ImageImageImageImage

Some weaknesses - needing improvement

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#21 » by mhectorgato » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Magicalltheway wrote:exactly, when a team loses by making certain mistakes, they go back realize what mistakes they make and CORRECT them. It starts from individual effort. I hate to say it but is it lack of IQ or meer laziness.

I never thought of him as being lazy. You don't become a key PG without hard work, imo.
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
whocares
Senior
And1: 1

Post#22 » by whocares » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:49 pm

1. meer = mere.
2. mere <> jameer.
only 10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists shy of yet another triple double - anonymous
knappy
Junior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by knappy » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Good comments -

Passing is a big problem in my eyes.

Jameer not shooting is a big problem.

No killer instinct - no fiery person on the team to light this team up - give us Ron Artest or someone that will cause some trouble. Give me an attitude player like Rasheed Wallace - not saying I want him, but lets find a little attitude - the Magic are too nice.

I think the difference this year is SVG - he won't let us fall apart like BHill did - the players respond to Stan, but the players are pretty soft.

We do need a PF so Rashard can play SF and Hedo can come in off the bench.

We have to be able to get something for Dooling and Arroyo and we can move JJ if we aren't going to give him any minutes. We need a good PF - I would love to have Darko right now.

Garrity plus cash - whatever salary he has remaining plus the trade kicker money could be included in any deal - if they have no cash outlay someone may take him as part of a package sweetening to move someone.

I just don't want us to sit idle. Do we benefit letting the contracts we have expire this year and try to pick someone up next year? We don't want to get a mediocre at best player.
Magicalltheway
Analyst
And1: 134

Post#24 » by Magicalltheway » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:35 pm

mhectorgato wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I never thought of him as being lazy. You don't become a key PG without hard work, imo.

My bad I meant to say mere, no meer as in Jameer.
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#25 » by mhectorgato » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Magicalltheway wrote:My bad I meant to say mere, no meer as in Jameer.

I realized that, I was just having fun with it ;-)
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.

Return to Orlando Magic