Interesting Raptors fan fiction

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,078

Interesting Raptors fan fiction 

Post#1 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Borrowed from the Raptors board, but I think everyone could enjoy this.

Here's a nice excerpt.

The game was going to start in a few minutes. The guys grabbed some water on the bench and Emma wished the team good luck. The announcer called out the starters for the game which were, Andrea, Jose, DeMar, Amir and Sonny.

The buzzer went and the first half was over. Emma and the team headed to the dressing room. She was in the middle of the group of sweaty tall guys crammed in the hall and surprisingly, it didn't smell that bad, in her opinion anyways. She waited outside the locker room knowing that Triano didn't want her inside. The last thing the team needed was to have a distraction when they were talking about the game. The door opened minutes later and the guys started to file out. Sonny walked out and bumped fists with Emma along with Amir and DeMar. Andrea was one of the last guys to come out. He made eye contact with her and kept walking. Emma could kind of tell some thing was messing with his game.

"Hey, Andrea," He turned around in mid-walk, she walked up to him, "Good luck," she said while on her tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she walked out to the stadium and sat back beside Reggie.
So far Andrea had the most points on the team which was fifteen. Emma knew he could get way more than that and hoped he would, not only for the fans, but for himself and the team.

The Raptors were behind 25 points. The third quarter started and the whole team started to pick up their game. With only a couple minutes left in the third, Andrea now had 26 points and Dallas only had a ten point lead. In the middle of the fourth quarter it was tied. Sonny got a three and Jose got two foul shots bringing them five points ahead. DeMar got two foul shots, giving them a seven point lead. All they had to do is hold them off until the end of the game. The last two minutes of the game was the most intense two minutes Emma had watched. They were catching up, but the Raptors kept getting more baskets too. The final buzzer went and Emma jumped up with excitement. They had come back from a 25 point gap and won it. Reggie and Emma followed the guys and as usual, Emma waited outside the locker room for everyone. DeMar was being interviewed on the court about the game and was the last one back.

"Hey, we're having a little get together, celebration thing after, you coming?" he asked.
"Yeah, for sure, where is it?"
"It's at my place, we're having a showdown on Call of Duty,"
"Nice! I'm there, oh, tell Andrea I'm going home and I'll meet up at your place, okay?"
"Aight, see ya."

Emma went home to change out of her jeans and put some sweats on. She grabbed some food and headed over to DeMar's place. Before she even knocked on the door DeMar was there answering it.

"Hey, brought some food," she sad handing him three paper bags.
"Come on in, everyone's in the living room."
She looked to see a huge TV and Amir and Sonny facing off in team death match.
"Who's who?" she asked.
"Amir is top, Sonny is bottom," answered Andre as she sat down beside him on the couch.
"Good game," she said smiling at him, he smiled back. In his mind he knew that she helped him get his head in the game and he was glad for it. Not to mention the kiss, that was nice too.
"Alright," Emma piped up "Sonny, you and me team death match."

There was one minute left and Emma and Sonny both had six kills. Emma was hiding up on a balcony hoping Sonny would walk by below so she could snipe him. She felt like he was going to pop up out of no where and shoot her in the back so she turned around and through the little window she saw him in the room attached to the balcony. She tried to shoot him, but she ran out of ammo. He walked onto the balcony, Emma ran up and knifed him. A bunch of "Oh's" filled the room, she just laughed to herself.
"Good match," she said and bumped fists with Sonny.
"We'll have to verse again sometime," Sonny said smiling.
Emma went into the kitchen to get some food. She was looking in the fridge for a drink, then heard someone enter the kitchen, it was Andrea. She walked over to him and leaned on the island.

"Thank you," he said. She knew what he was thanking her for. One of the biggest things about being a professional athlete is your mental game.
"You're welcome," she replied smiling and taking a drink.
Hours passed quickly playing Call of Duty. Emma checked the time and it was near one in the morning.
"Crap, I gotta go guys, I'll see ya tomorrow or something," she said getting up. Andrea followed her to the door.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked Andrea as she put her jacket on. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.
"At some point, yes," he replied smiling.
Emma walked out and closed the door with a huge smile on her face. All that filled her mind was the fact the Andrea just kissed her.
BVPN
Sixth Man
And1: 292

Re: Interesting Raptors fan fiction 

Post#2 » by BVPN » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

This IS fiction. Bargnani doesn't even like girls.

