Week 3 New England @ Baltimore

icincoi
Junior
And1: 6

Week 3 New England @ Baltimore 

Post#1 » by icincoi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

I don't know if there is someone that does these, but didn't see one so here it is.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Re: Week 3 New England @ Baltimore 

Post#2 » by miller31time » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 am

Win it for Torrey Smith. He could use a pick-me-up right about now.
icincoi
Junior

Post#3 » by icincoi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

Well, this is a bad way to start this game
They can't do anything on offense
icincoi
Junior

Post#4 » by icincoi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 am

Props to Torrey smith to come out play the way he did.
Some iffy calls but pulled out the win on that kick
reeDfense
Sophomore

Post#5 » by reeDfense » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Great game...I was very impressed with flacco...and smith..just a few notes about the defense though...Ellerbe played lights out..he was in the backfield disrupting plays left and right..kruger looked decent...cary williams got slightly abused by lloyd though..i wanna see smith in the game more..Upshaw looked decent but has been struggling to shed blocks..Brady looked scared to throw it anywhere near Reed..Man have i been impressed with Webb..i was very sketchy about him at first but yet again ozzie pulls a star out of the lower rounds...i would like to see Jacoby Jones get on the field a bit more..so far he has been able to fly under the radar and make big plays when needed...but im itching to see more..overall great game..and a solid performance from top to bottom.
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,125

Post#6 » by miller31time » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how we won this game. Brady, through quarters 1 through 3 1/2, was doing absolutely everything he wanted on the football field. He was getting incredible protection and hitting targets who consistently got themselves open.

But when we absolutely needed stops, we got them. I don't know how, but I'm not asking questions.

Flacco played about as well as you can ask. I could have sworn he was going to have a terrible game after his 1st pass of the day was thrown for an INT. He just had that "dazed and confused" look on his face that has become all-too familiar. But he snapped out of it, thanks in large part to Ray Rice who ate up the zone defense for breakfast, and Torrey Smith who you just can't say enough about.

And that field goal.....good lord. Flashbacks of Cundiff.

:D

Return to Baltimore Ravens