Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals

Moderators: PockyCandy, Prez, ken6199, bwgood77, Dirk, Domejandro, jamaalstar21, zimpy27, BombsquadSammy, GeorgeMarcus

GiannisAnte34
Senior
Posts: 710
And1: 417
Joined: Jun 19, 2019
 

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#481 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 pm

themoneyteam2 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
themoneyteam2 wrote:
On defense yeah but Kemba's numbers are down on offense cause he's surrounded by better players.

One would think Rudy Gay as the #1 option could at least put up more PPG than Tatum jeesh.


Tatum is taking more shots than Gay, so now you really look stupid.


Actually I think saying Tatum compares to Gay is pretty f'n stupid - considering their playing styles aren't even close and on the defensive side of the ball it's not even a comparison.


You said that Gay should be scoring more because he was the #1 option. I'm saying that Gay drew the opposing teams best defender because he was the best offensive option the team had. Tatum does not consistently draw the best defender because the Celtics have a lot more offensive weapons. This isn't that hard to understand nor is it a stretch that the Celtics are more talented as a 50+ win team than a 20 win team. Tatum is getting more shots per game, you thought that Gay was getting more shots per game but he wasn't. 20.1 points per game on 16.7 shots per game. 22.4 points per game on 18.3 shots per game. That means that per shot Gay averaged 1.2 points while Tatum per shot averages 1.2 points. LMAO
GiannisAnte34
Senior
Posts: 710
And1: 417
Joined: Jun 19, 2019
 

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#482 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Green89 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
themoneyteam2 wrote:
Tatum is in his 3rd year so yeah he's not currently on the level of Butler and PG in their primes (numbers are close though). Let's compare each of them in their 3rd year though shall we?

Butler: 13/5/2.5 on 39.7% FG and 28.3% 3PT = 52.2 TS%, 13.5 PER
PG: 16.7/7.5/4 ON 41.9% fg and 36.2% 3PT = 53.1 TS%, 16.8 PER
Tatum: 22/7/3 on 44.3% FG and 38.2% 3PT = 55.4 TS%, 19.5 PER

But the next Rudy Gay right?

Or we can't compare cause Tatum is on a better franchise with all-star teammates right? (Despite being the best player)


Yet you'll be quick to dismiss Giannis being a GOAT candidate when he sets the All-Time PER record.


If only they gave out trophies for PER. Must be sad thinking about that, huh.


Yea it's certainly some AWFUL, AWFUL company to be in.

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo 32.21 2019-20
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.82 1962-63
3. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.74 1961-62
4. Michael Jordan* 31.71 1987-88
5. LeBron James 31.67 2008-09
6. Michael Jordan* 31.63 1990-91
7. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.63 1963-64
8. LeBron James 31.59 2012-13
9. Stephen Curry 31.46 2015-16
10. Michael Jordan* 31.18 1989-90
11. Michael Jordan* 31.14 1988-89
12. LeBron James 31.11 2009-10
13. Giannis Antetokounmpo 30.89 2018-19
14. Anthony Davis 30.81 2014-15
15. LeBron James 30.74 2011-12
16. David Robinson* 30.66 1993-94
17. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.65 1999-00
18. Russell Westbrook 30.63 2016-17
19. James Harden 30.57 2018-19
20. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.55 1998
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 15,186
And1: 24,066
Joined: Dec 29, 2014

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#483 » by SmartWentCrazy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:22 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
SmartWentCrazy wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
By that logic Kemba just magically got better over night. Nah, Kemba has an easier time producing now.


He’s made his team better for 5 years in a row— what are you talking about?


Kemba's advanced stats on efficiency have gone up and his defensive metrics have gone up. Did he suddenly become a better defender? Did he suddenly become a better scorer?


Please cite examples for defensive metrics— DRPM has him pretty consistent over time. And his efficiency is in line with his seasons from 16-17 and 17-18.
themoneyteam2
Junior
Posts: 331
And1: 391
Joined: Oct 19, 2019
     

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#484 » by themoneyteam2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:23 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Green89 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Yet you'll be quick to dismiss Giannis being a GOAT candidate when he sets the All-Time PER record.


If only they gave out trophies for PER. Must be sad thinking about that, huh.


Yea it's certainly some AWFUL, AWFUL company to be in.

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo 32.21 2019-20
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.82 1962-63
3. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.74 1961-62
4. Michael Jordan* 31.71 1987-88
5. LeBron James 31.67 2008-09
6. Michael Jordan* 31.63 1990-91
7. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.63 1963-64
8. LeBron James 31.59 2012-13
9. Stephen Curry 31.46 2015-16
10. Michael Jordan* 31.18 1989-90
11. Michael Jordan* 31.14 1988-89
12. LeBron James 31.11 2009-10
13. Giannis Antetokounmpo 30.89 2018-19
14. Anthony Davis 30.81 2014-15
15. LeBron James 30.74 2011-12
16. David Robinson* 30.66 1993-94
17. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.65 1999-00
18. Russell Westbrook 30.63 2016-17
19. James Harden 30.57 2018-19
20. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.55 1998


If only he could do it in the playoffs and not be neutralized by Kawhi due to lack of mid range jumper. The same Kawhi that Tatum just dropped 39 on btw. But yes, Tatum never draws the top defender lol.
themoneyteam2
Junior
Posts: 331
And1: 391
Joined: Oct 19, 2019
     

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#485 » by themoneyteam2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:24 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
themoneyteam2 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Tatum is taking more shots than Gay, so now you really look stupid.


Actually I think saying Tatum compares to Gay is pretty f'n stupid - considering their playing styles aren't even close and on the defensive side of the ball it's not even a comparison.


You said that Gay should be scoring more because he was the #1 option. I'm saying that Gay drew the opposing teams best defender because he was the best offensive option the team had. Tatum does not consistently draw the best defender because the Celtics have a lot more offensive weapons. This isn't that hard to understand nor is it a stretch that the Celtics are more talented as a 50+ win team than a 20 win team. Tatum is getting more shots per game, you thought that Gay was getting more shots per game but he wasn't. 20.1 points per game on 16.7 shots per game. 22.4 points per game on 18.3 shots per game. That means that per shot Gay averaged 1.2 points while Tatum per shot averages 1.2 points. LMAO


I think it's pretty clear you don't watch the Celtics if you think Tatum doesn't consistently draw the best defender. I would say you only tune into National TV games but even then he's getting the best defender, such as Kawhi last night...
User avatar
SecondTake
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,420
And1: 621
Joined: Jun 03, 2017

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#486 » by SecondTake » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:26 pm

Tatums window has passed. He's a decent player but at this point you don't expect much improvement from a guy that's been in the league that long. He may hit 20 PPG but thats not really a big improvement. That's about his ceiling considering his timeline.
User avatar
SecondTake
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,420
And1: 621
Joined: Jun 03, 2017

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#487 » by SecondTake » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Green89 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Yet you'll be quick to dismiss Giannis being a GOAT candidate when he sets the All-Time PER record.


If only they gave out trophies for PER. Must be sad thinking about that, huh.


Yea it's certainly some AWFUL, AWFUL company to be in.

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo 32.21 2019-20
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.82 1962-63
3. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.74 1961-62
4. Michael Jordan* 31.71 1987-88
5. LeBron James 31.67 2008-09
6. Michael Jordan* 31.63 1990-91
7. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.63 1963-64
8. LeBron James 31.59 2012-13
9. Stephen Curry 31.46 2015-16
10. Michael Jordan* 31.18 1989-90
11. Michael Jordan* 31.14 1988-89
12. LeBron James 31.11 2009-10
13. Giannis Antetokounmpo 30.89 2018-19
14. Anthony Davis 30.81 2014-15
15. LeBron James 30.74 2011-12
16. David Robinson* 30.66 1993-94
17. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.65 1999-00
18. Russell Westbrook 30.63 2016-17
19. James Harden 30.57 2018-19
20. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.55 1998


Wilt is a joke so having him be up there pretty much destroys PER.
GiannisAnte34
Senior
Posts: 710
And1: 417
Joined: Jun 19, 2019
 

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#488 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm

themoneyteam2 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Green89 wrote:
If only they gave out trophies for PER. Must be sad thinking about that, huh.


Yea it's certainly some AWFUL, AWFUL company to be in.

