Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

SelfishPlayer
Veteran
And1: 945

Re: Tyrell Terry 

Post#41 » by SelfishPlayer » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:18 pm

EvanZ wrote:
SelfishPlayer wrote:
This is an NBA draft forum, the point remains, only Young was the special NBA prospect entering college and at age 19. Everything else is "Jimmer" babble.

Yeah, I'll say again, you're just wrong. Steph was special and if you are too young to have watched him play, I'm sorry for you.

He was so special that he had to return for for his junior season to prove that he could play point guard because his NBA stock was low as an undersized shooting guard. He had to do the same thing Charles Jones had to do years prior after averaging 30ppg as a junior for an inferior college program.
doordoor123
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,150

Post#42 » by doordoor123 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:29 pm

EvanZ wrote:
doordoor123 wrote:Hand size has a big correlation for developing a handle because it’s easier to control the ball when dribbling if your hands are huge.

What was this in response to?

General information
EvanZ
General Manager
And1: 1,483

Post#43 » by EvanZ » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:16 pm

SelfishPlayer wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
SelfishPlayer wrote:
This is an NBA draft forum, the point remains, only Young was the special NBA prospect entering college and at age 19. Everything else is "Jimmer" babble.

Yeah, I'll say again, you're just wrong. Steph was special and if you are too young to have watched him play, I'm sorry for you.

He was so special that he had to return for for his junior season to prove that he could play point guard because his NBA stock was low as an undersized shooting guard. He had to do the same thing Charles Jones had to do years prior after averaging 30ppg as a junior for an inferior college program.

Oh right. Stephen Curry is Charles Jones. Got it. I will definitely be prioritizing your scouting reports. :lol:

Are you a jilted Knicks fan by any chance? :lol:
Almond2Oak
Freshman
And1: 14

Post#44 » by Almond2Oak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:25 pm

SelfishPlayer wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
SelfishPlayer wrote:

He was special. He nearly knocked off the eventual National Champs which featured (4) 5* guard recruits in Super Mario, B-Rush, Chicago’s finest in Sherron & Russ-Rob... dude put up 25 points in that game. I was scared **** going into that game bc Curry was deadly and KU threw everything at the 150lb soaking wet “8th grader” and it was barely enough to slow him down.
yosemiteben
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 7,797

Post#45 » by yosemiteben » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:28 pm

*comes in to learn about Tyrrell Terry*

*checks to see if clicked on correct thread*
EvanZ
General Manager
And1: 1,483

Post#46 » by EvanZ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:41 pm

yosemiteben wrote:*comes in to learn about Tyrrell Terry*

*checks to see if clicked on correct thread*

Original thread has more useful discussion imo.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1912563

Return to NBA Draft