ImageImageImage

Introduce yourself!!!

Nash4Mvp
Banned User
And1: 0

Introduce yourself!!! 

Post#1 » by Nash4Mvp » Mon Apr 2, 2007 5:49 am

Finally there is a Coyotes thread on realgm, now all the Coyotes fans can come here and talk about their team.

Hockey is my second favorite, I live here in Arizona and I started following the Coyotes when Jeremy Roenick and Keith Ketchuk played here. I know our team has been struggling for quite a while now, But I believe with some good draft pick, our team can maybe get over the hump and do some damage next season.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2 » by timd1218 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 5:54 am

Not a Coyote fan. Just the Mod. How's Daniel Carcillo look so far? I am glad the Pens traded for Big Georges. I love the guy already. I love everything he brings to this team. And I hope he will do his radio loveline here as well.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
whambamslam
Starter

Post#3 » by whambamslam » Mon Apr 2, 2007 9:08 pm

It's probably going to be a while before very many people get on here since the coyotes season is almost over and the coyotes are cellar dwellers. I have got to go to probably 10-15 games this season. I am going to the game Thursday. One of my coworkers daughter is on of the pack dancers so I am able to get tickets from her, great seats too. http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/fanzone/p ... ar_bio.php
MAS
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 35

Post#4 » by MAS » Mon Apr 2, 2007 9:11 pm

whambamslam wrote:It's probably going to be a while before very many people get on here since the coyotes season is almost over and the coyotes are cellar dwellers. I have got to go to probably 10-15 games this season. I am going to the game Thursday. One of my coworkers daughter is on of the pack dancers so I am able to get tickets from her, great seats too. http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/fanzone/p ... ar_bio.php

She's 20? She looks older than that
KGISDAMAN
Rookie

Post#5 » by KGISDAMAN » Tue Apr 3, 2007 6:17 pm

not a coyotes fan, but im from winnipeg so i follow the coyotes since they use to be the winnipeg jets.
timd1218
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by timd1218 » Wed Apr 4, 2007 6:56 am

KGISDAMAN wrote:not a coyotes fan, but im from winnipeg so i follow the coyotes since they use to be the winnipeg jets.

I loved the Jets jerseys. The NHL should go back to the older jerseys. From the 80s and 90s. I love when Buffalo wears the retros. They are sweet.
I know what you're thinking. We're in the middle of a city, what's a hawk doing there?
Shzm13
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#7 » by Shzm13 » Thu Apr 5, 2007 10:29 pm

I try to follow the Coyotes...But it seems every time we've got something good going on, we trade it away for prospects or picks. Is there a reason we're doing it? I'd like to think that it's because they "mortgaged" their future like the Diamondbacks did in 01 to win the world series and are now in some deep debt...But even the Dbacks are starting to emerge as contenders...And the Coyotes, well..are far from it. Can anyone who follows this team closer than I do explain this? Thanks in advance.
Orange_Blooded
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#8 » by Orange_Blooded » Sat Apr 7, 2007 2:35 am

Yeah Ive been a coyotes fan since they moved to Phoenix but I dont watch much lately. I really started watching alot during the NBA lockout and I dig the sport but Its hard to get into this team lately. I really wish they had built the new stadium in Scottsdale as originally planed. I would be at games all the time then and this team would have a lot more fans.
Shzm13
Banned User

Post#9 » by Shzm13 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:19 pm

Anyone?
Crowned
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 154

Post#10 » by Crowned » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 am

Not exactly a big coyotes fan, but I'm very intruiged by Peter Mueller, and to a lesser extent, Blake Wheeler. You guys really need a GM committed to rebuilding through the draft
34Celtic
Analyst

Post#11 » by 34Celtic » Tue May 1, 2007 8:54 pm

Old school whalers fan....I dont think that you guys really appreciate what you have. Dont really know if you understand the game as much as us up here in Hartford do or appreciate what the team meant to this city.(Never been to a game down south) It really irks me to think warm climate cities can get teams while cold cities(Hartford) where people grow up playing hockey on the ice in the winter lose their teams. Gary Bettman is an idiot.
HCYanks wrote:Thanks for reminding me Clay Buchholz is a couple of blocks away from me, Fox. Now I have to go hide my laptop.
Shzm13
Banned User

Post#12 » by Shzm13 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:00 am

34Celtic wrote:Old school whalers fan....I dont think that you guys really appreciate what you have. Dont really know if you understand the game as much as us up here in Hartford do or appreciate what the team meant to this city.(Never been to a game down south) It really irks me to think warm climate cities can get teams while cold cities(Hartford) where people grow up playing hockey on the ice in the winter lose their teams. Gary Bettman is an idiot.

Ask for a farm-system team.

Theres a reason big market cities (phoenix is the 4th in the US) get pro sports franchises.. Bettman's no idiot.

I'm just wondering why we let go of every good player that comes our way instead of keeping them and building on the team we have.

We're stock-piling draft picks..but we need to win NOW if they want more people to go to the games.

Return to Arizona Coyotes