ImageImageImage

Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets [Game 74]

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

JohnVancouver
General Manager
And1: 236

Post#313 » by JohnVancouver » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:01 am

Suns_fan_2007 wrote:yup Boris cussed...

In the 4th after a foul on him, nash turned away form the official and quite clearly (reading the lips) said, "F*** that"

My theory re' all the techs being called lately is that players are getting more and more pissed of at the inconstent calls and the refs are overreacting in their guilt - they must know they suck. How could they not?
impulsenine
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#314 » by impulsenine » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:02 am

djuandemarco wrote:Tomorrow i expect Diaw, Barbosa and Giri to show up...i think we can easily shoot + 50% over Denver. However it's a b2b and Steve and Shaq probably are gonna be tired. We don`t have the luxury of having another sloppy start on that game.

PROBABLY?
KJ7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#315 » by KJ7 » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:02 am

dm17415 wrote:Q had made 9 3pt's against NOH. But Nash is tied at 2nd place with Thunder Dan and surprisingly Kidd.

Cheers, I thought it was QRich.
KJ7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#316 » by KJ7 » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:04 am

JohnVancouver wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

In the 4th after a foul on him, nash turned away form the official and quite clearly (reading the lips) said, "F*** that"

My theory re' all the techs being called lately is that players are getting more and more pissed of at the inconstent calls and the refs are overreacting in their guilt - they must know they suck. How could they not?

I must admit I think the reffing lately has been awful and I'm not really one to constantly bag the refs.

I fear the play-offs are gonna be very poorly reffed (kinda like last year). I really hoped the whole offseason controversies would inadvertently have a positive affect on the reffing ... I guess I was hoping for too much.
JohnVancouver
General Manager

Post#317 » by JohnVancouver » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:11 am

djuandemarco wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Amare played a great 2nd half, but...

Steve Nash played like a 2X MVP^99 tonight. He just simply took over tonight.

--- I think that half was the most fun I've had watching the team all year, and the 1st half was about the least enjoyable.
An amazing performance to comeback like that but my god, if we could just play that way for more than half a game
JohnVancouver
General Manager

Post#318 » by JohnVancouver » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:19 am

KJ7 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I must admit I think the reffing lately has been awful and I'm not really one to constantly bag the refs.

I fear the play-offs are gonna be very poorly reffed (kinda like last year). I really hoped the whole offseason controversies would inadvertently have a positive affect on the reffing ... I guess I was hoping for too much.

--- I know, I feel like a knob for whining abou tit but after the GS game, and a bunch of other cleary inept officiating and bogus, whimsy, coin-toss, signs of dementia reffing I just think the ref situation is out of hand.

i understand that we have an advantage watching the game in terms of angles and not having to make millisecond decisions, but the league *has* to do something about it.
mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,354

Post#319 » by mkot » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:20 am

Seriously, you gotto worry about the officiating in the playoffs, we're the Suns and we don't get benefit of the doubt EVER. We have like 6-7 techs over the last 2 games even Hill got T'ed up several times. WTF. Nash, a 2-time MVP, can't get a charge. They call a whack foul on Amare, a 1st team all-NBA center, when he clearly went straight up and Shaq, a HOF center, helped out with the block and got a BS call.
Thank you for your great work over the years, Matrix.
You're always a Sun in my heart. Ring of Honor awaits you.
albasuna
Rookie
And1: 1

Post#320 » by albasuna » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:21 am

Steve Nash finally comes back to life this season and shows us why he won 2-MVP back-to-back. He honestly needs to start taking games over more. At least he did it in the 3rd before the game was out of reach.

lol @ brickbosa
NapoleonII
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,421

Post#321 » by NapoleonII » Tue Apr 1, 2008 5:41 am

We can't win the 20-25 games required for a championship with Barbosa playing like ****...
STAT
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#322 » by STAT » Tue Apr 1, 2008 6:35 am

First post back, Barbosa needs to start taking it to the rack a few more times, watching most of the game seemed like he was just a shooter out there. With his speed, he should be killing any guard that guards him, except for the likes of Chris Paul.
Never Fear 33 Is Here
Lead Assistant
And1: 60
Location: DP09 Brotherhood: NF33IH, -SDU-, TASTIC, nevetsov, KPCB34, Frank Lee, Miklo, Rodrizzle, Cash

Post#323 » by Never Fear 33 Is Here » Tue Apr 1, 2008 12:27 pm

:rofl: Funniest game thread ever after the first half debacle.
Props to Kerrsed for the sig

Return to Phoenix Suns