Image ImageImage Image

Stuff from the United Center

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach
And1: 127

Stuff from the United Center 

Post#1 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 am

What a meltdown.

That was hard to watch. I felt like I was melting or drowning or falling off of a cliff. Horrible.

The sadness in the locker room... tough to see. The guys were sad and angry. A few players thought the refs had a big hand in the end of the game to help Miami.

I saw Joakim's mom crying. Lots of people were crying. Too emotional for me man.

The Heat? Huge smiles. From Pat Riley on down they were ecstatic. Can't say I blame them but it was tough to see in our building.

I had a reporter and an usher tell me that before the game LeBron said "Today is y'all last day of work. We ain't coming back to this motherf*cker! Pack y'all sh*t up!"

classy dude. He said damn near the same thing last year in the cavs series. Why he needs to express this to united center employees is a mystery.

There was a lot of talk among reporters about Boozer not coming back. In my mind who wants him? He's un-tradeable. But a ton of people are certain that Boozer won't be back. I don't see how.

I got to meet Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. Super nice guys.

Paxson looked royally pissed off after the game. He was power walking from the locker room when i saw him. Gar didn't look as bothered.

It was like a funeral in the locker room. It sucked.

I took video of Noah at his locker but the sound is bad.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxd0ECmMFmA[/youtube]
kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Re: Stuff from the United Center 

Post#2 » by kyrv » Fri May 27, 2011 6:02 am

Thanks as always, you rock.

Wish you were covering a happier game. :lol:
LCMJ
Veteran
And1: 1,225

Post#3 » by LCMJ » Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 am

which players cried on the bulls?
Derrick Rose & The Chicago Bulls - Fuel to the Fire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80xGPG7yiw
bentheredengthat
General Manager
And1: 1,606

Post#4 » by bentheredengthat » Fri May 27, 2011 6:04 am

LCMJ wrote:which players cried on the bulls?

Oh no after tonight I couldn't handle hearing about that.
GetBuLLish
General Manager
And1: 2,508

Post#5 » by GetBuLLish » Fri May 27, 2011 6:04 am

Wow. Lots of interesting stuff.

-What were people saying about the officiating?

-Getting my hopes up about Boozer leaving.

-LeBron is such a douche.
jl342323
General Manager
And1: 531

Post#6 » by jl342323 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

i would actually feel better if boozer isnt back with this team
“He don’t care (about offense). He just cares about defense. When we come down or shoot a bad shot or whatever, he don’t really care about that. -Rose talking about Thibs
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#7 » by bentheredengthat » Fri May 27, 2011 6:06 am

All that Boozer talk so soon is interesting... wonder where that comes from.
PJ Brown
Lead Assistant
And1: 84

Post#8 » by PJ Brown » Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 am

SherronShabazz wrote:
I had a reporter and an usher tell me that before the game LeBron said "Today is y'all last day of work. We ain't coming back to this motherf*cker! Pack y'all sh*t up!"

classy dude. He said damn near the same thing last year in the cavs series. Why he needs to express this to united center employees is a mystery.

Because he's a self-centered wang who lives in his own private mental bubble?
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#9 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:07 am

kyrv wrote:Thanks as always, you rock.

Wish you were covering a happier game. :lol:

me too. i covered game 1 and 2 of this series but it was too many damn people in the locker room area. i took off early. i made it a point to to come early and stay late today. it was rough.
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#10 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 am

LCMJ wrote:which players cried on the bulls?

i didn't see a bulls player cry. it was mostly employees and family members. i'm sure some of them did cry. cj and kurt seemed to handle it better than everyone else. they seemed oddly upbeat.
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#11 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:10 am

GetBuLLish wrote:Wow. Lots of interesting stuff.

-What were people saying about the officiating?

-Getting my hopes up about Boozer leaving.

-LeBron is such a douche.

guys were saying that the refs were calling bull calls to stop the clock to let miami back in. no major guy was saying this. it was guys who barely play.

agreed on the other two points.
jservs7
Pro Prospect
And1: 20

Post#12 » by jservs7 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 am

SherronShabazz wrote:I had a reporter and an usher tell me that before the game LeBron said "Today is y'all last day of work. We ain't coming back to this motherf*cker! Pack y'all sh*t up!"

