Time to scout our gleague players?Darius Johnson-Odom
- athleticism. strong build, quick and powerful moves
- ability to finish with both hands
- willingness to slash to the rim, very aggressive as slasher
- seems to be able to absorb physical contact and finish
- quick release
- undersized combo guard
- no advanced playmaking skills nor advanced ball handling. 2.8TO for 3.8APG
- not refined footwork as shooter
- can he develop into good NBA defender? at least at PG position? we need a big defender at PG who can fight through screens, handle the ball and hit open 3s
- can he be a good slasher in NBA?
Less aggressive Marcus Smart (???)
23ppg, 3rpg, 4apg. 53%FG, 39%3PT on 6 attempts, 79%FTJared Terrell
- athleticism. strong build
- willingness to pass the ball
- seems to be able to play catch and shoot
- quick release, good shooting form
- undersized shooting guard
- no advanced playmaking skills nor advanced ball handling
- inconsistent as shooter
- can he defend SG/PG?
- can he score consistently in NBA?
Avery Bradley without defense (???)
17.7ppg, 5.7rpg, 3.7apg. 39%FG, 31%3PT on 5.3 attempts
P.S. I like them both as development prospects. Depends on our situation next year and their development trajectory they both can find minutes as rotational players.