Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Silk Wilkes
Banned User
And1: 10

Re: Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol 

Post#221 » by Silk Wilkes » Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Don't get me wrong, I usually love what Charles does and he's extremely entertaining for me. But this situation makes him just as wrong, if not more wrong that the Heat fans.
Gongxi
Banned User
And1: 27

Post#222 » by Gongxi » Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm

bobly wrote:
Gongxi wrote:^^^
Weird self-identification with a basketball team going on there, see?

Don't you think that's a strange criticism? Isn't fandom all about identifying and investing part of yourself in a team?

I didn't think so at all. It's how homers do it, though, because they defend/tout their team like they're defending/touting themselves.

Also, HeatFanSince88, it's interesting how you take Barkley flipping them off as disrespectful because of the kids. Was it disrespectful to the kids that the crowd was shouting ****? Some people are very immature. Sorry if you construe that as 'Heat hating'.
Striders
Lead Assistant
And1: 252

Post#223 » by Striders » Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Youngblood wrote:Don't get me wrong, I usually love what Charles does and he's extremely entertaining for me. But this situation makes him just as wrong, if not more wrong that the Heat fans.

He's...doing his job. He's an analyst. He does this with every team. How is he in the wrong?
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. ~George Smith Patton
HeatSince88
Veteran
And1: 12

Post#224 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Gongxi wrote:
bobly wrote:
Gongxi wrote:Also, HeatFanSince88, it's interesting how you take Barkley flipping them off as disrespectful because of the kids. Was it disrespectful to the kids that the crowd was shouting ****? Some people are very immature. Sorry if you construe that as 'Heat hating'.

Believe it or not, all normal kids say the word "suck." Starting at age 4-5 actually.

And every fan base chants "Refs you suck" or "D Wade sucks" and so forth multiple times throughout the season. Sometime multiple times in a single game. Tell me who your classy fan base is, and I'll PM you every time they do such a chant. (If you think such a chant is immature, you'll be quite embarrassed by your own fans' behavior.)

But do kids/fans get flipped off by a national TV announcer all the time? Nope. I can recall it once: Charles Barkley last night.
Silk Wilkes
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#225 » by Silk Wilkes » Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Striders wrote:
Youngblood wrote:Don't get me wrong, I usually love what Charles does and he's extremely entertaining for me. But this situation makes him just as wrong, if not more wrong that the Heat fans.

He's...doing his job. He's an analyst. He does this with every team. How is he in the wrong?

I'm assuming you haven't read the proof of his retaliation towards the fans. If you're doing your job you brush it off your shoulders and stick to your guns. No need to flip off fans and wave an opposing teams jersey in their faces.
HeatSince88
Veteran

Post#226 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Striders wrote:

So you're saying he's done all of the following with EVERY team?

- Called their franchise player a "punk"

- Called their whole team a "whiny bunch"

- Repeatedly dissed their fan base ... on air with TNT, on radio appearances, and in print

- Waived the opposing team's jersey at their home crowd

- Stuck his middle finger up at the home crowd while in his official role with TNT's NBA coverage
Gongxi
Banned User

Post#227 » by Gongxi » Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:And every fan base chants "Refs you suck" or "D Wade sucks" and so forth multiple times throughout the season. Sometime multiple times in a single game. Tell me who your classy fan base is, and I'll PM you every time they do such a chant. (If you think such a chant is immature, you'll be quite embarrassed by your own fans' behavior.)

But do kids/fans get flipped off by a national TV announcer all the time? Nope. I can recall it once: Charles Barkley last night.

You didn't hear them say **** you chuck? That's interesting.
Beas
Pro Prospect
And1: 11

Post#228 » by Beas » Mon May 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Sisqo wrote:He's allowed to have a opinion, if the heat fans want to cry about it too **** bad. Just hope you team proves him wrong. I dont see why bitchy fans need to throw **** and act like idiots. Its not like he is the only one, even chuck swirsky has been ripping up the fans this week. Posting pictures of the stadium and saying stuff like "i didnt know the game started already" Its nothing new, Miami fans have a bad rep of not supporting their team. Not saying i agree or that everyone is doing it but to those few (ok not really a few) just quit bitching and prove them wrong.

Same way I look at it. I kind of hope the Heat miss the finals so I can hear Chuck go to town on them.
Massimo wrote:There is a saying in German that if somebody wants to rape you off and you can't runaway, simply try to have fun with it. This is exactly what the players have to do. Just enjoy it.
DatHomieYouHaTe
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,909

Post#229 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

the miami heat love their team. Look at this shot during game 2 vs the 76ers..

It's packed! not a red seat in sight.
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#230 » by magicman123 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:
magicman123 wrote:first year fans are a little excited

Guarantee you I've been a fan of the Heat longer than you have of Magic. And that's because your team didn't even exist when myself and others started packing the Heat's house.

And in the national conscience, your team still doesn't exist ... except for discussions of "which real NBA franchise will be jacking Dwight Howard from the Magic in the next 12 months?"

So why don't you, your fat panicky coach, and whiny genius of a GM lay off on the smack talk for a little while there, huh champ?

Neither your team, your franchise, nor your fan base has ANYTHING on the Heat ... Or on two dozen other franchises, for that matter.

obviously we can both agree your not a first year fan, don't get too excited i know you guys have true fans
HeatSince88
Veteran

Post#231 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:45 pm

DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:the miami heat love their team. Look at this shot during game 2 vs the 76ers..

