isyed wrote:Super easy. Tank to sneak into bottom 5 and get a top 3 pick.
Use capspace to sign underrated free agent. I would go hard for Collins or Allen.
Sign and trade lowry for a 20 mill trade exception. We use it later in the season or next off season for another player.
Use the second rounders for senior bigmen.
Use mle for under the radar free agent. Use Bi annual to bring back gasol.
Resign gtj after signing our free agent.
No playoffs gives our guys rest for the first time in years and let's Siakam and og develop their games even more.
Allen(or Collins) / gasol/2nd rounder
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using RealGM mobile app
- If you s&t lowry for TPE, TPE counts towards cap, so you dont have cap room to sign a free agent.
- You dont get the full MLE (apx 9.5) when you are under the cap, you get room MLE which is apx ($4.5)
- Gasol signed a 2 year deal with lakers (and it is expected that he will retire at end of season)
- Collins already turned down $90/4 from Atlanta, where do we get cap room to offer him a max or near max offer sheet?
- plus our projected cap space is on the lower end of the projected jarret allen market.
- not to mention both are RFA