ImageImage

Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,883

Re: Was anyone listening to Woelful on the radio today? 

Post#141 » by RiotPunch » Thu Jun 9, 2011 11:26 am

I seriously feel bad for you if you pick being a Bucks fan based on the players we currently have. A big cop-out that I have is that I am a diehard BUCKS fan, so even though are roster is ****, they are still my team.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
BC_
Head Coach
And1: 10

Post#142 » by BC_ » Thu Jun 9, 2011 11:35 am

AussieBuck wrote:Sigra is like the guy from Memento. :lol:

OMFG it's true :rofl:
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,233

Post#143 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 2:59 pm

BLKOUT wrote:
Smurf wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:I love how the guy from Europe who was a Bulls fan because of Toni Kukoc before becoming a Bucks fan when he came to the team is ripping on others for becoming a fan of a team because of a players nationality :rofl: probably has a couple of 76ers and Hawks jerseys in the closet

Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan. I said that few times already. Yes, I become Bucks fan because of Kukoc and I am still Bucks fan only because of players they have. If it hapens that I don't like any player in Bucks roster except one then I will not be fan. That is only healthy position IMO. Anything else is illnes.

Then why the **** are you going after AussieBuck for doing THE EXACT SAME FREAKING THING AS YOU DID

It is not same freaking thing. I was never Bucks fan only because of one player. Even in Kukoc's first season with Bucks I liked a lot of Bucks players. Not just Kukoc. Same was true with Bulls, Sixers and Hawks. To be fan of any team just because I like one player is sad honestly.

BTW, I think AussieBuck loves more than one Bucks players (at least Bogut, Ersan and Moute) but he doesn't want to admit because then he would love somebody that Hammond brought and he wants to avoid it :lol:
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,373

Post#144 » by trwi7 » Thu Jun 9, 2011 4:05 pm

Smurf wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:I love how the guy from Europe who was a Bulls fan because of Toni Kukoc before becoming a Bucks fan when he came to the team is ripping on others for becoming a fan of a team because of a players nationality :rofl: probably has a couple of 76ers and Hawks jerseys in the closet

Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan, then Bulls fan and then Bucks fan.

Fixed.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,976

Post#145 » by Badgerlander » Thu Jun 9, 2011 4:17 pm

Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#146 » by jerrod » Thu Jun 9, 2011 7:31 pm

i talked to a laker season ticket holder on the phone today.

he said he was almost glad they weren't in the finals because he gets too stressed out and it's more fun to just sit and enjoy watching the games.

yeah
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,233

Post#147 » by Sigra » Thu Jun 9, 2011 9:07 pm

trwi7 wrote:
Smurf wrote:Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan, then Bulls fan and then Bucks fan.

Fixed.

True. From 28 December 2009 to 10 January 2010 I was Bulls fan. 13 days. In that 13 days the Bucks played 5 games and the Bulls played 7 games.

And considering that you are such a huge fan of my work, here is precise stat just for you:

Bucks fan for total of 756 games (even without that 5 games from 2009-10 season)
Bulls fan for total of 593 games (and that include that 7 games from 2009-10 season)
Hawks fan for total of 110 games
Sixers fan for total of 97 games
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,898

Post#148 » by buckboy » Thu Jun 9, 2011 9:31 pm

[quote="Smurf"][quote="trwi7"][quote="Smurf"]Yes, I was Bulls fan, then 76ers fan, then Hawks fan and then Bucks fan, then Bulls fan and then Bucks fan.[/quote]

Fixed.[/quote]

True. From 28 December 2009 to 10 January 2010 I was Bulls fan. 13 days. In that 13 days the Bucks played 5 games and the Bulls played 7 games.

And considering that you are such a huge fan of my work, here is precise stat just for you:

Bucks fan for total of 756 games (even without that 5 games from 2009-10 season)
Bulls fan for total of 593 games (and that include that 7 games from 2009-10 season)
Hawks fan for total of 110 games
Sixers fan for total of 97 games[/quote]

And we're the ones who have an illness?

:lol:
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."

Return to Milwaukee Bucks