Vuc for 2+Wiggins again (GSW/ORL/MIL/NOP)

Moderators: loserX, pacers33granger, Texas Chuck, HartfordWhalers, Mamba4Goat, Andre Roberstan, Trader_Joe, BullyKing

Who say yes/no

Gsw yes
5%
Gsw no
19%
Mil yes
14%
Mil no
5%
Orl yes
14%
Orl no
19%
Nop yes
10%
Nop no
14%

Total votes: 21

Godaddycurse
Starter
And1: 980

Vuc for 2+Wiggins again (GSW/ORL/MIL/NOP) 

Post#1 » by Godaddycurse » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Combining feedback from buzzards thread of vuc to bucks (need better guard/halfcourt play) and the other feedback from vuc for wiggins/2 (gsw need better wing, not center)

GSW trade: wiggins, looney, #2, Minn 2021 1st
GSW receive middleton, brolo (tpe)

Orlando trade: vucevic, ross
Orlando receives: wiggins, #2

Milwaukee trades middleton, bledsoe, brolo
Milwaukee receives: holiday, vucevic, hart, ross

New Orleans trade holiday, hart
New orleans receive looney, bledsoe, minn 2021 1st

Why for gsw: complete their starting lineup with an allstar wing and cost controlled starting C
Why for orlando: start their rebuild
Why for milwaukee: improve guard and center play while getting some good shooters for their wings
Why for NOP: sell holiday for a nice future pick
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 21,363

Re: Vuc for 2+Wiggins again (GSW/ORL/MIL/NOP) 

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Breaking up Middleton into lesser parts is always a no. Stop trying it.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Skybox
Veteran
And1: 1,549

Post#3 » by Skybox » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:05 pm

I think MIL makes out well. NOLA debatable- as good as Jrue is, they may not really need him and that's a nice pick. ORL- I like, but others may not. GSW is certainly better than they were prior to trade but they are giving up two choice picks-they could maybe do better....If I were GSW, I trade directly with ORL as is, take Vuc and Ross who will both immediately and significantly contribute. Then I look elsewhere with the valuable Minny pick for another solid piece...but good OP...Middleton is very good, not great. Complementary player-not a star on his own, IMO. IMO, GSW looks to grab multiple strong complementary players...Middleton (like Jrue) may reside in that middle ground where he demands a big return but isn't going to lift you like a Beal-level guy.
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,283

Post#4 » by gswhoops » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Skybox wrote:I think MIL makes out well. NOLA debatable- as good as Jrue is, they may not really need him and that's a nice pick. ORL- I like, but others may not. GSW is certainly better than they were prior to trade but they are giving up two choice picks-they could maybe do better....If I were GSW, I trade directly with ORL as is, take Vuc and Ross who will both immediately and significantly contribute. Then I look elsewhere with the valuable Minny pick for another solid piece...but good OP...Middleton is very good, not great. Complementary player-not a star on his own, IMO. IMO, GSW looks to grab multiple strong complementary players...Middleton (like Jrue) may reside in that middle ground where he demands a big return but isn't going to lift you like a Beal-level guy.

Strongly disagree from a Warriors perspective - I'd MUCH rather have Middleton and BroLo than Vuc and Ross.
Skybox
Veteran
And1: 1,549

Post#5 » by Skybox » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:21 pm

gswhoops wrote:
Skybox wrote:I think MIL makes out well. NOLA debatable- as good as Jrue is, they may not really need him and that's a nice pick. ORL- I like, but others may not. GSW is certainly better than they were prior to trade but they are giving up two choice picks-they could maybe do better....If I were GSW, I trade directly with ORL as is, take Vuc and Ross who will both immediately and significantly contribute. Then I look elsewhere with the valuable Minny pick for another solid piece...but good OP...Middleton is very good, not great. Complementary player-not a star on his own, IMO. IMO, GSW looks to grab multiple strong complementary players...Middleton (like Jrue) may reside in that middle ground where he demands a big return but isn't going to lift you like a Beal-level guy.

Strongly disagree from a Warriors perspective - I'd MUCH rather have Middleton and BroLo than Vuc and Ross.

In a vacuum, I agree but, IMO the difference is not enough to include that MIN pick as well.
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,283

Post#6 » by gswhoops » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Skybox wrote:
gswhoops wrote:

In a vacuum, I agree but, IMO the difference is not enough to include that MIN pick as well.

Yeah sorry, should have been clear - strongly prefer Wiggins/2/MIN 21 for Midd/BroLo to Wiggins/2 for Vuc/Ross, even accounting for the extra cost
Ducklett
Analyst
And1: 1,984

Post#7 » by Ducklett » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:45 pm

I might be in the minority but I would love to watch the Bucks with Vuc and Ross. I think they would be much better off but I am abnormally low on both Bledsoe and Middleton.

Return to Trades and Transactions