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo 32.21 2019-20
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.82 1962-63
3. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.74 1961-62
4. Michael Jordan* 31.71 1987-88
5. LeBron James 31.67 2008-09
6. Michael Jordan* 31.63 1990-91
7. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.63 1963-64
8. LeBron James 31.59 2012-13
9. Stephen Curry 31.46 2015-16
10. Michael Jordan* 31.18 1989-90
11. Michael Jordan* 31.14 1988-89
12. LeBron James 31.11 2009-10
13. Giannis Antetokounmpo 30.89 2018-19
14. Anthony Davis 30.81 2014-15
15. LeBron James 30.74 2011-12
16. David Robinson* 30.66 1993-94
17. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.65 1999-00
18. Russell Westbrook 30.63 2016-17
19. James Harden 30.57 2018-19
20. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.55 1998


If only he could do it in the playoffs and not be neutralized by Kawhi due to lack of mid range jumper. The same Kawhi that Tatum just dropped 39 on btw. But yes, Tatum never draws the top defender lol.


Excluding Wilt, none of the players on that list won a title at or before 24 years old. Jordan was 28 and LeBron was 27 for reference
User avatar
jason bourne
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,332
And1: 1,144
Joined: Dec 23, 2013
   

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#489 » by jason bourne » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm

This is one of pukey threads that people need to puke and poop on all over. I saw Michael, Kobe, LeBron, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Hakeem, Curry, Klay, Draymond, KD, Duncan, Stockton, Malone, and other top NBA greatest players of all-time LIVE. They are players who are woth buying tickets and paying the cost of admission to see.

What happened with Jayson Tatum was that Kawhi was taking a load management night. Today's players like Tatum and Ben Simmons are not worth the price of admission. They just are not exceptional players. They and their fans think they are stars based on one game. They just do not come through the tv or device screen to grab our imaginations. While Kawhi is certainly not a top NBA player of all-time due to load management, but he will make mincemeat of Tatum next time they meet. Kawhi just needed some load management time and will power bomb Tatum next time into the toilet bowl and flush him down.
Image

“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.”
GiannisAnte34
Senior
Posts: 710
And1: 417
Joined: Jun 19, 2019
 

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#490 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 pm

themoneyteam2 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
themoneyteam2 wrote:
Actually I think saying Tatum compares to Gay is pretty f'n stupid - considering their playing styles aren't even close and on the defensive side of the ball it's not even a comparison.


You said that Gay should be scoring more because he was the #1 option. I'm saying that Gay drew the opposing teams best defender because he was the best offensive option the team had. Tatum does not consistently draw the best defender because the Celtics have a lot more offensive weapons. This isn't that hard to understand nor is it a stretch that the Celtics are more talented as a 50+ win team than a 20 win team. Tatum is getting more shots per game, you thought that Gay was getting more shots per game but he wasn't. 20.1 points per game on 16.7 shots per game. 22.4 points per game on 18.3 shots per game. That means that per shot Gay averaged 1.2 points while Tatum per shot averages 1.2 points. LMAO


I think it's pretty clear you don't watch the Celtics if you think Tatum doesn't consistently draw the best defender. I would say you only tune into National TV games but even then he's getting the best defender, such as Kawhi last night...


Even if Tatum does draw the best defender, he gets more space to operate with by having better teammates than Gay. That is a simple objective fact in basketball. Simmons and Embiid would be even better if they had team(s) with better spacing.
themoneyteam2
Junior
Posts: 331
And1: 391
Joined: Oct 19, 2019
     

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#491 » by themoneyteam2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm

jason bourne wrote:This is one of pukey threads that people need to puke and poop on all over. I saw Michael, Kobe, LeBron, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Hakeem, Curry, Klay, Draymond, KD, Duncan, Stockton, Malone, and other top NBA greatest players of all-time LIVE. They are players who are woth buying tickets and paying the cost of admission to see.

What happened with Jayson Tatum was that Kawhi was taking a load management night. Today's players like Tatum and Ben Simmons are not worth the price of admission. They just are not exceptional players. They and their fans think they are stars based on one game. They just do not come through the tv or device screen to grab our imaginations. While Kawhi is certainly not a top NBA player of all-time due to load management, but he will make mincemeat of Tatum next time they meet. Kawhi just needed some load management time and will power bomb Tatum next time into the toilet bowl and flush him down.


Was Kawhi load-managing earlier this year when they played on national TV and Tatum had 30 pts on 12-24 shooting?
GiannisAnte34
Senior
Posts: 710
And1: 417
Joined: Jun 19, 2019
 

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#492 » by GiannisAnte34 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm

SecondTake wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Green89 wrote:
If only they gave out trophies for PER. Must be sad thinking about that, huh.


