ImageImageImage

Game 41 - Wizards @ Cavaliers 7:00 FSNOHIO

Moderator: ijspeelman

INKtastic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,959

Post#181 » by INKtastic » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:45 am

At some point in teh 3rd quarter, it looked like we were putting on an exhibition. At the end of the quarter, I wondered if we even had a possession without scoring, so I looked it up.

From the beginning of the 3rd quarter until there was 3:06 left in the 4th quarter, we had 33 possessions and scored on 32 of them. The other possession? We had 3 offensive rebounds, but missed 4 shots.

Then coach gave Snow the green light to shoot and we didn't score again.
http://www.inktastic.com/ Custom T-Shirts and more
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#182 » by TheOUTLAW » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:38 am

yungal07 wrote:
We already owned the Cavs like the bitches they are once this year already. Time to do it again. :nod:

I just realized that he was bragging abou the Wiz beating the Cavs without LeBron. While injuries are part of the game, I sure wouldn't have been bragging about the win since the Cavs couldn't beat anyone without LeBron.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#183 » by Icness » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm not going back thru all 16 pages, so maybe it's been said, but...

This is exactly the time of game and the time of season I was talking about back a few months ago when I told y'all not to worry, to be patient and good things will come. It's also the type of game that should shut up all the Z hate--he absolutely dominated a team that perennially (and inexplicably) gives the Cavs fits down low. When he's playing well he's a huge mismatch against almost every other team in the East and is the ideal second banana to Lebron. Look at how much room Lebron had on the baseline and coming off the wing because they were scared of Z at the FT line extended, and the Wiz are more athletic at the SG/SF spots than most teams. Z plays even close to that against Orlando or Toronto and they don't have a prayer of stopping Lebron.

Nice dunk by Larry Hughes too. Didn't know he could still throw one down!
Uncooked
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#184 » by Uncooked » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:43 pm

TheOUTLAW wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I just realized that he was bragging abou the Wiz beating the Cavs without LeBron. While injuries are part of the game, I sure wouldn't have been bragging about the win since the Cavs couldn't beat anyone without LeBron.

He was talking all kinds of trash in various places, but if he can't brag about that game, as a Wizards fan what can he brag about?
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#185 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:34 pm

now Pavlovic is out 6-8 weeks...that really sucks for you guys since the team was rolling. What effect do you guys think this will have on your team? Is he that big of a piece?
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#186 » by TheOUTLAW » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Hopefully it won't have a big issue since Gibson and Jones are actually playing well. What it does is shortens our bench and makes us less versatile defensively.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers