ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Knicker23
General Manager
And1: 139

Re: OT: Alex Jones freaks out on CNN 

Post#361 » by Knicker23 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:42 am

E86 wrote:
Knicker23 wrote:That guy looks like such a buffoon it's actually hilarious. He looked like a mentally unstable schizophrenic himself. Bouncing around from voice to voice, idea to idea, factoid to factoid. Incapable of sitting still, answering a question etc.

And fact is, these are the types of people that make up a large portion of the "pro gun" stronghold. Type that think they need bazookas to protect themselves from Obama taking over the world. That 9/11 was a inside job.

He memorizes little facts and statistics and then nonsensically spits them out as rebuttals to everything and anything as if they're the answer. And yet, he can't answer the simple question: why do you need a semi-auto.

He's so blinded by just pure hate & disdain, combined with this passion that he's unquestionably right.. that he looks like some sort of character... And frankly, make pro-gun people look like lunatics.

They're not the large portion, they are just the loudest and what the media wants you to see to discredit the rational ones. Just like when the news only shows videos of the crazy flag burning Muslims.

I don't know.. The very passionate pro gun people are usually coming at it from that mentality.. maybe not as insane a manner as this.. but many who want ARs believe so bc they afraid of government take over... Or because they think some foreign invasion is going to come hunt them down.. Or a mob and they'll need a semi auto.... I've 'debated' a lot of the tea party pro gun people on Twitter, most come from that view point.

I'm right leaning myself, but not when it comes to guns.. I don't think they should be banned, but there is no need for semi autos.

Banning them won't stop people from finding ways to kill eachother.. The root of the problem is obviously mental. But if you can make it harder for the person, when they do reach for something to kill, to get a high powered killing machine..... What is the harm in making it harder? Even if it's flawed, it's worth it.
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#362 » by J9Starks3 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 4:47 am

Almost every gun is a semi-automatic weapon.

A semi-auto merely discharges the spent round and then re-loads the weapon. It would still require you to pull the trigger for each shot.

Me thinks you dont mean there is no need for a semi auto... because having to manually load each round would be one big pain in the butt that anyone who has a gun would not want to go through and makes even basic self defense nearly impossible.
Knicker23
General Manager
And1: 139

Post#363 » by Knicker23 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 5:00 am

Yeah I guess i mean AR.. Or high capacity magazines. One should have to reload after letting off a couple of shots.
NYK 455
General Manager
And1: 161

Post#364 » by NYK 455 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 5:27 am

I agree with Alex here, but I don't think he came across well.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#365 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jan 9, 2013 7:13 am

The post-mortem from Mr. Jones.

http://youtu.be/v0sE9hAXXB4

"Duh Winning"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#366 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jan 9, 2013 7:24 am

http://youtu.be/r8HrA2T3lI4

You walk into the room
With your pencil in your hand
You see somebody naked
And you say, "Who is that man ?"
You try so hard
But you don't understand
Just what you'll say
When you get home.

Because something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones ?

You raise up your head
And you ask, "Is this where it is ?"
And somebody points to you and says
"It's his"
And you says, "What's mine ?"
And somebody else says, "Where what is ?"
And you say, "Oh my God
Am I here all alone ?"

But something is happening here
Do you, Mister Jones ?

You hand in your ticket
And you go watch the geek
Who immediately walks up to you
When he hears you speak
And says, "How does it feel
To be such a freak ?"
And you say, "Impossible"
As he hands you a bone.

And something is happening here
Do you, Mister Jones ?

You have many contacts
Among the lumberjacks
To get you facts
When someone attacks your imagination
But nobody has any respect
Anyway they already expect you
To all give a check
To tax-deductible charity organizations.
You've been with the professors
And they've all liked your looks
With great lawyers you have
Discussed lepers and crooks
You've been through all of
F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
You're very well read
It's well known.

But something is happening here
And you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones ?

Well, the sword swallower, he comes up to you
And then he kneels
He crosses himself
And then he clicks his high heels
And without further notice
He asks you how it feels
And he says, "Here is your throat back
Thanks for the loan".

And you know something is happening
Do you, Mister Jones ?

Now you see this one-eyed midget
Shouting the word "NOW"
And you say, "For what reason ?"
And he says, "How ?"
And you say, "What does this mean ?"
And he screams back, "You're a cow
Give me some milk
Or else go home".

Because something is happening
Do you, Mister Jones ?

Well, you walk into the room
Like a camel and then you frown
You put your eyes in your pocket
And your nose on the ground
There ought to be a law
Against you comin' around
You should be made
To wear earphones.

Does something is happening
And you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Jones ?

"Duh Winning"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
POSTING POLICIES:
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,883

Post#367 » by garrick » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:04 pm

It's rare to find a gun that isn't a semi auto these days. Almost all handguns are semi auto and with the exception of most shotguns and long range hunting rifles you'd be hard pressed to find legal guns that aren't semi auto.
You could theoretically ban larger capacity magazines but that isn't going to stop people from getting their hands on 30 clip magazines since there are a lot of them available already.
J9Starks3
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,195

Post#368 » by J9Starks3 » Wed Jan 9, 2013 3:08 pm

garrick wrote:It's rare to find a gun that isn't a semi auto these days. Almost all handguns are semi auto and with the exception of most shotguns and long range hunting rifles you'd be hard pressed to find legal guns that aren't semi auto.
You could theoretically ban larger capacity magazines but that isn't going to stop people from getting their hands on 30 clip magazines since there are a lot of them available already.