Yea it's certainly some AWFUL, AWFUL company to be in.

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo 32.21 2019-20
2. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.82 1962-63
3. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.74 1961-62
4. Michael Jordan* 31.71 1987-88
5. LeBron James 31.67 2008-09
6. Michael Jordan* 31.63 1990-91
7. Wilt Chamberlain* 31.63 1963-64
8. LeBron James 31.59 2012-13
9. Stephen Curry 31.46 2015-16
10. Michael Jordan* 31.18 1989-90
11. Michael Jordan* 31.14 1988-89
12. LeBron James 31.11 2009-10
13. Giannis Antetokounmpo 30.89 2018-19
14. Anthony Davis 30.81 2014-15
15. LeBron James 30.74 2011-12
16. David Robinson* 30.66 1993-94
17. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.65 1999-00
18. Russell Westbrook 30.63 2016-17
19. James Harden 30.57 2018-19
20. Shaquille O'Neal* 30.55 1998


Wilt is a joke so having him be up there pretty much destroys PER.


Actually it is considered unfair to compare modern players with Wilt in terms of PER.
User avatar
Green89
RealGM
Posts: 20,035
And1: 17,191
Joined: Apr 01, 2013

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#493 » by Green89 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:34 pm

jason bourne wrote:This is one of pukey threads that people need to puke and poop on all over. I saw Michael, Kobe, LeBron, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Hakeem, Curry, Klay, Draymond, KD, Duncan, Stockton, Malone, and other top NBA greatest players of all-time LIVE. They are players who are woth buying tickets and paying the cost of admission to see.

What happened with Jayson Tatum was that Kawhi was taking a load management night. Today's players like Tatum and Ben Simmons are not worth the price of admission. They just are not exceptional players. They and their fans think they are stars based on one game. They just do not come through the tv or device screen to grab our imaginations. While Kawhi is certainly not a top NBA player of all-time due to load management, but he will make mincemeat of Tatum next time they meet. Kawhi just needed some load management time and will power bomb Tatum next time into the toilet bowl and flush him down.


Wait, so now there's load management when you don't play, and another type of load management when you play and get your ass served to you on a platter? :lol: yah, ofk

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
skones
RealGM
Posts: 27,364
And1: 6,834
Joined: Jul 20, 2004
Location: Milwaukee
     

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#494 » by skones » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:34 pm

MagicBagley18 wrote:
I never said they make one great decision after the other.i said luck is involved in all aspects of sports but when a team has a successful track record of successful trades or drafting or both - it’s not just luck. Teams make mistakes all the time, great gm’s whiff all the time it’s part of the business. Luck was brought into the equation by someone else saying all the Celtics have done is “luck” or “fleeced times”.

I said several times - I was wrong about the Celtics bucks series. Bucks kicked our ass, however in the end all that srs ratings and great records u were breaking meant nothing in the playoffs. You lost to a team with more experience and like I predicted teams generally don’t just go from never winning a playoff series to winning a championship or a finals appearance without going through the rigors.

You didn’t win. You can take all the victory laps for beating the Celtics. Kudos. I was wrong about our series. I was right however that eventually your team lacked the post season experience needed to win it all and your team needed a deep run in the playoffs 1st like most eventual champions do.

U didn’t win anything last year but I’m willing to bet that learning experience gained last seas9n was beneficial for all including giannis. You went home a round later- your inexperience was a factor. Cry about it.


TLDR, "despite my being wrong, I'm going to move goalposts and still claim that I'm right just because the thing I'm doing it with is unquantifiable and it's easy to hide behind." There are reasons the Bucks lost that series, none of them were "because they were out-experienced."

We didn't win, I know that. I'm not sitting here making excuses for losing like you are for being pretty blatantly wrong last year and still finding a way to claim a W.

but k.
Stillwater
RealGM
Posts: 10,901
And1: 2,733
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
   

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#495 » by Stillwater » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:42 pm

notice no mention if winning a ring
water aint the mirror unless you steal it
2019 REALGM draft contest winner
User avatar
The Comedian
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
Posts: 6,370
And1: 14,388
Joined: Jun 25, 2006
       

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#497 » by The Comedian » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

jason bourne wrote:This is one of pukey threads that people need to puke and poop on all over. I saw Michael, Kobe, LeBron, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Hakeem, Curry, Klay, Draymond, KD, Duncan, Stockton, Malone, and other top NBA greatest players of all-time LIVE. They are players who are woth buying tickets and paying the cost of admission to see.

