Kobe should have had surgery

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

Should Kobe have taken the time off at the start of the season and had the surgery?

YES
84%
NO
16%

Total votes: 19

TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Re: Kobe should have had surgery 

Post#21 » by TonyMontana » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:02 pm

eatyourchildren wrote:Now I'm trying to figure out which banned poster themasterwayne is....

Who cares brah, its not like what he says really matters.
But back to the topic, since TRUE LAKER fans watch Laker games, its clear that Kobe like Duncan is doing what he's suppose to be doing and thats allowing his teammates to get involved in the game.
His shooting % has gone down, but then again his steals, assists have gone up.
I could care less about his shooting % or his MVP status, as long as he can play and take over any game then thats all that matters to me.
He has unbelievable talent. He has the basketball skills, I.Q and killer instinct that a lot of people dont. He has a very high work ethic and shows strong mental toughness on the basketball court and it shows by the success of this team.
So let themasterbaiter say what he wants, WHO CARES????? :lol:
ropjhk
RealGM
And1: 10,532

Post#22 » by ropjhk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Kobe will be fine so long as he doesn't injure his ankle wearing those low top shoes on the court.

... did I just jinx him?
eatyourchildren
Lead Assistant
And1: 11

Post#23 » by eatyourchildren » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:32 pm

ropjhk wrote:Kobe will be fine so long as he doesn't injure his ankle wearing those low top shoes on the court.

... did I just jinx him?

He doesn't wear lowtops, he wears the new hyperdunks
ugkfan2681" wrote: wrote: i dont take **** lightly im from the land of the trill home of the rockets RESPECT OK.
Speedlot
Lead Assistant
And1: 697

Post#24 » by Speedlot » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:41 pm

THEmasterWAYNE wrote:bryant 08-09
3pt attempts per game: 3.0
FG%: 46.1

james 08-09
3pt attempts per game: 3.95
FG%: 49.1

wade 08-09
3pt attempts per game: 3.09
FG%: 49.9

So according to you KB is in his prime right now?

Kobe's averaging what he has been averaging for his CAREER. You said he was playing "POOR". Get a clue flamer. YOU said he was poor. Wade and Lebron are having quality season. But by no means Kobe's season is "POOR". Do you get it yet? Your whole argument is that kobe is having a "poor" season, when it's anything BUT poor.
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#25 » by NetsForce » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Kobe does need to play better but fantasy team accepts nothing but MVP caliber performances from him.
prekazi
General Manager
And1: 1

Post#26 » by prekazi » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:37 am

^ I don't play fantasy and even I know that Kobe isn't a great fantasy player. What was your seeding, 20th? You suck and you're a hater. LOL@the sig. You better create one for Devin Harris.
"Die Freiheit ist immer nur Freiheit der Andersdenkenden." R.Luxemburg

http://twitter.com/prekazi
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#27 » by NetsForce » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 am

prekazi wrote:^ I don't play fantasy and even I know that Kobe isn't a great fantasy player. What was your seeding, 20th? You suck and you're a hater. LOL@the sig. You better create one for Devin Harris.

...Are you being serious?

Please don't take this the wrong way but you should stick to not playing fantasy :lol:

Return to The General Board