Edit: I found it funny that she never mentioned how many rebounds he had. :lol:
DFC Pride

Jimmy76
RealGM
And1: 8

Post#3 » by Jimmy76 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

We're all confused at that age... just some of us more than others

but this is the most epic thing I've seen on realgm in ages, wow
nflBLITZ2000
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#4 » by nflBLITZ2000 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

this guys favorite things:

Fist bumps
Call of Duty

^ By Kerrsed
Basketology
Senior
And1: 5

Post#5 » by Basketology » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:05 pm

HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst

Post#6 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Certain things (well...most things) should just stay on our board.
Got Raps FanFiction?
nyczlegacy
Analyst
And1: 783

Post#7 » by nyczlegacy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

what the f*ck did i just read
god shammgod wrote:didn't watch a minute. it feels good. might not watch more than a game or two for the rest of the season. there's nothing to see. our best player is a midget g-leaguer.
Wavy Q
RealGM
And1: 2,390

Post#8 » by Wavy Q » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#9 » by Alfred » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

You guys should just read the thread on the Raptors board. It's pretty much the best thread ever.
shaqfan1
General Manager
And1: 4

Post#10 » by shaqfan1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

BVPN wrote:This IS fiction. Bargnani doesn't even like girls.

Edit: I found it funny that she never mentioned how many rebounds he had. :lol:

Did you miss this part of the story?

"Amir is top, Sonny is bottom," answered Andre as she sat down beside him on the couch.

The Raps must have great team chemistry.
DuckIII wrote:All 3 of them joining forces in Miami is the NBA's worst nightmare (shared by TNT, ABC, and ESPN)...it is a simple, irrefutable fact, that Wade/LeBron/Bosh in Miami is pretty much the worst possible result from a business perspective.
Kc17
Lead Assistant
And1: 36

Post#11 » by Kc17 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

nyczlegacy wrote:what the f*ck did i just read

A story filled with love, passion, heartbreak, deception, and the great game of basketball tying it all together.

Simply brilliant.
HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst

Post#12 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

We don't need banners, titles, rings, superstar players, draftpicks or anything...we have Raps fanfiction.
Got Raps FanFiction?
MaceCase
General Manager
And1: 2,483

Post#13 » by MaceCase » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm too afraid to read it but I assume tentacles are involved at some point.
*WLONC*
We Like Our New Core
nyczlegacy
Analyst
And1: 783

Post#14 » by nyczlegacy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Kc17 wrote:
nyczlegacy wrote:what the f*ck did i just read

A story filled with love, passion, heartbreak, deception, and the great game of basketball tying it all together.

Simply brilliant.

ROFL god damn i can't believe this is real.. i can't stop reading .. wat
god shammgod wrote:didn't watch a minute. it feels good. might not watch more than a game or two for the rest of the season. there's nothing to see. our best player is a midget g-leaguer.
ClarenceDerozan
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#15 » by ClarenceDerozan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Schadenfreude wrote:Emma sobbed gently, Sonny's sudden departure from her heart stinging her to the core. Suddenly, she felt a gentle pressure on her shoulders...and swiveling, saw Bargnani standing there, a sympathetic and loving look gracing his countenance.

"Baby," Andrea murmured, his eyes staring off into the middle distance and his arms sliding down to her waist, "you're gonna be one rebound I won't let get away."
vergogna
Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Post#16 » by vergogna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

don't miss the line

"Baby," Andrea murmured, his eyes staring off into the middle distance and his arms sliding down to her waist, "you're gonna be one rebound I won't let get away."
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#17 » by Alfred » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

ClarenceDerozan wrote:
Schadenfreude wrote:Emma sobbed gently, Sonny's sudden departure from her heart stinging her to the core. Suddenly, she felt a gentle pressure on her shoulders...and swiveling, saw Bargnani standing there, a sympathetic and loving look gracing his countenance.

Quoting for next page.
JordanL
Sixth Man
And1: 267

Post#18 » by JordanL » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Holy God... is... this is real, isn't it...

Bullsh*t... Andrea couldn't get a rebound even if it was pumped up on Rophenol.
BasedWiseman
Junior
And1: 21

Post#19 » by BasedWiseman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Canada is a wonderful place......good god.
Say no to John Henson
-Illmatic-
Head Coach
And1: 97

Post#20 » by -Illmatic- » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

:rofl: Holy **** this line has me in tears.

Return to The General Board