What happened with Jayson Tatum was that Kawhi was taking a load management night. Today's players like Tatum and Ben Simmons are not worth the price of admission. They just are not exceptional players. They and their fans think they are stars based on one game. They just do not come through the tv or device screen to grab our imaginations. While Kawhi is certainly not a top NBA player of all-time due to load management, but he will make mincemeat of Tatum next time they meet. Kawhi just needed some load management time and will power bomb Tatum next time into the toilet bowl and flush him down.


Tatum dropped 30/6 on him when they played in LA a couple months ago. How come he didn't make mincemeat of him last night?
NoBias
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,251
And1: 1,745
Joined: May 17, 2013

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#498 » by NoBias » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 pm

themoneyteam2 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
Green89 wrote:
If only he could do it in the playoffs and not be neutralized by Kawhi due to lack of mid range jumper. The same Kawhi that Tatum just dropped 39 on btw. But yes, Tatum never draws the top defender lol.


Don't compare apples to oranges. Not to derail the thread or anything, but...

Kawhi in the reg season takes breaks on that end, Kyrie torched him last year and hit a game winner on him, and Antekounmpo had the Raptors number in the regular season. As he once said "Playoffs is when I lace them up."

Comparing Tatum to Giannis because of his midrange jumper, or lack thereof is asinine.
MagicBagley18
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,131
And1: 5,868
Joined: Feb 15, 2019
   

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#499 » by MagicBagley18 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:53 pm

skones wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:
I never said they make one great decision after the other.i said luck is involved in all aspects of sports but when a team has a successful track record of successful trades or drafting or both - it’s not just luck. Teams make mistakes all the time, great gm’s whiff all the time it’s part of the business. Luck was brought into the equation by someone else saying all the Celtics have done is “luck” or “fleeced times”.

I said several times - I was wrong about the Celtics bucks series. Bucks kicked our ass, however in the end all that srs ratings and great records u were breaking meant nothing in the playoffs. You lost to a team with more experience and like I predicted teams generally don’t just go from never winning a playoff series to winning a championship or a finals appearance without going through the rigors.

You didn’t win. You can take all the victory laps for beating the Celtics. Kudos. I was wrong about our series. I was right however that eventually your team lacked the post season experience needed to win it all and your team needed a deep run in the playoffs 1st like most eventual champions do.

U didn’t win anything last year but I’m willing to bet that learning experience gained last seas9n was beneficial for all including giannis. You went home a round later- your inexperience was a factor. Cry about it.


TLDR, "despite my being wrong, I'm going to move goalposts and still claim that I'm right just because the thing I'm doing it with is unquantifiable and it's easy to hide behind." There are reasons the Bucks lost that series, none of them were "because they were out-experienced."

We didn't win, I know that. I'm not sitting here making excuses for losing like you are for being pretty blatantly wrong last year and still finding a way to claim a W.

but k.


Yet you took the tie to respond? Excuses would be “we lost bc of Injury” or the “refs”. We lost because we weren’t good enough period.
My argument against bucks fans and why I favored the Celtics was bc teams generally don’t ever go from never winning a round to champions overnight. You usually have to taste the bitter defeat of a post season run 1st before glory.

I overrated the Celtics experience as a factor. You guys told me how you were an historic team so past is no indicator (although Jordan Bron and more had to go through the ringer) even tho I said your lack of success together is a red flag on why u wouldn’t win it all or make the finals.

You did neither. You lost. you had to fail before you win it all. That was my point then - I just picked the wrong team to hand you the L
User avatar
PockyCandy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 8,662
And1: 17,424
Joined: Jan 27, 2015
Location: Making videos that you watch
   

Re: Jason Tatum: I'm going to average over 20, make the All Star team, and the Celtics are going to the finals 

Post#500 » by PockyCandy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm

GiannisAnte34 wrote:
MagicBagley18 wrote:
GiannisAnte34 wrote:
AcKtUaLlY stfu geek, your team is dog****


TLDR...douchebag says what?


hold this L when your dog&&&& team gets an early bouncing again


I'm not striking either of you because you're both acting like children. But if I see either of you engaging any further in this argument, you will receive strikes.

Return to The General Board