ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Will see Jeremy Lin tomorrow!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

NySpartan4
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

OT- Will see Jeremy Lin tomorrow! 

Post#1 » by NySpartan4 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:24 am

Hey all, So I moved to texas (from michigan) for my masters degree. Just started actually. Anywho, Houston Rockets and Jeremy Lin are practicing at our gym tomorrow. Now I dont know how this is gonna work but yeah, I get to see him tomorrow after my cadaver lab! So excited!

http://www.utpabroncs.com/mobile/index.aspx?story=5340
Bill Bradley: BNO doesn't annoy me with his pessimism. It's more about the very core of his being that I find annoying.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Re: OT- Will see Jeremy Lin tomorrow! 

Post#2 » by Fury » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:28 am

Ask him if he's coming back after 3 years
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#3 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:41 am

Ask is he afraid Jr is gonna kick his "ask".
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
NYK Mentality
Banned User
And1: 25

Post#4 » by NYK Mentality » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:42 am

Excited to see Jeremy Lin? He's just a person. An NBA player. Big deal. But yeah, as a MOD stated when closing the Jeremy Lin thread... He's now a Rocket. This post belongs on Houston's message board...

I'd be excited to see people such as Malin Akerman, Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek, Beyonce, Adriana Lima and/or Scarlett Johansson etc, etc... But not excited to see 'Jeremy Lin' of all players.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#5 » by Fury » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:44 am

NYK Mentality wrote:Excited to see Jeremy Lin? He's just a person. An NBA player. Big deal. But yeah, as a MOD stated when closing the Jeremy Lin thread... He's now a Rocket. This post belongs on Houston's message board...

I'd be excited to see people such as Malin Akerman, Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek, Beyonce, Adriana Lima and/or Scarlett Johansson etc, etc... But not excited to see 'Jeremy Lin' of all players.

:roll:
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,090

Post#6 » by blueNorange » Sat Oct 6, 2012 1:53 am

NYK Mentality wrote:Excited to see Jeremy Lin? He's just a person. An NBA player. Big deal. But yeah, as a MOD stated when closing the Jeremy Lin thread... He's now a Rocket. This post belongs on Houston's message board...

LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,458

Post#7 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:38 am

blueNorange wrote:

It's the ra ra essays that you shouldn't be reading... this one was mercifully short :lol:
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,090

Post#8 » by blueNorange » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:41 am

i had that gifs for months and never used it
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#9 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:41 am

WHo closed the Lin thread Knickstape or Moocow? :lol:

Anyway for the many that care let's use the classic **** Dolan thread for Lin news and I even invite those that care to use the **** Dolan thread as a Rockets Game thread... :lol: That is until an e-petition is passed around by the chosen ones to close it... :lol:
Panther1
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#10 » by Panther1 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:41 am

Good tell him FU
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#11 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:42 am

blueNorange wrote:i had that gifs for months and never used it

That's a good one... :lol: I actually read the post in question... the essays? I uh scroll merrily right by... :lol:
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#12 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:43 am

Panther1 wrote:Good tell him FU

Spoken like a true spoiled little brat...
BKAY
Analyst
And1: 1,396

Post#13 » by BKAY » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:50 am

Knicks fans care about Lin more than Rockets fans, so i dont really see the problem.

Anyways just let him know NY is rooting for him and we hope we can have him back in the future.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#14 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 2:58 am

ibraheim718 wrote:WHo closed the Lin thread Knickstape or Moocow? :lol:

Anyway for the many that care let's use the classic **** Dolan thread for Lin news and I even invite those that care to use the **** Dolan thread as a Rockets Game thread... :lol: That is until an e-petition is passed around by the chosen ones to close it... :lol:

Me. He's no longer a Knick and it's been going to crap the last few days. This one I'm keeping open because it's actually pretty damn cool.

The **** Dolan thread will be closed soon, too, I'd guess.

You want to talk Rockets, either use the around the NBA threads or go to their forum. It's simple.

:-?