What went wrong with your life that your'e expending time posting about a team you have no stake in as a fan?

So sad. Really, I feel for you.

Even the biggest Heat-hater knows that pic is from well before or after a game. The Philly series you reference was at 102% capacity (that's right, people paid $100s just to stand in corridors the whole game without a seat).

I hope your life improves soon. Good luck.
DatHomieYouHaTe
Lead Assistant

Post#232 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:
DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:the miami heat love their team. Look at this shot during game 2 vs the 76ers..

What went wrong with your life that your'e expending time posting about a team you have no stake in as a fan?

So sad. Really, I feel for you.

Even the biggest Heat-hater knows that pic is from well before or after a game. The Philly series you reference was at 102% capacity (that's right, people paid $100s just to stand in corridors the whole game without a seat).

I hope your life improves soon. Good luck.

guess that one was before a game too?
HeatSince88
Veteran

Post#233 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Big deal bro, people arrive 10 mins late. If you tried driving from Boca to Miami during rush hour, then parking and getting past security, you'd be a few minutes late too.

I feel so badly for you that a handful of fans being 10 minutes late means something in your life. Have you tried reconnecting with your family or old friends? Or seeking out God?

I just can't imagine my own life getting so bad that I'd be posting snapshots of a crowd that I have no connection to. Good luck, my friend.
Gongxi
Banned User

Post#234 » by Gongxi » Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Gongxi wrote:
HeatSince88 wrote:And every fan base chants "Refs you suck" or "D Wade sucks" and so forth multiple times throughout the season. Sometime multiple times in a single game. Tell me who your classy fan base is, and I'll PM you every time they do such a chant. (If you think such a chant is immature, you'll be quite embarrassed by your own fans' behavior.)

You didn't hear them say **** you chuck? That's interesting.
DatHomieYouHaTe
Lead Assistant

Post#235 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:Big deal bro, people arrive 10 mins late. If you tried driving from Boca to Miami during rush hour, then parking and getting past security, you'd be a few minutes late too.

I feel so badly for you that a handful of fans being 10 minutes late means something in your life. Have you tried reconnecting with your family or old friends? Or seeking out God?

I just can't imagine my own life getting so bad that I'd be posting snapshots of a crowd that I have no connection to. Good luck, my friend.

when i watch the game most of these seats are empty.. Truth hurts? seems like it. Don't worry those seats are better fans anyways
Captain Thrust
Pro Prospect
And1: 159

Post#236 » by Captain Thrust » Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:Big deal bro, people arrive 10 mins late. If you tried driving from Boca to Miami during rush hour, then parking and getting past security, you'd be a few minutes late too.

I've seen this stuff from you a few times now when you address "heat haters". This is a bbal forum, we are all bbal nerds/ crazy fans of our team. If we didn't "hate" any teams then there would be no rivalry's or any fun.. That crap you posted has no relevance at all in this topic.. Maybe you need to take a look at your life and ask why am I even responding to this guy when I know he is a hater? Or try coming up with a better comeback than that crap..
HeatSince88
Veteran

Post#237 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:when i watch the game most of these seats are empty.. Truth hurts? seems like it. Don't worry those seats are better fans anyways

So, so sorry that a human life can be so empty that it devolves into attacking basketball fans you have no connection to or vested interest in.

For the record, the Heat were at 101% capacity this year. I know that Heat attendance really means something to you for some reason, so thought you might like to carry that fact around with you.

Best wishes in turning your life around, my friend.
Captain Thrust
Pro Prospect
And1: 159

Post#238 » by Captain Thrust » Mon May 23, 2011 9:38 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:
DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:when i watch the game most of these seats are empty.. Truth hurts? seems like it. Don't worry those seats are better fans anyways

So, so sorry that a human life can be so empty that it devolves into attacking basketball fans you have no connection to or vested interest in.

For the record, the Heat were at 101% capacity this year. I know that Heat attendance really means something to you for some reason, so thought you might like to carry that fact around with you.

Best wishes in turning your life around, my friend.

:roll: .
We-Are-Lasers
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#239 » by We-Are-Lasers » Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Everyone needs to chill out. Miami has bad fans, no one likes playing for the raptors, Lakers lost there head coach, rockets lost there best player to injury, Orlando has to worry about dwight possibly leaving, New York fans want to get CP3 (because they need to beat Miami but they never had plans to try and sign Wade, LeBron, Bosh), ect.

Just shut up. Miami has more paid ticket holders than most teams. The team makes money and the real fans enjoy. So I could care less in the end.

-LASERS
HeatSince88
Veteran

Post#240 » by HeatSince88 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

rosadengrich wrote:Maybe you need to take a look at your life and ask why am I even responding to this guy when I know he is a hater?

Allow me to explain for you...

I'm a Heat fan and have been for 23 years. I have a longtime rooting interest in the Heat. Therefore, it makes sense that I spend a few minutes a day reading about and/or discussing the Heat. That's precisely what I'm doing in this thread. Make sense?

But my life isn't so empty or pathetic that I go to, say, a thread about the Raptors and say stuff like "Your fans are ignorant noobs!" and "OMG, so many unsold seats for the Raptors this year!"

Why would I care about them? I've never been a Raps fan, ticketholder, etc. My team isn't even facing off against them in the playoffs, and even if they were, why would I care about their fans getting to their seats 10 minutes late? To me, if I spent so much time criticizing the Raptors fan base, that would be a sign to me that I need to rethink how I spend my time on earth if I wasted time on such things.

Return to The General Board