ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Kemba Rises From the Ashes. Knicks Still Ass

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Re: PG: Kemba Rises From the Ashes. Knicks Still Ass 

Post#321 » by KnicksGod » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:47 am

Chanel Bomber wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:Debate is good but I'm surprised anybody cares that much about this game or losing. We have the most good young players we've had in a long time. We need to reorient the team around them.

You can make the case Gallinari-Chandler-Mozgov-Fields was better than this group.

In fact I'm making that case :lol:

At the time they looked okay but where they turned out, I think this group very likely will be better. Higher ceiling and floor.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 46,179

Post#322 » by dakomish23 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:01 am

Black and Blue wrote:Postgame team (led by Hahn) straight up hates this team and I love it. Wally doing play by play means there is no one to sugarcoat everything and defend Randle and the vets.

Much more entertaining than the actual games lately.

This sounds amazing. I’ve avoided the post game stuff for a while but angry Hahn sounds great
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
bleedblue3303
Sixth Man
And1: 1,129

Post#323 » by bleedblue3303 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:52 am

thebuzzardman wrote:
bleedblue3303 wrote:
Worst_to_First wrote:Aller was the one Thibs bullied right? Would like to see him made GM and the one to fire Thibs.

From what I remember In an article a while back . Thins was calling Aller, Hinkie.

There is reason Thibs warms out his welcome everywhere he goes .

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Guys are going to disagree and bust balls. We don't know the whole story here. It just may be that Thibs is all in on vets and winning now and is a moron and that Aller might want to be more cautious. He may have even wanted to tank for one year, save money etc - hence the "Hinkie" comment.
Maybe one day we'll find out.

I'm pretty sold on the idea that Leon doesn't know what he's doing and is using everyone as a committee and that Thibs has his ear as much as any GM/Asst GM.
I think this structure is a recipe for disaster, which we are now seeing.
Sometimes Perry wins, sometimes Thibs, sometimes Aller, sometimes Zanin. Or Perrin. With Rose having final says so, but again, I think it's a bad approach, not having a true leader of a GM.
Instead, we have a fat amateur and a committee.
Good times.

I found the article for you. We found out. Thibs is insane and will trade everyone if it means winning 1 extra game. Aller had the right strategy. It seems this year no one listened to him link to article below
https://nypost.com/2021/03/09/how-leon-rose-rebuilt-the-knicks-an-inside-look/ [url][/url]

https://nypost.com/2021/03/09/how-leon-rose-rebuilt-the-knicks-an-inside-look/

Return to New York Knicks