And1: 14,077

Re: Game 47: Trail Blazers @ Pistons 7 pm 

Post#81 » by Laimbeer » Thu Apr 1, 2021 2:34 pm

Spoiler:
DBC10 wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

This is hilarious. He legitimately was so depressed while he was here that he quit elevating for us

I didn't buy it at the time, but I think the people saying he was dogging it and looking for a way out were right. Taking it slow to avoid injury, be less of a culture builder, and be a liability on the court.
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,886

Post#82 » by MotownMadness » Thu Apr 1, 2021 2:49 pm

Laimbeer wrote:
Spoiler:
DBC10 wrote:
MotownMadness wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

This is hilarious. He legitimately was so depressed while he was here that he quit elevating for us

I didn't buy it at the time, but I think the people saying he was dogging it and looking for a way out were right. Taking it slow to avoid injury, be less of a culture builder, and be a liability on the court.

I told everyone he wasn't cause I honestly just thought he was more competitive then that and wouldn't be able to hold back
Laimbeer
RealGM
And1: 14,077

Post#83 » by Laimbeer » Thu Apr 1, 2021 3:07 pm

MotownMadness wrote:
Laimbeer wrote:
Spoiler:
DBC10 wrote:

I told everyone he wasn't cause I honestly just thought he was more competitive then that and wouldn't be able to hold back

Same.

Return to Detroit Pistons