And1: 1

I aint doing the game thread.... 

Post#1 » by mistatwo mayn » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Someone post some pics of pictuettes!
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#2 » by Mylie10 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:41 pm

The most negative people on the board should do the next game, based on karma.

I love your threads Mista!

don't ever change.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#3 » by Mylie10 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Plus I think we've played worse since the hot women have been added to the threads.

Get back to the lunch pail threads where opposing players have their heads on Baron's sword.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Hopper15
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 274

Post#4 » by Hopper15 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:43 pm

We'll save you for the stretch run again.
Mylie10
RealGM

Post#5 » by Mylie10 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Bunnies and hot women!

No wonder we've been struggling.

If we have to have women on there, make em dirty.
Khoee wrote “
Hopper15
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 274

Post#6 » by Hopper15 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Please don't. Tastefully done.
dareru
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#7 » by dareru » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:00 pm

haha, are you sure that the final outcomes of Warrior games revolve around those pictures?
Head Leader
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Post#8 » by Head Leader » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:02 pm

^ yes. how else would you explain it.
"I am the Head leader, it all starts with me." - Monta Ellis

www.amuseaudio.com
dareru
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#9 » by dareru » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:06 pm

well, i guess i just wanted to see more hotties... :oops:
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#10 » by turk3d » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:26 pm

It's not your game threads mista, it's Baron shooting (6-22) and the Warriors pathetic start. Keep 'em comin' (although maybe you and crazy can alternate and we can see who comes up with a winning streak). Both of your stuffs are very nice.
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
mistatwo mayn
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#11 » by mistatwo mayn » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:45 pm

No its been my game threads.... not enuff "UMPF" into it.

Last game was "test" game. So was the Minnesota game. Both games were losses.

I'm in a slump. LOL.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 2,321

Post#12 » by Sleepy51 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm

I think it would be pretty sweet to have a series of LF, 510, ROWELL designed game threads.

Should be good reading and keep the board hoppin for a while.
Jester_ wrote:Can we trade Draymond Green for Grayson Allen?
ATRAIN53
Head Coach
And1: 2,560

Post#13 » by ATRAIN53 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm

How is this game NOT the big ESPN/TNT game of the night - here's 2 of the best Western Conference teams going at it. They need to flex schedule this one.

a couple of great match-ups tonight, yes?
Davis/Paul
Jackson/West
Chandler/Biedrins

and as a Bulls fan i never thought i'd see the day i was saying "beware of Tyson Chandler" but "beware of Tyson Chandler".

Warriors don't seem to loose back-to back much so go get 'em.
(and i'm in favor of the hotties as long as the pics are work safe)
turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Post#14 » by turk3d » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:18 pm

Hope Nellie gets his matchups right this time.

Beans - Chandler
Al - West
Monta - Paul
Baron - Mo Pete
Jack - Stoya

Last time he had Monta on Stoya, Baron on Paul and Jack on Mo Pete.

And please, no Barntrus on West.

A little POB on Chandler wouldn't hurt or even a BWright sighting.

Barntrus on Mo Pete (Mickey Pete on Mo Pete) and on Stoya would be ok too with a little help of CJ on Paul (let's see what the kids really got).
Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#15 » by Sleepy51 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:25 pm

ATRAIN53 wrote:How is this game NOT the big ESPN/TNT game of the night - here's 2 of the best Western Conference teams going at it. They need to flex schedule this one.

a couple of great match-ups tonight, yes?
Davis/Paul
Jackson/West
Chandler/Biedrins

and as a Bulls fan i never thought i'd see the day i was saying "beware of Tyson Chandler" but "beware of Tyson Chandler".

Warriors don't seem to loose back-to back much so go get 'em.
(and i'm in favor of the hotties as long as the pics are work safe)

Ugh . . . you just reminded me, after Al's crapfest last night, expect to see Jack getting thrown under the buss again against West. This was the matchup that buried Jack last time and started his streak of cruddy games. Jack has no chance guarding a physical back to the basket scorer. That's not where his defense shines. I'd rather have Jack dogging Paul. He a stopper against perimeter players. Putting him on a post player is wasting our best defender. But my way would require our PF to be playing confident enough to matchup well with West, and Al sure doesn't look like the guy for that job right now.
GSWhoopfan
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#16 » by GSWhoopfan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Ugh . . . you just reminded me, after Al's crapfest last night, expect to see Jack getting thrown under the buss again against West. This was the matchup that buried Jack last time and started his streak of cruddy games. Jack has no chance guarding a physical back to the basket scorer. That's not where his defense shines. I'd rather have Jack dogging Paul. He a stopper against perimeter players. Putting him on a post player is wasting our best defender. But my way would require our PF to be playing confident enough to matchup well with West, and Al sure doesn't look like the guy for that job right now.

Paul is too fast for Jackson...but i agree, when Jack gets outmuscled hes not as effective. id throw Monta on Paul and run a zone. i just hope Peja doesnt go nuts on us. we do a good job at leaving shooters open.

fronting West isnt going to work. fronting West means a huge double double for Chandler.

i expect a crazy game from Baron. last night he was awful (but that happens).
Lets Go Baron Davis...i dont care what jersey you put on. Lets go.
Big Smooth is focused and ready to handle the centers of the league.
Curry and Ellis will be a top 5 back court this season. 6/25/2010
azwfan
RealGM
And1: 3,745

Post#17 » by azwfan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Is webber playing tonight?
LF75 wrote: It was a dumb idea..And yes I'm a dick.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#18 » by FNQ » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Sleepy51 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Jack has the length to guard West, which in this case, is better than what Al brings to the table...

Mark this day down... I agree w/Nellie on that aspect. West's bread and butter are quick post ups, and quick release shots. Al's not known for his exceptional quickness, and tends to get beaten a lot down low when someone makes a quick post up... West is one of the best at faking going to high post and then getting good position, dropping in that quick hook of his. Jax at least stopped him there, but couldn't make up for his perimeter work and bad double-teaming... he did keep West off the boards too... pick your poison there :sigh:

All in all, we don't have a defender that can really match with West, lest maybe Biedrins - but then we need a big body to seal out Chandler. Small ball puts us at a huge disadvantage in this game - if one of our big bodied Cs (POB, hell even Kosta) could log time, I think we'd be 10000000x more successful on D... all you really have to do with Chandler is keep him more than 5 ft away from the bucket on offense and do your best to seal him out... if Kosta still has all that hustle he did in MIL, this would be a great time to let him off his chain.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#19 » by FNQ » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm

azwfan wrote:Is webber playing tonight?

Friday is his first official day w/the team.
Sleepy51
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors

Post#20 » by Sleepy51 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 pm

GSWhoopfan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Paul is too fast for Jackson...but i agree, when Jack gets outmuscled hes not as effective. id throw Monta on Paul and run a zone. i just hope Peja doesnt go nuts on us. we do a good job at leaving shooters open.

fronting West isnt going to work. fronting West means a huge double double for Chandler.

i expect a crazy game from Baron. last night he was awful (but that happens).

True indeed Paul is fast, but I'd like to see if Jack's length would bother him. Monta is a good one on one defender, but we do so much cockamamy stuff on D that he might get torched through screens and rotations. Jack is long and smart, and he is starting to get the benefit of the referees doubt as a defensive stopper. That cache makes all the difference in the world. If the refs would let Jack get up on Paul and put some body on him, we might be able to disrupt his game.

Return to Golden State Warriors