Marc Jurado Leaves Barcelona For Manchester United

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Marc Jurado Leaves Barcelona For Manchester United 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Marc Jurado has confirmed his departure from Barcelona and will sign with Manchester United.

The right-back\'s non-professional terms expired on June 30 but he has been eligible for a professional contract since he turned 16 in April.

Barcelona offered him a three-year deal worth €100,000 annually by the end of the deal with a €200,000 bonus if he made his debut for the B team.

\"It\'s never easy to leave the club that has given you everything,\" Jurado wrote on Instagram on Monday. \"Barcelona has been my second home, my second family, where I have grown as a player and also as a person. Now it is time to say goodbye but not before thanking every one of the people that have helped me since I joined in 2011.

\"I\'ve been lucky enough to share my passion with a fantastic generation of players. We started as kids that just wanted to chase the ball and I bid farewell, nine years later, able to call them my friends. We have had tremendous luck with the coaches we have had and that have developed us and helped us to keep fulfilling our dreams.

\"Everything has a beginning and an end. My end, after reflecting with my family, has arrived. I leave behind unforgettable memories that I will always carry with me.\"

Via ESPN

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion