The Official Jazz Off-Topic Thread

Moderators: DelaneyRudd, Inigo Montoya, FJS

stitches
RealGM
And1: 5,871

Re: The Official Jazz Off-Topic Thread 

Post#541 » by stitches » Wed Jul 3, 2019 4:37 am

KqWIN wrote:
Sure, if he finds himself in a position to post up Yogi Ferrell!

Obviously these videos just exist to look cool, and they do. I just hope he's working on his pullup 3 and learning how to create contact on his finishes around the rim. It looked cool for Jayson Tatum too until he started using this iso mid range stuff in real games instead of going to the rim.

Here's him and Conley working on stuff... some part of it was taking a seeking a bump and finishing in the lane or staying strong and balanced with a defender right next to you...
KqWIN
RealGM
And1: 4,124

Post#542 » by KqWIN » Wed Jul 3, 2019 4:41 am

stitches wrote:
KqWIN wrote:
Sure, if he finds himself in a position to post up Yogi Ferrell!

Obviously these videos just exist to look cool, and they do. I just hope he's working on his pullup 3 and learning how to create contact on his finishes around the rim. It looked cool for Jayson Tatum too until he started using this iso mid range stuff in real games instead of going to the rim.

Here's him and Conley working on stuff... some part of it was taking a seeking a bump and finishing in the lane or staying strong and balanced with a defender right next to you...

Loved this video...It's cool to see how detailed the coach was with the footwork in different situations. It would be huge if Mitchell can BS his way to more FT's.
Goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 3,857

Post#543 » by Goober » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:05 pm

I’m looking to buy a car for college/work. What are good car options?
stitches
RealGM
And1: 5,871

Post#544 » by stitches » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Goober wrote:I’m looking to buy a car for college/work. What are good car options?

I think GobertReport was working at a car dealership. I bet he can give you a good deal...

GobertReport wrote:...

GobertReport, you are needed...
GobertReport
RealGM
And1: 2,173

Post#545 » by GobertReport » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:29 am

Goober wrote:I’m looking to buy a car for college/work. What are good car options?

What are somethings you’re looking for in a vehicle and what do you want to do with it? Also what’s your budget?
The artist formally known as Underkanter.
Goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 3,857

Post#546 » by Goober » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:35 am

GobertReport wrote:

What are somethings you’re looking for in a vehicle and what do you want to do with it? Also what’s your budget?

I’m looking for $10,000 and under with 80,000 and under.

A good car that can drive from SLC to Arizona, California, Nevada, etc. I don’t like white cars. Im pretty open to anything else
Soul Patch
RealGM
And1: 874

Post#547 » by Soul Patch » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Welcome home Goober!
Jugs wrote:Fark orf slet kent dome wuote ujquote exp

Return to Utah Jazz