Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Ruzious

Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,526

Re: Evan Mobley - USC 

Post#321 » by Stillwater » Thu Apr 1, 2021 6:33 pm

flow wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Zags soooo goood they made a top 5 lock in the NBA draft look weak and ineffective which he isnt at all normally

Guess Oregon must be really good, too.

He looked bad against Zags.
He was fine against Ducks 10 and 8 is fine and the 6 assists is better than good hence my point how good the Zags are
sure he had 17 points in that one but they got crushed
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING

Fischella wrote "There are easily 40-50 dudes with higher ceilings than Juzang in this class"
EvanZ
General Manager
And1: 1,615

Post#322 » by EvanZ » Thu Apr 1, 2021 9:35 pm

BlazersBroncos wrote:He has some special movement skills for his size, actually reminds me of Nicolas Claxton but thats probably recency bias. But 20/21 level Claxton with an ideal offensive skillset for a 2021 big man, which Mobley has, is arguably a #1 pick.

I had Claxton 11 on my board that year. So it wouldn't be a huge stretch to see Mobley at 1. Pretty sure I'll have Cade #1, but they're in the same tier to me. Of course, I had Luka and JJJ in the same tier, and that was probably a mistake, although still have high hopes for JJJ when he returns one day.
God Squad
Head Coach
And1: 3,060

Post#323 » by God Squad » Fri Apr 2, 2021 9:48 am

EvanZ wrote:
BlazersBroncos wrote:He has some special movement skills for his size, actually reminds me of Nicolas Claxton but thats probably recency bias. But 20/21 level Claxton with an ideal offensive skillset for a 2021 big man, which Mobley has, is arguably a #1 pick.

I had Claxton 11 on my board that year. So it wouldn't be a huge stretch to see Mobley at 1. Pretty sure I'll have Cade #1, but they're in the same tier to me. Of course, I had Luka and JJJ in the same tier, and that was probably a mistake, although still have high hopes for JJJ when he returns one day.

I don't think it's a stretch to have Mobley in the same Tier as Cade. I'm also wrestling with putting Green in the tier also.

Return to NBA Draft