I have no hate on the Miami Heat's talent. I give them total props for winning the series and us not just losing it. I give Lebron props for being clutch in a playoff series for once in his life. But...

... the **** those 3 assbags say is the reason why I despise this **** team. I may be biased, but I just don't remember alot of crap like this from the All-Star players on championship teams like our 90s Bulls or the Spurs of the 00s.

When the 3 vagines learn to just shut up and win without the need of so much attention, then I will respect them as a whole.
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#13 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 am

bentheredengthat wrote:All that Boozer talk so soon is interesting... wonder where that comes from.

it was too much. it surprised me. i think somebody let something leak. somebody heard something or knows something. hey, pax and gar can't be happy with what booz has done. but he's owed what, 60 million? good luck dumping that on someone.

i get the feeling they will try and do something major if possible. the bottom line is this, we are good enough to make it to the eastern conference finals but not good enough to win at all. something has to change.

i was never on the melo bandwagon but this series made me think "man we shoulda traded joakim for melo"

too late now but... we needed scoring and joakim kinda sucked.
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#14 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 am

PJ Brown wrote:
SherronShabazz wrote:

Because he's a self-centered wang who lives in his own private mental bubble?

sounds about right.
pduh01
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,562

Post#15 » by pduh01 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:17 am

Hmm the Boozer talk is very surprising, and while I can not see someone take Boozer but there is always someone who will be a sucker and take on the contract you never know.

And as for Lebron what a douche I already rant like crazy on twitter which I believe some of you saw already maybe I should bash Lebron on twitter LOL!
Check out my blogs
http://nbaanalytical.blogspot.com/ <-------NBA Analytical

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/phillip93
PMONSTER
Head Coach
And1: 1,301

Post#16 » by PMONSTER » Fri May 27, 2011 6:17 am

Oh man can you imagine if we had Melo.........

and when did Lebron become so clutch
NBA Playoffs.... I can never wait!
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#17 » by bentheredengthat » Fri May 27, 2011 6:18 am

Sherron I'm holding out hope that Jo was in a funk towards the end of the year because he had to play all his @#$% minutes with Booz.

I still believe he was confused all year as to what to do to cover for Booz on D. & didn't mesh well with him on O.
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#18 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:18 am

jservs7 wrote:
SherronShabazz wrote:I had a reporter and an usher tell me that before the game LeBron said "Today is y'all last day of work. We ain't coming back to this motherf*cker! Pack y'all sh*t up!"

I have no hate on the Miami Heat's talent. I give them total props for winning the series and us not just losing it. I give Lebron props for being clutch in a playoff series for once in his life. But...

... the **** those 3 assbags say is the reason why I despise this **** team. I may be biased, but I just don't remember alot of crap like this from the All-Star players on championship teams like our 90s Bulls or the Spurs of the 00s.

When the 3 vagines learn to just shut up and win without the need of so much attention, then I will respect them as a whole.

i agree 100%. a buddy of mine loves lebron and said, "i don't understand why everyone hates lebron because he's the best player in the world."

i said dude... people don't hate him because he's a great player, they hate him because he's a douche.

he of course replied, but michael jordan was a douche!!
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach

Post#19 » by SherronShabazz » Fri May 27, 2011 6:19 am

pduh01 wrote:Hmm the Boozer talk is very surprising, and while I can not see someone take Boozer but there is always someone who will be a sucker and take on the contract you never know.

And as for Lebron what a douche I already rant like crazy on twitter which I believe some of you saw already maybe I should bash Lebron on twitter LOL!

yeah you were fired up!
bentheredengthat
General Manager

Post#20 » by bentheredengthat » Fri May 27, 2011 6:19 am

PMONSTER wrote:Oh man can you imagine if we had Melo.........

and when did Lebron become so clutch

We'll have to see if he's now clutch or just a phase. If it's for real it will be something awful to behold.

Return to Chicago Bulls