ImageImageImage

Would you

Moderator: ijspeelman

INKtastic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,959

Post#21 » by INKtastic » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 am

B Mac wrote:Anyone else see BenWa jack up that triple in tonights Bulls/Warriors game? The announcers just started saying "No. No. No." as soon as he started pulling up. Sure enough it clanked off and wasnt even close, as if that wasnt bad enough they went on to say that he was now 0 for 3 on the season. It's been pretty obvious that he has been mailing it in with the Bulls. Remember when they signed him how freaking excited all the Bulls fans and national media were? Funny stuff.

I didn't see it, but I would have watched the game just to see that play. Is there a clip somewhere?
http://www.inktastic.com/ Custom T-Shirts and more
~OhMyBosh~
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#22 » by ~OhMyBosh~ » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 am

Lebron would break Kwame's nose with one of his patented laser passes.
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#23 » by TheOUTLAW » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Funny thing is that your comment is probably true. Kwame innability to catch the basketball would almost guarantee some inevitable injury to the hands, head or face.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
jnester71
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#24 » by jnester71 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Kwame Brown's large expiring contract..
I'd take that for a player who can't score and who'll probably not be here past next season..

even if it is someone as valuable as Varejao, who backs up two positions.

personally I haven't trusted Andy since he started shooting anything from anywhere at anytime last year
and honestly Andy will probably never be anything more than a backup.. it's been said many times.. the fear is that when he starts playing starter minutes he'll lose the one thing he has going for him.. his energy.. he's always going to rebound well but he can't score at all..
refs are not going to reward his flopping forever

we're not going deep in the playoffs this season anyway and even if we do it won't be based on how Varejao does.

It would be great to actually have the flexibility to make a move again!!
and an expiring as large as Kwame's would give us that..

why do you think it is we can't make a deal now?
the only guys we have playing up to their contracts are low paid.. it makes it hard to get equal value in return

of course this is just a bunch of crap anyway..

like a trade for Bibby... its just not going to happen

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers