NAWleans

Moderator: bwgood77

Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,897

NAWleans 

Post#1 » by Bensational » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:30 pm

You guys have got to be excited about this kid, right? I'm a Magic fan and he was the guy I desperately wanted us to take.

Glad to see he's doing so well for you guys in your summer league squad.

Your team is going to have so much depth in the backcourt, and front court, with some great veteran stabilisers too.

Anyways, I might drop by here once in a while to keep tabs on NAW. But congrats to you guys on another spot of good luck in all the AD aftermath.
pelifan
RealGM
And1: 21,675

Re: NAWleans 

Post#2 » by pelifan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:00 am

He was 8 or 9th on my personal draft board (behind Clarke but we won't talk about that). He looks super good. Still should probably put get a little stronger though. I'm excited to see him play offball on the regular season squad, think he'd look even better as a secondary ball handler.

He should at the very least be a solid 2 way player, but I see some flashes of potential stardom.
SmokeyPaw
Bench Warmer
And1: 602

Post#3 » by SmokeyPaw » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:33 pm

pelifan wrote:He was 8 or 9th on my personal draft board (behind Clarke but we won't talk about that). He looks super good. Still should probably put get a little stronger though. I'm excited to see him play offball on the regular season squad, think he'd look even better as a secondary ball handler.

He should at the very least be a solid 2 way player, but I see some flashes of potential stardom.

Well NBA teams are good at improving strength. Really like him. Dribble, pass, shoot and defend.
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,382

Post#4 » by zilby » Sat Aug 3, 2019 10:11 pm

He’s leaving for the Raps in 5 years
Hawaiian pizza is good.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans