ImageImageImageImageImage

Ariza Injured

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

tkb
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 198

Post#81 » by tkb » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 am

Tanking is for losers and quitters. I haven't got an ounce of respect for it.

We're going to make the playoffs, and we're going to do well there too since we'll have Bynum back.

Now, people need to ask themselves this: Am I a Laker fan or a quitter? Nows the time to prove you're a real fan and step up when the team needs your support the most. I'm not going to quit on this team just because we have hit a couple of bumps in the road, and neither should anyone else. Suck it up.
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#82 » by Tommy Trojan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 am

Why is everyone panicking, we were first just few days ago.

We might be able to do some trades, until Bynum comes back.

Even if we make the playoffs with 7th or 8th place I love our chances, no matter who we play with.
Leonidas
Starter
And1: 2

Post#83 » by Leonidas » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:47 am

tkb wrote:Tanking is for losers and quitters. I haven't got an ounce of respect for it.

We're going to make the playoffs, and we're going to do well there too since we'll have Bynum back.

Now, people need to ask themselves this: Am I a Laker fan or a quitter? Nows the time to prove you're a real fan and step up when the team needs your support the most. I'm not going to quit on this team just because we have hit a couple of bumps in the road, and neither should anyone else. Suck it up.

:wordyo: Damn skippy... F that tanking ish... I would not watch another Laker game this season if they gave up.

As much as Kwame fumbles a pass and miss lay ups.. He along with LO and Ronny are the Lakers got... So why not support them.. I mean when the W's rollin in, the Laker fans,including myself were whistlin Dixie, now couple injuries later and alot of ppl are headin for the hills.

Lets :beer: and rechill and support our team.... :rocking:

Propz to Kno for the sig..
numbas
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#84 » by numbas » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am

wow im upset with all these injuries and now have no shot at a top 3 seed but good news is we'll be healthy for playoffs
tayzer
Junior
And1: 1

Post#85 » by tayzer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 am

There's no hope Kwame sucks, Luke sucks, Lamar unpredictable, Fisher and Famar are not good enough to make up the difference. We are doom, Kobe is gonna have his hands full. This is very demoralizing. :nonono:
Mindflayer
Rookie
And1: 12

Post#86 » by Mindflayer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:47 am

Really bad luck. I find it ironic that some of the biggest blamers that booing Kwame cost us a game are now on the trade LO bandwagon. This is just bad luck, unlike the I don't give a crap play of Kwame. Maybe this will wake Luke up out of his funk and be productive as he's going to get minutes regardless of how he plays. Unfortunately, Kwame id going to get minutes too.
SashAlex
Lead Assistant
And1: 345

Post#87 » by SashAlex » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 am

That's pathetic ! Absolutely pathetic ! Since 2003 - 2004 the winter has hit us again and again with two or more serious injuries !

According to that, the next is Kobe... life is beautiful ! Except all winters of my life !
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#88 » by SashAlex » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:28 am

I love the foil of this forum ! Lamar is not guilty for that ! If someone bumps you in a car accident and dies being found gulty, will you consider yourself guilty or responsible for that ? I think not !

Everyone, put yourself in Lamar's situation ! Think you are Lamar ! It's so easy to blame someone, so easy ! So illusive !

Accept it and look forward without starting panicking and blaming a guy who has not the best life...

Don't let yours emotions think ! You have brains, the best in this world ! Think about it !
El Hardee
Sixth Man
And1: 25

Post#89 » by El Hardee » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:36 pm

It was actually Fishers foot that caused the injury to Ariza, he is out 8 weeks. Please lay off Lamar.
garcia3
Starter
And1: 9

Post#90 » by garcia3 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 pm

oh fck everything right now
zen_4_10
Lead Assistant
And1: 14

Post#91 » by zen_4_10 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 pm

El Hardee wrote:It was actually Fishers foot that caused the injury to Ariza, he is out 8 weeks. Please lay off Lamar.

Seriously. Last year it was Bynum that was injuring all the guys in practices. It happens.
Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#92 » by Erik Eleven » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 pm

It has to stop at some point, right? One would think we've filled our quota soon... Unbelievable. There has to be another three-peat or something at the end of this. Talk about **** luck.
El Hardee
Sixth Man
And1: 25

Post#93 » by El Hardee » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Maybe we ought to tone down the scrimmages, didnt Vlad get hurt in practice by Shaw last year? These dudes have got to chill out.
Sofa King
RealGM
And1: 3,034

Post#94 » by Sofa King » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 pm

sum-a-beach.
Tommy Trojan
Assistant Coach
And1: 36

Post#95 » by Tommy Trojan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:54 pm

hope this is the last of the injuries Lakers will go through this season
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,749

Post#96 » by dockingsched » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:05 pm

if the combination of all these injuries pushes the lakers to the bottom of the playoff picture, there are going to be some pretty scared top seeds.
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
ljp24
Bench Warmer
And1: 21

Post#97 » by ljp24 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Big_Bad_LA wrote:hope this is the last of the injuries Lakers will go through this season

Bad breaks for the Lakers continue

Only hours after the news of Lakers' Trevor Ariza broken foot, the Los Angeles Lakers face a new injury.

Center Kwame Brown, booed in his last game at Staples Center, cut his finger off while making his special cake... (click here for more)
black06eclipse
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#98 » by black06eclipse » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:29 pm

apparently Orlando knew that Ariza had a degenerative foot condition (see the Philly board for more info). is this true?
Gerald3Wallace
Assistant Coach
And1: 99

Post#99 » by Gerald3Wallace » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:46 pm

I cant believe all the hate odom is getting even if it was him..and i cant believe one of you said odom to "be careful next time"...yeah...lets have this whole team play like a pSSY..and lets have kobe shoot from half court everytime becasue if he drives he might get injured...and bynums gotta shoot outside the paint also, he might roll an ankle on somebody . :roll:

TANK? tank the season? are u kidding me? because were missing bynum and ariza?? lol...some of u are forgetting we still have the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE TODAY!!...Bynum is out but he already said when he comes back he hopes to have 20 games left for him to play..

so that leaves ariza's the only one out..oh wait..this guy is our franchise player (according to some of u)...."lets tank because we dont have ariza"

:banghead:

GTFO of here with that BS...

I wouldnt blame anyone for this..or the Bynum injury even if it was odom or somebody else...

the bynum injury is caused cause both of them went for the rebound...ODOM's a power forward, hes SUPPOSE to go for the EFFING REBOUND!

and the ARIZA injury...it was changed to Fisher..oh wait..lets blame odom anyways :roll: :nonono:
SashAlex
Lead Assistant

Post#100 » by SashAlex » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:50 pm

It was a typical practice situation ! You have to play hard in practices in order to play well in games ! You know that !

Gerald3Wallace ! Good post ! I agree with you !

Return to Los Angeles Lakers