I don't care what celebrity I'm meeting...if he/she is famous, I'm excited. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.
NySpartan4
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

Post#15 » by NySpartan4 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:04 am

Got better response than I expected :D but really NYK Mentality. Take a chill pill. How can you hate a cinderella story? Wasnt he someone we all loved, pretty much?! So what he's not on our team, still a nice guy. I wouldnt root for him against the knicks but there's nothing wrong with liking a humble, down to earth, someone who has been through a lot - guy. And I know the question I'm gonna be slapped with..Well he chose the Rockets over the knicks and bla bla bla. Dude, if you were getting paid minimum wage..and you had a firm that was gonna pay you millions for the same thing you do, I think you'd take that offer...just saying. Let the man get paid.

For others, I'm just excited to see him. I heard he was at the Rec today. Some of my classmates saw him. I think he's a nice guy.
Bill Bradley: BNO doesn't annoy me with his pessimism. It's more about the very core of his being that I find annoying.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#16 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:06 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
Me. He's no longer a Knick and it's been going to crap the last few days. This one I'm keeping open because it's actually pretty damn cool.

You want to talk Rockets, either use the around the NBA threads or go to their forum. It's simple.

How long did your infamous rise power take? A couple of months... :lol: Why don't you just go ahead and close the Dolan thread now? Why wait? Come on youngin... you got the juice... use it. :lol:

WHat you need to do is just start banning people for even uttering the name Jeremy Lin... that's manly. Start with me.
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#17 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:09 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

How long did your infamous rise power take? A couple of months... :lol: Why don't you just go ahead and close the Dolan thread now? Why wait? Come on youngin... you got the juice... use it. :lol:

WHat you need to do is just start banning people for even uttering the name Jeremy Lin... that's manly.

You don't like it, pm me. Also, us mods do talk about threads, you know. Feel free to message me to continue the combo.
BKAY
Analyst
And1: 1,396

Post#18 » by BKAY » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:10 am

NySpartan4 wrote:Got better response than I expected :D but really NYK Mentality. Take a chill pill. How can you hate a cinderella story? Wasnt he someone we all loved, pretty much?! So what he's not on our team, still a nice guy. I wouldnt root for him against the knicks but there's nothing wrong with liking a humble, down to earth, someone who has been through a lot - guy. And I know the question I'm gonna be slapped with..Well he chose the Rockets over the knicks and bla bla bla. Dude, if you were getting paid minimum wage..and you had a firm that was gonna pay you millions for the same thing you do, I think you'd take that offer...just saying. Let the man get paid.

For others, I'm just excited to see him. I heard he was at the Rec today. Some of my classmates saw him. I think he's a nice guy.

Lin is a genuinely nice guy. I know several people who have met him and they all have great things to say about him. He's not like Tebow who's been socially coached and managed since college. Lin really is the man; look at all his youtube videos pre-linsanity. Just a normal dude who got his shot and grabbed the bulls by the horns (true american dream, got nothing but respect for the man). We're talking about a dude who actually wants to become a pastor. Lin isnt just fluff he's legitimately the person who he portrays himself as. Again nothing but respect and best wishes for the man.

Just let him know we love and miss him and if it's ever a possibilty to come back to NY to consider it cus we'd be thrilled to have him back.
SonOfMars
RealGM
And1: 2,741

Post#19 » by SonOfMars » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:15 am

Knickstape is right though, tbh.

Jeremy Lin is gone, you've discussed him for 100+ pages after the fact. I think it's about time to move on. He wasn't the first free agent we let go, he won't be the last.
Props Turbo_Zone
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God

Post#20 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:17 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:
ibraheim718 wrote:
Knickstape1214 wrote:

WHat you need to do is just start banning people for even uttering the name Jeremy Lin... that's manly.

You don't like it, pm me. Also, us mods do talk about threads, you know. Feel free to message me to continue the combo.

I can think of better things to waste my time on... "You" mods do what you do... don't mind lil' ol' me... All I have is my words.. :lol:

All this moderating can't be helping your game... or is it just intra-murals for you from here on out?

Return to New York Knicks