My Bracket (Feb 24)

Moderator: bwgood77

one
Veteran
And1: 83

Post#21 » by one » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:44 am

Cammo101 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Xavier was never going to be a 2 seed. Smaller conference teams do not leapfrog the Big East champ, even if the numbers say they should.

G'town wasn't the Big East champion in February. Myabe you could lend us some of your special powers because I surely can't see into the future.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Re: . 

Post#22 » by Cammo101 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:59 am

one wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

G'town wasn't the Big East champion in February. Myabe you could lend us some of your special powers because I surely can't see into the future.

They were leading the #1 power conference in America, and as such should have been seeded as the Big East champs. And if they were, they were ahead of Xavier.
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,924

Post#23 » by JN » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:46 am

They were leading the #1 power conference in America, and as such should have been seeded as the Big East champs. And if they were, they were ahead of Xavier.

Great logic. If there the #1 team in the #1 "power" conference (whatever the hell that means,,,, I guess the Pac 10 is the #1 superpower conference), then why are they not a #1 seed then?

Sort of makes your entire argument fall to **** right there. If you say they are not locked into the #1 seed because there are better teams, you are inherently admitting that seeds are not locked in by confernece but by what a team has done..., which makes your entire statement and argument a farce.

Anyway what are you going to say when Drake ends up as a four or five seed?
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#24 » by Cammo101 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 am

JN wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Great logic. If there the #1 team in the #1 "power" conference (whatever the hell that means,,,, I guess the Pac 10 is the #1 superpower conference), then why are they not a #1 seed then?

Sort of makes your entire argument fall to **** right there. If you say they are not locked into the #1 seed because there are better teams, you are inherently admitting that seeds are not locked in by confernece but by what a team has done..., which makes your entire statement and argument a farce.

Anyway what are you going to say when Drake ends up as a four or five seed?

Your taking what I said out of conference because you know I am right. I said GTown was a #2 seed not Xavier, I was right. I said Arizona was not going to make the tourny, I was right. But, feel free to pretend I have no idea what I am talking about if that helps you sleep easier.
Illuminati
Banned User
And1: 11

Post#25 » by Illuminati » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:15 am

Your taking what I said out of conference because you know I am right. I said GTown was a #2 seed not Xavier, I was right. I said Arizona was not going to make the tourny, I was right. But, feel free to pretend I have no idea what I am talking about if that helps you sleep easier.

He's right you know.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#26 » by Cammo101 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Illuminati wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He's right you know.

Me or him?

Return to NCAA Basketball