ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Lakers looking at Webber

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

alaskan34pac34
Sophomore
And1: 8

Post#21 » by alaskan34pac34 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:04 am

laker fan here... why do you guys hate webber going to the lakers so much? because of the so called rivalry the lakers and kings supposedly had? shaq said it best dont you have to beat someone for it to be a rivalry? i am actually praying for c webb to come to the lakers i always thought he was the perfect pf for the triangle offense hopefully in the next couple days we will see
ICMTM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 176

Post#22 » by ICMTM » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:28 am

Honestly the point with Vlade Divac is the people talk about him like he's the next moses but really at heart he's a Laker. Webber on the other hand half the fans wanted to banish him, he got traded from here, and is now considered a traitor for entertaining the thought of playing there?

I just don't see how one gets a pass and the other doesn't?
KANGZZZZZ!
BMiller52
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#23 » by BMiller52 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 am

ICMTM wrote:Honestly the point with Vlade Divac is the people talk about him like he's the next moses but really at heart he's a Laker. Webber on the other hand half the fans wanted to banish him, he got traded from here, and is now considered a traitor for entertaining the thought of playing there?

I just don't see how one gets a pass and the other doesn't?

The thing is I didn't like Vlade nearly as much as I liked Webber, and to be honest even seeing Vlade go to LA pissed me off. I hate that team. They're the most obnoxious jackass group of fans I've ever seen. I hate LA in general also as a city(the surrounding areas are cool though, not all of SoCal is bad I love San Diego).
Bibbinator
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#24 » by Bibbinator » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:32 pm

The Lakers, in need of a big man, and Chris Webber, in need of a team, remain fairly distant from each other. When asked if there was anything percolating Thursday, Webber's agent said, "Not with the Lakers." "I think they're trying to figure out what they're going to do," Aaron Goodwin said. "The Lakers know of his interest, but we won't push to make it happen." Los Angeles Times

It was on hoopshype.

=)

Return to Sacramento Kings