ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 6 Discussion Thread (Draft Edition) Free Agency announcement on page 84- FA begins Sunday @3

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,042

Re: Build a Franchise Season 6 Discussion Thread (Draft Edition) Free Agency announcement on page 84- FA begins Sunday 

Post#1721 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:44 am

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
K

I only spit facts, you knew Reddick sucked in the sim yet you still gave a large deal..

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM Forums mobile app

K

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Have fun with your big 3 of bogs, ibaka and gallo, you have $221 tied up in 3 players 2 of whom will likely be getting minimum deals IRL

Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
RealGM
And1: 39,320

Re: Build a Franchise Season 6 Discussion Thread (Draft Edition) Free Agency announcement on page 84- FA begins Sunday 

Post#1722 » by 2010 » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:57 am

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
I only spit facts, you knew Reddick sucked in the sim yet you still gave a large deal..

K

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Have fun with your big 3 of bogs, ibaka and gallo, you have $221 tied up in 3 players 2 of whom will likely be getting minimum deals IRL

K.

Creepy obsessed Hoffa processing the fact that he’s arguing with himself…
Spoiler:

…then when the reality hits.
Spoiler:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,156

Post#1723 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:24 am

Taking last minute offers on a sign and trade for Lavine

Also listening to offers on Josh Hart but would need a young player on a rookie contract in return.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,189

Post#1724 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:25 am

Just a thought to help with the initial rush of pms that are sure to come at Sunday at 3pm. But what about a pre bid period similar to the last time? Everyone can send one pm anytime before a deadline (maybe fri night or Sat) before the official start and to give bish time to tabulate. Then results are posted and pms are sent at 3PM Sun and free agency starts.

Just guessing that initial rush is the toughest to handle. Even if you don’t get an initial bid in there’s plenty of time to still bid. But maybe it will help with at least the first group of pms. Kind of like a tampering period
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1725 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:51 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Taking last minute offers on a sign and trade for Lavine

Also listening to offers on Josh Hart but would need a young player on a rookie contract in return.

2nd round draft pick or a $250/4 yr deal heading his way just to make sure he gets market value

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1726 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:53 am

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
K

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

K.

Creepy obsessed Hoffa processing the fact that he’s arguing with himself…
Spoiler:

…then when the reality hits.
Spoiler:

I wasn't the one getting tea bagged with jj reddicks contract

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1727 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:58 am

Got me eyes on a western conference powerhouses tier 1 player, I know I likely cannot get them, but I'm hoping they believe the hype in you cannot win a championship with a $500 AAV contract on the books. Will give me one of the best player in the NBA regardless of age or position of need, and get the ball rolling on them pursuing another teams top player as I know they definatly will not go the rebuilding route...

Hornets strategy, go after the best player available whose previous team can cause absolute mayhem once they lose them.. absolute panic I want to see.. mayhem.. pandemonium

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Buzzard
RealGM
And1: 7,522

Heat draftee Nikola Jovic caps off California Classic with 25-point effort. 

Post#1728 » by Buzzard » Thu Jul 7, 2022 2:20 am

Heat draftee Nikola Jovic caps off California Classic with 25-point effort.

https://therookiewire.usatoday.com/2022/07/06/heat-nikola-jovic-caps-california-classic-stats/
BAF Pacers: Unleash Trae!

PG Ice Trae
SG Buddy Hield/Luke Kennard/Brandin Podziemski
SF OG Anunoby/Terrence Ross/Kris Murray
PF Richaun Holmes/JaMychal Green/Chris Livingston
C KAT/Mark Williams
RealGM
And1: 39,320

Post#1729 » by 2010 » Thu Jul 7, 2022 2:46 am

This dude is mega weird. In here hyping himself up for FA by arguing with himself and baiting any and everyone he possibly can. Someone needs attention bad.

:lol:

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,672

Post#1730 » by bishnykfan » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:30 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:Just a thought to help with the initial rush of pms that are sure to come at Sunday at 3pm. But what about a pre bid period similar to the last time? Everyone can send one pm anytime before a deadline (maybe fri night or Sat) before the official start and to give bish time to tabulate. Then results are posted and pms are sent at 3PM Sun and free agency starts.

