ImageImageImageImage

Seriously: David Lee

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

cjrwell22
Sophomore
And1: 0

Seriously: David Lee 

Post#1 » by cjrwell22 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:29 am

I dont mean to make another lame ass trade thread, but what do you guys seriously think it would take to get David Lee here? Isiah is an idiot, and already traded us ariza....and they just traded for randolph so lee doesn't get as much PT as he should. This guy is a great athlete, can block shots, rebound, finish at the rim and is active. If you were otis wouldn't you be going after him? He could be our answer at the 4 or at least be a great big off the bench. Imagine if he was with dwight getting 25-30 mins a game? The knicks are a complete mess, and like i said when we're dealing with Isiah's dumbass who knows?
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Re: Seriously: David Lee 

Post#2 » by Cammo101 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:31 am

cjrwell22 wrote:I dont mean to make another lame ass trade thread, but what do you guys seriously think it would take to get David Lee here? Isiah is an idiot, and already traded us ariza....and they just traded for randolph so lee doesn't get as much PT as he should. This guy is a great athlete, can block shots, rebound, finish at the rim and is active. If you were otis wouldn't you be going after him? He could be our answer at the 4 or at least be a great big off the bench. Imagine if he was with dwight getting 25-30 mins a game? The knicks are a complete mess, and like i said when we're dealing with Isiah's dumbass who knows?

Isiah just turned down an Artest trade cause he did not want to part with Nate Robinson AND Renaldo Balkman. If anything, Isiah is now too in love with his decent players. The Magic really do not have the pieces to pry Lee away from the Knicks.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,273

Post#3 » by Bensational » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:33 am

considering Isiah won't give up Lee for Artest, i don't think we've got anything beyond Lewis and Dwight that he'd trade Lee for.

i can see Curry or Randolph being traded first before Lee is.

it's a shame though. Lee does look like he'll become an awesome role player. the kind that's the final piece to a contending team.
craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#4 » by craig01 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:44 pm

I would love David Lee here.

The Knick fans would revolt if he was moved though.
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
Typhoon20
Sixth Man
And1: 4

Do we have a shot at Ron Artest ? 

Post#5 » by Typhoon20 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Artest Plans To Opt Out After Season
January 20, 2008 - 9:46 am
Sacramento Bee -
Although it was assumed by most that Kings small forward Ron Artest would choose to become a free agent after this season, he said for the first time Saturday that he would likely exercise the early termination option in his contract as expected.

"You know, I guess everybody assumes (I'm going to opt out)," he said. "If you're going to bet your house on it, then bet that I'm going to opt out. But that time will come later. We'll see what happens."

While predicting what Artest will do next is a futile task in any forum, he continued to speak about potential free agency in ways few players
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#6 » by MagicNolesFSU » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:00 pm

otis: Hell Sac town i want Ron Artest.

Sac: what will you give me?

Otis: EPat and JJ

Sac: Ahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Illuminati wrote:MagicNoles is a g. Don't bring beef and there ain't no beef.
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 954

Post#7 » by Devin 1L » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Two Dwight Howards?!

Return to Orlando Magic