RR: Excellent information, excellent knowledge. The best I've listened in a long time. This kind of journalism is dope. Congrats.
He's linkin' a spanish podcast named "El Reverso", from Gonzalo Vazquez (G
) and Andrés Monje. Two of the best (if not THE best) NBA european journalists.
Of course, they are not into the Mass Media environment... they are only for connosieurs.
I must say G honored me with his friendship.
So, maybe I'm biased...
... The hell I'm biased!! They are The Best and that's all!
This episode recommended by TheGoldenBoy is a monography about SociopathEyes (Quin Snyder).
That episode's sections are:
1) A hectic career: From NCAA troublesome stuff to assisting different NBA coaches including Pops.
2) Moscovian vital stance: The European experience.
3) Destiny Utah: Ídem.
3) 4T philosophy: Snyder's basketball method.
4) Coaching staff: His Pretorian Guard.
5) Optimization: Ingles-Gobert-Rubio. Different approaches to every player to get the best from each one.
(Just click at the button to listen it by ivoox)
If any of you can understand but a few words in Spanish, give it a chance.