJ/Boucher
super_balls
Starter
And1: 1,837

Post#750 » by super_balls » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:51 pm

DreamTeam09 wrote:Wheres Devin Robinson and why isn't he hoopin with these guys, in fact I haven't seen him all summer.

He was in the background trying to catch lobs or hanging on the rim every 5 seconds lol
DreamTeam09
RealGM
And1: 8,669

Post#751 » by DreamTeam09 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:13 pm

super_balls wrote:Delon made in an appearance!

Anyway, I felt that norm looked super efficient and poised in his movements. He looks much more confident with his body and his decisions. I can see him breaking out and finally being consistent.

Pascal just looks way ahead of the class in these runs, kind of lazy on defence but it’s is just open runs.

I see a lot of people mentioning Payne and I just don’t see him making it. I think the 3rd string PG will be shared by Terrence Davis and McCaw.

Chap (Rondae Hollis Jefferson) can do intriguing things like defend multiple position but the main fun thing he can do pushing the ball off a rebound - his passing is solid , had a couple nice drop off passes to Boucher. With shooters around him he can do intriguing things.

Now, Boucher man he is fun to watch. He can do a lot of weird things on the court and in the open court he’ll be fun. I thing Nurse can do a lot of intriguing lineups with guys getting up and down the floor. I think the Lowry with no Serge/Gasol lineup might do some Damage:

I would like to see this lineup out there as well. We have a lot of options this year.

In Raptor Ball I Trust
TheBoi10
General Manager
And1: 11,891

Post#752 » by TheBoi10 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Norm is going to breakout this year, 16ppg, maybe 18 ppg; nice trade bait if we want.

Boucher was getting destroyed inside by McGee and an ancient Amir Johnson
First Step
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,929

Post#753 » by First Step » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 pm

super_balls wrote:Delon made in an appearance!

Boucher concerns me. He has tunnel vision. I don't recall him looking to move the ball. He might put up some numbers and make a few highlight looking plays, but overall he seems to be unaware of how to play the game of basketball.
Jcity08
RealGM
And1: 15,885

Post#754 » by Jcity08 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 pm

First Step wrote:Boucher concerns me. He has tunnel vision. I don't recall him looking to move the ball. He might put up some numbers and make a few highlight looking plays, but overall he seems to be unaware of how to play the game of basketball.

I feel like Boucher will flourish with a good PG that can get him good looks on offense, as he has all the tools, quickness & length to be a good finisher around the rim. Could give us some quality minutes off the bench with a good PG and can play both sides of the court.

He still looks on the thin side though, hopefully he's strength trained enough to guard quality forwards & centers for 8 to 10 minutes and is a good weak side defender.

Signed with team T.W.O for the 2022-23 2023-24 season.
pilkoids
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,337

Post#755 » by pilkoids » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

I expect any extended minutes we see of Boucher will be so obviously painful that a reserve vet big will be signed right after.
HeartDonor
Rookie
And1: 3,765

Post#756 » by HeartDonor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Cam Payne missed a wide open floater in the first part of the video.
Asif16
RealGM
And1: 27,478

Post#757 » by Asif16 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Norm realizes its now or never.

Kawhi gone. Green gone.

He's bout to get massive minutes
Mikistan
RealGM
And1: 38,473

Post#758 » by Mikistan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Asif16 wrote:Norm realizes its now or never.

Kawhi gone. Green gone.

Remember when people had big expectations when Carroll was on load management/injured and Norm just couldnt fill that gap in the starting lineup.

He went on a reset after that, inconsistent, turning to Herbie Kuhn to become his Chaplain and Norm took a giant look at the concept of faith in his life.

He is ready now, mentally, not just physically.

You can see him picking his spots in the pick up runs, doesn't need to over-handle it - ready to give drop passes in the lane to Boucher for dunks, hitting his open 3s. Going to his moves with purpose and poise
Asif16
RealGM
And1: 27,478

Post#759 » by Asif16 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Mikistan wrote:
Asif16 wrote:Norm realizes its now or never.

Kawhi gone. Green gone.

Remember when people had big expectations when Carroll was on load management/injured and Norm just couldnt fill that gap in the starting lineup.

He went on a reset after that, inconsistent, turning to Herbie Kuhn to become his Chaplain and Norm took a giant look at the concept of faith in his life.

He is ready now, mentally, not just physically.

You can see him picking his spots in the pick up runs, doesn't need to over-handle it - ready to give drop passes in the lane to Boucher for dunks, hitting his open 3s. Going to his moves with purpose and poise

Yeah last year was huge for him. Especially the Bucks series. He found his mojo back
MixxSRC
General Manager
And1: 14,092

Post#760 » by MixxSRC » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:30 pm

Return to Toronto Raptors