Lakers fixing to stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship

Moderators: Prez, Yuri Vaultin, ken6199, Dirk, Domejandro, bwgood77, zimpy27, BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus, PockyCandy

BoWagner
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 74
Joined: Jun 16, 2019

Lakers fixing to stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#1 » by BoWagner » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:23 am

This line up is similar to the 08-10 Lakers

We got 2 Highly Skilled big men in AD a.k.a Garnett on roids, a 70-80% Demarcus Cousins which is still way better than Bynum and a solid versatile 6th man big in Kuzma

In the wing section, We got a Top 5 all time Superstar wingplayer in Lebron, The best 3 and D wingman in the NBA right now in Danny Green and a feisty vet in Rondo, All 3 are already Champions and have tons of experience. We also have a bench of solid vets and we are not done yet.

Now to the Clippers, Everyone knows Paul George is Lebron's son since the Indiana days, He's also a well known choke artist come playoff time, his defense is also very overrated, he can't even guard smaller guards like lillard and mitchell, He recently had a shoulder surgery so we don't know if he's gonna be the same player again

Now to Kawhi, His body is too fragile and he's not getting any younger, His body is too high maintenance, I heard he's got a debilitating injury meaning it's gonna get worse as time goes by, I'd be shocked if he can play 50 games this season, He's also not the same defensive beast since his injury and not that explosive anymore, He's gonna get worse, Also his finals run is very overrated if it wasn't for KD and Klay's injury theres no chance they are gonna beat the Warriors

Now to the Clippers big men, AD, Cousins and Kuzma gonna walk on over baby boy zubac and 6'7 harrell, harrell aint that impressive either, he's too small to play center or power foward, he's a midget and he's gonna guard AD or Cousins? Are you **** serious? He got bloated stats last year from blatant stat padding from a team who got nothing to lose

Now to Patrick "D LEAGUE" Beverly, he's a rondo wannabe from his playstyle to his attitude, He's a blatant Rondo stan, He's gonna be shook when he faces his idol, He's probably gonna ask for an autograph, Rondo's gonna school this D LEAGUE scrub

Lou "No D, Journeyman Chucker" Williams, There's a reason why he is a Journeyman, He's a chucker and he got no D

The Clippers are easy food, They are fragile and precious, full of overrated scrubs who's head got big because they took the warriors to 6 games, Jesus, who even brags about the stupid ****? Yep the Clippers

Sent from my MRD-LX2 using RealGM mobile app
fa2011
Senior
Posts: 584
And1: 954
Joined: Dec 15, 2011
       

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#2 » by fa2011 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:24 am

Really cool story


Image
User avatar
Dominater
RealGM
Posts: 14,016
And1: 20,470
Joined: Jan 16, 2005
Location: NBA Hell

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#3 » by Dominater » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:25 am

I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna
Didn't like the Coby White pick. Preferred Rui. Now go out and make me look stupid Coby!
smallgains
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,379
And1: 1,315
Joined: Dec 04, 2014

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#4 » by smallgains » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:25 am

Denver finna stop em both....
Driguez
General Manager
Posts: 9,376
And1: 1,840
Joined: Jul 01, 2005
Location: Distance between the extremities
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#5 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

Dominater wrote:I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna



I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.
User avatar
GrandTheftRondo
Head Coach
Posts: 6,298
And1: 4,782
Joined: Dec 02, 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#6 » by GrandTheftRondo » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

It’s not 2008
User avatar
clyde21
RealGM
Posts: 37,640
And1: 42,648
Joined: Aug 20, 2014
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#7 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

this LA on LA crime is gonna be funnnnn
#freepalestine
#BernieBro
User avatar
clyde21
RealGM
Posts: 37,640
And1: 42,648
Joined: Aug 20, 2014
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#8 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:28 am

Driguez wrote:
Dominater wrote:I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna



I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.


stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.
#freepalestine
#BernieBro
will
RealGM
Posts: 16,153
And1: 11,580
Joined: Jan 08, 2006
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant
Contact:
         

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#9 » by will » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:28 am

Just looking to up my post count...carry on, y'all!
User avatar
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,216
And1: 12,599
Joined: Jul 13, 2014

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#10 » by zimpy27 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:29 am

clyde21 wrote:this LA on LA crime is gonna be funnnnn

I thought you started this thread because of a certain word in the title. Not sure this poster is using it ironically either. :-?
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
User avatar
Crives
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,577
And1: 3,374
Joined: Feb 21, 2014
 

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#11 » by Crives » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:30 am

Lol... going to be a fun year
Driguez
General Manager
Posts: 9,376
And1: 1,840
Joined: Jul 01, 2005
Location: Distance between the extremities
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#12 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:
Dominater wrote:I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna



I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.


stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.


