Lakers fixing to stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

BoWagner
Freshman
And1: 76

Lakers fixing to stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#1 » by BoWagner » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:23 am

This line up is similar to the 08-10 Lakers

We got 2 Highly Skilled big men in AD a.k.a Garnett on roids, a 70-80% Demarcus Cousins which is still way better than Bynum and a solid versatile 6th man big in Kuzma

In the wing section, We got a Top 5 all time Superstar wingplayer in Lebron, The best 3 and D wingman in the NBA right now in Danny Green and a feisty vet in Rondo, All 3 are already Champions and have tons of experience. We also have a bench of solid vets and we are not done yet.

Now to the Clippers, Everyone knows Paul George is Lebron's son since the Indiana days, He's also a well known choke artist come playoff time, his defense is also very overrated, he can't even guard smaller guards like lillard and mitchell, He recently had a shoulder surgery so we don't know if he's gonna be the same player again

Now to Kawhi, His body is too fragile and he's not getting any younger, His body is too high maintenance, I heard he's got a debilitating injury meaning it's gonna get worse as time goes by, I'd be shocked if he can play 50 games this season, He's also not the same defensive beast since his injury and not that explosive anymore, He's gonna get worse, Also his finals run is very overrated if it wasn't for KD and Klay's injury theres no chance they are gonna beat the Warriors

Now to the Clippers big men, AD, Cousins and Kuzma gonna walk on over baby boy zubac and 6'7 harrell, harrell aint that impressive either, he's too small to play center or power foward, he's a midget and he's gonna guard AD or Cousins? Are you **** serious? He got bloated stats last year from blatant stat padding from a team who got nothing to lose

Now to Patrick "D LEAGUE" Beverly, he's a rondo wannabe from his playstyle to his attitude, He's a blatant Rondo stan, He's gonna be shook when he faces his idol, He's probably gonna ask for an autograph, Rondo's gonna school this D LEAGUE scrub

Lou "No D, Journeyman Chucker" Williams, There's a reason why he is a Journeyman, He's a chucker and he got no D

The Clippers are easy food, They are fragile and precious, full of overrated scrubs who's head got big because they took the warriors to 6 games, Jesus, who even brags about the stupid ****? Yep the Clippers

Sent from my MRD-LX2 using RealGM mobile app
fa2011
Senior
And1: 1,009

Re: Lakers finna stomp the Clippers and stomp their way to a championship 

Post#2 » by fa2011 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:24 am

Really cool story

Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,537

Post#3 » by Dominator83 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:25 am

I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
smallgains
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,369

Post#4 » by smallgains » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:25 am

Denver finna stop em both....
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,016

Post#5 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

Dominater wrote:I think you just wanted to start a thread using the word Finna

I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.
"We all we got"- SVG
GrandTheftRondo
General Manager
And1: 8,836

Post#6 » by GrandTheftRondo » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

It’s not 2008
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,187

Post#7 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:27 am

this LA on LA crime is gonna be funnnnn
clyde21
RealGM

Post#8 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:28 am

Driguez wrote:

I’ve always wondered, what the **** does finna even mean? I mean I’m not dumb, I get what it’s being forced on us, but wtf, finna? Finna. Doesn’t even make logical sense.

stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#9 » by will » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:28 am

Just looking to up my post count...carry on, y'all!
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,934

Post#10 » by zimpy27 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:29 am

clyde21 wrote:this LA on LA crime is gonna be funnnnn

I thought you started this thread because of a certain word in the title. Not sure this poster is using it ironically either. :-?
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,054

Post#11 » by Crives » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:30 am

Lol... going to be a fun year
Driguez
General Manager

Post#12 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:

stfu and look it up on google, not that hard. we already gone thru this many times.

Did you even read? It says RIGHT THERE I know what it means or what it’s “supposed” to. It still doesn’t be make sense and I’m sure google will agree with me. Finna start some bull brah?
"We all we got"- SVG
RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,785

Post#13 » by RoyceDa59 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

I do agree that Lakers are scary. Will be a great rivalry.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Go Raps!!
nbafan38
Head Coach
And1: 5,364

Post#14 » by nbafan38 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

If Klay is back by the playoffs the best 3 teams in the west are all probably in California (maybe the rockets too)
clyde21
RealGM

Post#15 » by clyde21 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:31 am

Driguez wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:

Did you even read? It says RIGHT THERE I know what it means or what it’s “supposed” to. It still doesn’t be make sense and I’m sure google will agree with me. Finna start some bull brah?

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,762

Post#16 » by KingDavid » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:32 am

BoWagner wrote:This line up is similar to the 08-10 Lakers

We got 2 Highly Skilled big men in AD a.k.a Garnett on roids, a 70-80% Demarcus Cousins which is still way better than Bynum and a solid versatile 6th man big in Kuzma

In the wing section, We got a Top 5 all time Superstar wingplayer in Lebron, The best 3 and D wingman in the NBA right now in Danny Green and a feisty vet in Rondo, All 3 are already Champions and have tons of experience. We also have a bench of solid vets and we are not done yet.

Now to the Clippers, Everyone knows Paul George is Lebron's son since the Indiana days, He's also a well known choke artist come playoff time, his defense is also very overrated, he can't even guard smaller guards like lillard and mitchell, He recently had a shoulder surgery so we don't know if he's gonna be the same player again

Now to Kawhi, His body is too fragile and he's not getting any younger, His body is too high maintenance, I heard he's got a debilitating injury meaning it's gonna get worse as time goes by, I'd be shocked if he can play 50 games this season, He's also not the same defensive beast since his injury and not that explosive anymore, He's gonna get worse, Also his finals run is very overrated if it wasn't for KD and Klay's injury there no chance they are gonna beat the Warriors

Now to the Clippers big men, AD, Cousins and Kuzma gonna walk on over baby boy zubac and 6'7 harrell, harrell aint that impressive either, he's too small to play center or power foward, he's a midget and he's gonna guard AD or Cousins? Are you **** serious? He got bloated stats last year from blatant stat padding from a team who got nothing to lose

Now to Patrick "D LEAGUE" Beverly, he's a rondo wannabe from his playstyle to his attitude, He's a blatant Rondo stan, He's gonna be shook when he faces his idol, He's probably gonna ask for an autograph, Rondo's gonna school this D LEAGUE scrub

Lou "No D, Journeyman Chucker" Williams, There's a reason why he is a Journeyman, He's a chucker and he got no D

The Clippers are easy food, They are fragile and precious, full of overrated scrubs who's head got big because they took the warriors to 6 games, Jesus, who even brags about the stupid ****? Yep the Clippers

Sent from my MRD-LX2 using RealGM mobile app

Put money on it or just STFU.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Driguez
General Manager

Post#17 » by Driguez » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:32 am

clyde21 wrote:
Driguez wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

Yep. Let’s resort to gifs when we have nothing of substance to say other than stfu google it. Good job good effort.
"We all we got"- SVG
illuminati666
Analyst
And1: 4,561

Post#18 » by illuminati666 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:33 am

Lakers will be the better team for the next couple yrs bc of experience and vets, but then it'll be the Clippers for the foreseeable future.
Lala870
Starter
And1: 1,453

Post#19 » by Lala870 » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:33 am

Lmao

This post has to be satire
Al Harrington is my inspiration for weed entrepreneurship!
substancej
Junior
And1: 490

Post#20 » by substancej » Sun Jul 7, 2019 2:34 am

Nah son
Kevin Love finna get traded

Return to The General Board