Adam Pacman Jones?

Moderator: bwgood77

Wade3Iverson
Head Coach
And1: 2

Adam Pacman Jones? 

Post#1 » by Wade3Iverson » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:38 am

What should the NFL (Goodell) do with him?

I hear a wide variety of things from 8 games to the full season to complete expulsion.

IMO expulsion is harsh......Ifirst thought a full year but I think a full year might be too much when I think about it a bit more. With all that free time he could be anywhere doing anything.....which isnt conducive to his improvment.

However if he is suspended 8 games he will be expected to play during the season and will probably be more involved in the team operation while keeping himself in tip-top shape. He will have something to at least forward to during th season.

So what do ya'll think?
The best engine in the world is the vagina -- started with one finger, self-lubricating, takes any size piston and changes it's own oil every month. Pitty it's so temperamental
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#2 » by J.Kim » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:46 am

Nothing's been proven, and to suspend him for a full year despite nothing being proven is harsh.

I think I'd be too grief-struck if the NFL were to suspend Pacman for a full season though...
I Could have finally seen what our defense was capable of with Pacman and Nick Harper back there in the Secondary.
Pacersin2007
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Pacersin2007 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:16 am

I think a half season punishment is fine, assuming no convictions come about. If one does come, I'd consider it a full season at the least, and I'd strongly consider banishment if I was Goodell.
srt4b
Head Coach
And1: 93

Post#4 » by srt4b » Mon Apr 2, 2007 4:23 am

Wait & see. Dude is obviously guilty of something, have to wait until court decides then punish accordingly.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,072
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#5 » by NO-KG-AI » Mon Apr 2, 2007 6:18 am

Send him to the Saints.

We will accept him with open arms :)
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
kingofthecourt67
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,549

Post#6 » by kingofthecourt67 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 6:47 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:Send him to the Saints.

We will accept him with open arms :)

We will? :o
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,072
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#7 » by NO-KG-AI » Mon Apr 2, 2007 7:00 am

kingofthecourt67 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

We will? :o

Yes, we need DB's.

Guilty until proven innocent.

This is the big sleazy, he will fit right in ;)
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
J.Kim
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#8 » by J.Kim » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:34 pm

We're not just letting go of him...

He may be a felon, but he's also a world-class football player... which means he'll get off with a slap on the wrist... :P

Return to The General NFL Board