ImageImageImageImageImage

Sacramento (15-21) at Toronto (20-18)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

bibby1023
Bench Warmer
And1: 208

Post#101 » by bibby1023 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:35 am

Smills91 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He STARTED, he played like CRAP most of the game. He deserved to be on the bench for how he played.

Salmons was 4/7 in the game, one of those being a three..i don't see how he was playing crappy, the only thing I can see was him having 3 turnovers which was pretty bad, other then that if he could have been able to get some shots off, and not having bibby, or miller, or artest, or any other kings player shooting it everytime down the floor he could have gotten way more points.
E-DUBB
Junior
And1: 0

Post#102 » by E-DUBB » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 am

I was at this game with my gf. she wearing a bosh jersey, me with my bibby. i got on tv in canada, dont know if i was is sacramento, hehe.

anyways, i was giving it good to the toronto fans in the first half, making at least a dozen ppl upset.... then by the end of the third i was a whipping boy for insults by nearly an entire section. it was rough, as seems to be the case every year i attend a kings game in T.O., but this one this year was the worst ive been to.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#103 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 am

E-DUBB wrote:I was at this game with my gf. she wearing a bosh jersey, me with my bibby. i got on tv in canada, dont know if i was is sacramento, hehe.

anyways, i was giving it good to the toronto fans in the first half, making at least a dozen ppl upset.... then by the end of the third i was a whipping boy for insults by nearly an entire section. it was rough, as seems to be the case every year i attend a kings game in T.O., but this one this year was the worst ive been to.

:rofl: Sorry but this is just really funny! Next time we will crush them and the payback will be so sweet!
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#104 » by KF10 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 am

E-DUBB wrote:I was at this game with my gf. she wearing a bosh jersey, me with my bibby. i got on tv in canada, dont know if i was is sacramento, hehe.

Why do you have to open your big mouth? :lol:

Return to Sacramento Kings