Just guessing that initial rush is the toughest to handle. Even if you don’t get an initial bid in there’s plenty of time to still bid. But maybe it will help with at least the first group of pms. Kind of like a tampering period

Didn't want this to get lost in the back and forth's you youtube clips but Deeeez brought up this idea and I thought it was worthy. I will be sending out your minimum bids today/tonight. Deeeez's idea to allow each team one PM with an initial offer between then and Saturday at 6PM, would give us a jump start on FA so that everyone would know exactly where they stood when FA opens on Sunday at 3PM. It would also help prevent that crush of PM's I'm sure to get if teams had an idea of where players stood right from the get go.

However, it wouldn't be fair to implement something new like this since this was put out after I announced the beginning of FA unless all 30 teams saw it and signed off on it. So I'll leave this here for today. If everyone agrees, teams can send their initial bid in starting tomorrow.

FOR:

(15) Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Golden State, Indiana, Clippers, Lakers, Milwaukee, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Portland, San Antonio, Utah

AGAINST
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
Buzzard
RealGM

Post#1731 » by Buzzard » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:46 pm

bishnykfan wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:Just a thought to help with the initial rush of pms that are sure to come at Sunday at 3pm. But what about a pre bid period similar to the last time? Everyone can send one pm anytime before a deadline (maybe fri night or Sat) before the official start and to give bish time to tabulate. Then results are posted and pms are sent at 3PM Sun and free agency starts.

Didn't want this to get lost in the back and forth's you youtube clips but Deeeez brought up this idea and I thought it was worthy. I will be sending out your minimum bids today/tonight. Deeeez's idea to allow each team one PM with an initial offer between then and Saturday at 6PM, would give us a jump start on FA so that everyone would know exactly where they stood when FA opens on Sunday at 3PM. It would also help prevent that crush of PM's I'm sure to get if teams had an idea of where players stood right from the get go.

However, it wouldn't be fair to implement something new like this since this was put out after I announced the beginning of FA unless all 30 teams saw it and signed off on it. So I'll leave this here for today. If everyone agrees, teams can send their initial bid in starting tomorrow.

FOR:

AGAINST

I doubt all 30 teams see it but I am for a early FA offer if put in place.

PG Ice Trae
C KAT/Mark Williams
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,821

Post#1732 » by mpharris36 » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:48 pm

bishnykfan wrote:

FOR:

AGAINST

I would be FOR this. Seems like it maybe help the onslaught right at 3pm and for anyone that can't log on exactly at that time it gives them time at least to be able to log in Saturday night of Sunday morning to send there initial bids in on such an important FA period.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Fat
RealGM
And1: 24,020

Post#1733 » by Fat » Thu Jul 7, 2022 12:52 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Taking last minute offers on a sign and trade for Lavine

2nd round draft pick or a $250/4 yr deal heading his way just to make sure he gets market value

Just $250?

br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#1734 » by br7knicks » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:03 pm

bishnykfan wrote:

FOR:

(2) Indiana, San Antonio

AGAINST

Sure
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,821

Post#1735 » by mpharris36 » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:05 pm

I think it even helps e-balla out a bit too as he said Sunday would be tough for him. But if he sends his bids in saturday night he should be good. Also allows bish some time to comb through the initial onslaught and if teams come correct early hopefully the PM's die down a bit from there.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,750

Post#1736 » by DOT » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:06 pm

I like that proposal.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Buzzard
RealGM

Post#1737 » by Buzzard » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:07 pm

I don't see how the early offer can hurt anything. As also stated, for those having internet/login issues it will give them a better shot at making one of their most coveted offers.

PG Ice Trae
C KAT/Mark Williams
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,979

Post#1738 » by Manhattan Project » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:23 pm

bishnykfan wrote:
FOR:

(4) Indiana, Lakers, Milwaukee, San Antonio

AGAINST

If it helps the initial load for you, sure I'm for it.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,750

Post#1739 » by DOT » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:27 pm

Plus it just makes sense from a realism perspective

Teams talk to players all the time before free agency starts. Sometimes they even hire their fathers to not get hit with tampering charges

But it happens, so I'm fine with it being allowed in BaF, especially since there's still plenty of time once free agency starts for people to get competing bids in.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
HerSports85
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 30,135

Post#1740 » by HerSports85 » Thu Jul 7, 2022 1:29 pm

I’m for it
BAF: Chicago Bulls
2023 In-season tournament Champs

Return to New York Knicks