Did you even read? It says RIGHT THERE I know what it means or what it’s “supposed” to. It still doesn’t be make sense and I’m sure google will agree with me. Finna start some bull brah?
User avatar
RoyceDa59
RealGM
Posts: 20,111
And1: 3,829
Joined: Aug 25, 2002
         

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#13 » by RoyceDa59 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

I do agree that Lakers are scary. Will be a great rivalry.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
TORONTO RAPTORS 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS! :o
nbafan38
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,677
And1: 4,125
Joined: May 29, 2014
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#14 » by nbafan38 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

If Klay is back by the playoffs the best 3 teams in the west are all probably in California (maybe the rockets too)
User avatar
clyde21
RealGM
Posts: 37,640
And1: 42,648
Joined: Aug 20, 2014
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#15 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

Driguez wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:

I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.


stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.


Did you even read? It says RIGHT THERE I know what it means or what it’s “supposed” to. It still doesn’t be make sense and I’m sure google will agree with me. Finna start some bull brah?


Image
#freepalestine
#BernieBro
User avatar
KingDavid
RealGM
Posts: 23,342
And1: 26,090
Joined: Sep 04, 2013
       

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#16 » by KingDavid » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:32 am

BoWagner wrote:This line up is similar to the 08-10 Lakers

We got 2 Highly Skilled big men in AD a.k.a Garnett on roids, a 70-80% Demarcus Cousins which is still way better than Bynum and a solid versatile 6th man big in Kuzma

In the wing section, We got a Top 5 all time Superstar wingplayer in Lebron, The best 3 and D wingman in the NBA right now in Danny Green and a feisty vet in Rondo, All 3 are already Champions and have tons of experience. We also have a bench of solid vets and we are not done yet.

Now to the Clippers, Everyone knows Paul George is Lebron's son since the Indiana days, He's also a well known choke artist come playoff time, his defense is also very overrated, he can't even guard smaller guards like lillard and mitchell, He recently had a shoulder surgery so we don't know if he's gonna be the same player again

Now to Kawhi, His body is too fragile and he's not getting any younger, His body is too high maintenance, I heard he's got a debilitating injury meaning it's gonna get worse as time goes by, I'd be shocked if he can play 50 games this season, He's also not the same defensive beast since his injury and not that explosive anymore, He's gonna get worse, Also his finals run is very overrated if it wasn't for KD and Klay's injury there no chance they are gonna beat the Warriors

Now to the Clippers big men, AD, Cousins and Kuzma gonna walk on over baby boy zubac and 6'7 harrell, harrell aint that impressive either, he's too small to play center or power foward, he's a midget and he's gonna guard AD or Cousins? Are you **** serious? He got bloated stats last year from blatant stat padding from a team who got nothing to lose

Now to Patrick "D LEAGUE" Beverly, he's a rondo wannabe from his playstyle to his attitude, He's a blatant Rondo stan, He's gonna be shook when he faces his idol, He's probably gonna ask for an autograph, Rondo's gonna school this D LEAGUE scrub

Lou "No D, Journeyman Chucker" Williams, There's a reason why he is a Journeyman, He's a chucker and he got no D

The Clippers are easy food, They are fragile and precious, full of overrated scrubs who's head got big because they took the warriors to 6 games, Jesus, who even brags about the stupid ****? Yep the Clippers

Sent from my MRD-LX2 using RealGM mobile app

Put money on it or just STFU.
#HEATLifer

Don't ever take what I say seriously. Especially the sentence before this one.
Driguez
General Manager
Posts: 9,376
And1: 1,840
Joined: Jul 01, 2005
Location: Distance between the extremities
   

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#17 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:32 am

clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.


Did you even read? It says RIGHT THERE I know what it means or what it’s “supposed” to. It still doesn’t be make sense and I’m sure google will agree with me. Finna start some bull brah?


Image



Yep. Let’s resort to gifs when we have nothing of substance to say other than stfu google it. Good job good effort.
illuminati666
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,398
And1: 2,409
Joined: Sep 28, 2014
 

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#18 » by illuminati666 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:33 am

Lakers will be the better team for the next couple yrs bc of experience and vets, but then it'll be the Clippers for the foreseeable future.
Lala870
Rookie
Posts: 1,196
And1: 817
Joined: May 29, 2014

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#19 » by Lala870 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:33 am

Lmao

This post has to be satire
User avatar
substancej
Junior
Posts: 369
And1: 489
Joined: May 15, 2019
 

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#20 » by substancej » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:34 am

Nah son
Kevin Love finna get traded

Return to The General Board