Weezy on Beasley

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Re: Weezy on Beasley 

Post#21 » by HarlemHeat37 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:06 pm

LOL even ESPN is trying to cash in on the Lil Wayne undeserved hype..
MaRcu5
Junior
And1: 1

Post#22 » by MaRcu5 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm surprised he didn't call "Beasley the greatest player alive". Lil' Wayne is such a **** moron.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,432

Post#23 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 pm

HarlemHeat37 wrote:LOL even ESPN is trying to cash in on the Lil Wayne undeserved hype..

Chill. Lil Wayne got mad potential.
Definite #1 overall pick.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#24 » by NetsForce » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
HarlemHeat37 wrote:LOL even ESPN is trying to cash in on the Lil Wayne undeserved hype..

Yeah in the WNBA expansion draft.
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#25 » by MAQ » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:25 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
shaqfan1 wrote:Well, I've officially changed my opinion. I used to think Beasley would be a great player, but not anymore. When a talentless punk like Lil' Wayne thinks someone else is talented, he is probably wrong. I feel sorry for Beasley. Many people had high hopes for him, but now that Lil' Wayne has spoken for him, he'd be lucky to be on a team in 3 years.

:rofl: :rofl:

Sad, but so true.

wow...it's really really not...

say whatever you it is you want to say about hip hop....but someone giving a review of a player means nothing to what the player actually is

:sigh: is this really what the world has come to?
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
JimmyTD3
Banned User
And1: 1,640

Post#26 » by JimmyTD3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 am

Why undeserved? He's got a fresh flow/style, he doesn't just rap about guns and bitches. His newest album sold 1 million copies in the first week and is 2x platinum. He's probably my favorite rap artist putting out stuff today.
dflash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 157

Post#27 » by dflash3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:18 am

Stringcheese wrote:

Why undeserved? He's got a fresh flow/style, he doesn't just rap about guns and bitches. His newest album sold 1 million copies in the first week and is 2x platinum. He's probably my favorite rap artist putting out stuff today.

Yes because we all know numbers are an excellent way to determine who is supreme. Just like the NBA All Star game and the last two presidential elections.

And Lil Wayne makes great music. He's like a better version of soulja boy. And how can a guy singing about licking a lollipop not be as cool as Amaechi?

Truly the best rapper alive. Truly fresh and the reason why hip hop is amazing now with so many wonderful one liners coming out now.

Its way better then that stupid rap that focuses on lyrics like the Genius. Soulja Boy is obviously better than rappers like him since the numbers say so!!!

So EAT IT!!!
T-dot Raps
Lead Assistant
And1: 258

Post#28 » by T-dot Raps » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:22 am

Lupe Fiasco should have an ESPN blog.
prekazi
General Manager

Post#29 » by prekazi » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 am

NetsForce wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:

Yeah in the WNBA expansion draft.

:rofl: :rofl:
"Die Freiheit ist immer nur Freiheit der Andersdenkenden." R.Luxemburg

http://twitter.com/prekazi
Nicholas89
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#30 » by Nicholas89 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:37 am

Lil Wayne always sounds like he just drank two bottles of Nyquil.
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#31 » by HarlemHeat37 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:41 am

Stringcheese wrote:

I actually don't think Lil Wayne is a bad rapper..he's decent, and I give him credit for having variety in his music..but he's definitely severely overrated by the masses..he's nowhere near a top rappers list in actual talent/ability..while he has variety in topic, he is very repetitive when it comes to his singles and lyrics..he doesn't make any sense half the time..he's a drug addict that kisses men on the lips..
Bucs80
Analyst

Post#32 » by Bucs80 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 am

Lil Wayne is Good. Not as good as he thinks he is though.

But Better than Wayne to me is obviously Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco.
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
crowd goes wild
Junior
And1: 11

Post#33 » by crowd goes wild » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 am

If lil wayne says he's the greatest, then he's the greatest. OF ALL TIME. PERIOD.

Lil wayne > real 90's hip hop
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#34 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 am

crowd goes wild wrote:If lil wayne says he's the greatest, then he's the greatest. OF ALL TIME. PERIOD.

Lil wayne > real 90's hip hop

I agree.

I hate that "real rap" trash, wit it's witty lyrics and all that confusing word play.

I can't even memerise the 1st two verses the 3rd time I hear it.

And some of their songs talk about stuff that makes sense?

What the hell is a metaphor?

A simile? Really?

You gotta have a friggin' GED to understand that garbage.

I'm sayin' son, I ain't no rocket scientist.

Yo being smart ain't real.

Keep thats Soulja Boy bumpin my good dude.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Mr. Fundamental
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#35 » by Mr. Fundamental » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:42 am

Masta Ace said it best

"And i heard your album, this must be something your new at, because I would rather listen to a Lil Wayne, Lil Zane duet"
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#36 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:45 am

Mr. Fundamental wrote:Masta Ace said it best

"And i heard your album, this must be something your new at, because I would rather listen to a Lil Wayne, Lil Zane duet"

Your post just forced me to throw on Nostalgia.
dflash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 157

Post#37 » by dflash3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Mr. Fundamental wrote:Masta Ace said it best

Your post just forced me to throw on Nostalgia.

You have horrible taste in music. That song has way too many words for me to understand. Lil Wayne is smart enough to keep it simple and remind me what the song is about multiple times. Thats why that fake hip hop is dead now.
That Nicka
Banned User
And1: 34

Post#38 » by That Nicka » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:31 am

I agree with HarlemHeat... Wayne is mehhh... Decent but severely over-rated... His last album had a couple good songs (Dr Carter most especially)... But to say he's the best rapper today is ridiculous... Thats really doing a dis-service to Jay-Z, Kanye, Common, Lupe, Mos Def, MF Doom, NaS, Black Thought, Talib etc...
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#39 » by vincecarter4pres » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 am

That Nicka wrote:I agree with HarlemHeat... Wayne is mehhh... Decent but severely over-rated... His last album had a couple good songs (Dr Carter most especially)... But to say he's the best rapper today is ridiculous... Thats really doing a dis-service to Jay-Z, Kanye, Common, Lupe, Mos Def, MF Doom, NaS, Black Thought, Talib etc...

I like the list you compiled here, some severely overlooked emcee's, but you put Kanye in that group?
Man.
That Nicka
Banned User
And1: 34

Post#40 » by That Nicka » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:48 am

^ lol.. His last album wasnt that great but his first two were instant classics

Return to The General Board