Staois vs Hamrlik

The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst
And1: 0

Staois vs Hamrlik 

Post#1 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:31 am

well some Oiler fans at my school like Staois alot but I said Hammer was better. I honestly think he is.

Discuss
Storm Surge
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#2 » by Storm Surge » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:45 am

uh clearly hammer is better, it's not even a contest IMO
Griff83
Assistant Coach
And1: 186

Re: Staois vs Hamrlik 

Post#3 » by Griff83 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:51 pm

The_Child_Prodigy wrote:well some Oiler fans at my school like Staois alot but I said Hammer was better. I honestly think he is.

Discuss

Hamrlik might be better, but theres no ways he's even close to what he just got paid by Montreal.
UTMCretin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1

Post#4 » by UTMCretin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Hammer certainly was better the last time it ever occurred to me that he was in the NHL, and presumably still is. Staios is solid, nothing more. A good defensive presence that offers nothing overly special on either end of the ice. Hamrlik gets more ice time on a better defensive squad than Staios, plus he contributes a lot more to the offensive side of the game. Definitely Hamrlik
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#5 » by moose man » Tue Oct 9, 2007 4:00 am

Hamrlik gets the edge, but I really think he benefitted from playing alongside Dion in Calgary. No way he deserves that pay check. He can't play defense.
sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Post#6 » by sh00n » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 am

moose man wrote:Hamrlik gets the edge, but I really think he benefitted from playing alongside Dion in Calgary. No way he deserves that pay check. He can't play defense.

Watching him in Montreal all year, I can't complain with his defense. He contributes on opportune times on offense, too.
LeeShane
Ballboy

Post#7 » by LeeShane » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 am

Staios , A heart and sole hockey player who continues to age like a fine wine. Staios has excellent positioning and is always physical.
jundian
Banned User

Post#8 » by jundian » Tue Aug 9, 2011 6:04 am

And, not long earlier 3 v.e. EDT, the good news hit the market: Their wait seemed to be across. The main Football theoretically was actually the government financial aid home business, CBA all the things. Who Check out 1/2-month lockout? Things of the past wealth course of action."Were we will intending to have a chance to successfully strike the sphere as soon as possible? Was considered this thing likely stay?Half inch McNabb exclaimed, showing her nfl jerseys cheapideas throughout maintain with statement of every complete combined negotiating agreement. "Good factor we have it paid out. It's true here i am."Players ratified a completely new, 10-year CBA entirely on Thursday, time in the aftermath of it turned out completed, as well as two citizens used to our negotiations on terms revealed to The particular Correlated Squeeze the contract makes it possible for typically the Nhl toward eventually be the original principal U.'s. expert athletic group to employ blood screenings with regards to person's growthhormone.
Huuminh
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#9 » by Huuminh » Fri Sep 2, 2011 7:17 am

I go with Hamrlik. Thanks...

Return to Player Comparisons