And easily made with some sheet metal and the knowledge from a 6th grade shop class...
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#369 » by magnumt » Wed Jan 9, 2013 8:13 pm

CT?
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
AndroidMan
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#370 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 8:28 pm

see below.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#371 » by AndroidMan » Wed Jan 9, 2013 8:33 pm

AndroidMan wrote:
magnumt wrote:CT?

My best guess at that was Connecticut Trooper. I assumed that's Conn slang for cops.

Completely wrong. Just re-analyzed. Brooklyn_yards listens to AJ because her bf is a CT. CT here would have to be conspiracy theorist. Damn, can't believe I went with Connecticut trooper.
yaboynyp
Assistant Coach
And1: 206

Post#372 » by yaboynyp » Wed Jan 9, 2013 11:06 pm

frogfood wrote:Looking at the # of posts in this thread, I'm gonna guess there are a few.

Mostly just a couple guys (2-5 max) trying to shout down and insult everyone that doesn’t agree with them. Like that is somehow an effective way to shift opinions “Oh you don’t agree with me, your an ignorant idiot who doesn’t understand the world boy” crazy: …
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#373 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am

This is what happens when you try to debate Piers Morgan in a rational and controlled manner. he tries to roll over you, insult you, and the common cut you off. Anyone who think Piers Morgan was a victim or was treated unfairly obviously have no idea who this douchebag is. He pulls the same stunts on his guests all the time.

Seriously, this guy is going to call a guest stupid and an idiot on live TV, where's the professionalism? What happened with AJ is that he was aware of Piers stunts and wouldn't allow this to happen to him. AJ knew the game and brought attention to what he felt was important. He wasn't going to sit there and allow Pier's "RedCoat" Morgan to roll over him, insult him, and cut him off whenever he felt like.

Also a video below of Piers doing the same thing to Ron Paul, a former congressman and three time presidential candidate. I have no problem with the British, but I'm damn sure not happy when we let a British man come and verbally abuse a true American. Have we become so enamored with globalism, that we allow this schmuck a tv slot and his rants against well intentioned Americans?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFaCK3oLAw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFceV8gszk[/youtube]
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#374 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 am

johnnywishbone wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Indian_Navy_Mutiny

Did you even read this link? It just illustrates my point further. This wasn't an armed insurrection but a general strike.

The RIN Revolt started as a strike by ratings of the Royal Indian Navy on 18 February in protest against general conditions. The immediate issues of the revolt were conditions and food. By dusk on 19 February, a Naval Central Strike committee was elected.
Leading Signalman M.S Khan and Petty Officer Telegraphist Madan Singh were unanimously elected President and Vice-President respectively.[3] The strike found immense support among the Indian population, already gripped by the stories of the Indian National Army.[4] The actions of the mutineers was supported by demonstrations which included a one-day general strike in Bombay. The strike spread to other cities, and was joined by the Royal Indian Air Force and local police forces. Naval officers and men began calling themselves the "Indian National Navy" and offered left-handed salutes to British officers. At some places, NCOs in the British Indian Army ignored and defied orders from British superiors. In Madras and Pune, the British garrisons had to face revolts within the ranks of the Indian Army. Widespread rioting took place from Karachi to Calcutta. Notably, the revolting ships hoisted three flags tied together — those of the Congress, Muslim League, and the Red Flag of the Communist Party of India (CPI), signifying the unity and downplaying of communal issues among the mutineers.
The revolt was called off following a meeting between the President of the Naval Central Strike Committee (NCSC), M. S. Khan, and Vallab Bhai Patel of the Congress, who had been sent to Bombay to settle the crisis. Patel issued a statement calling on the strikers to end their action, which was later echoed by a statement issued in Calcutta by Mohammed Ali Jinnah on behalf of the Muslim League. Under these considerable pressures, the strikers gave way. However, despite assurances of the good services of the Congress and the Muslim League widespread arrests were made. These were followed up by courts martial and large scale dismissals from the service. None of those dismissed were reinstated into either the Indian or Pakistani navies after independence.

Not to stir up any new hostilities, Johnny, but it's more of an attempt to show you why reading something for 5 minutes and assuming you are correct is questionable debate practice. You read the first few paragraphs from wiki and made a blanket statement which is completely wrong as I will show below, as there was an armed rebellion which was spurred on by Indian National Army fighting against the British headed by Subash Chandra Bose. You only read the introduction from the wiki page but failed to grasp the importance and reasoning for the Mutiny.

Let me explain from text taken from the same wiki link

To start, here's an introduction of the Indian National Army being put on trial. These INA members fought against the British in an armed capacity

After the Second World War, three officers of the Indian National Army (I.N.A.), General Shah Nawaz Khan, Colonel Prem Sahgal and Colonel Gurbaksh Singh Dhillon were put on trial at the Red Fort in Delhi for "waging war against the King Emperor", i.e. the British sovereign personifying British rule. The three defendants were defended at the trial by Jawaharlal Nehru, Bhulabhai Desai and others. Outside the fort, the trials inspired protests and discontent among the Indian population, who came to view the defendants as revolutionaries who had fought for their country.

Next, shows more attribution to Chandra Bose's movement and INA support that pretty much spurred on the mutiny

The INA trials, the stories of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, as well as the stories of INA's fight during the Siege of Imphal and in Burma were seeping into the glaring public-eye at the time. These, received through the wireless sets and the media, fed discontent and ultimately inspired the sailors to strike. In Karachi, revolt broke out on board the Royal Indian Navy ship, HMIS Hindustan off Manora Island. The ship, as well as shore establishments were taken over by mutineers. Later, it spread to the HMIS Bahadur. A naval central strike committee was formed on 19 February 1946, led by M. S. Khan and Madan Singh. The next day, ratings from Castle and Fort Barracks in Bombay, joined in the revolt when rumours (which were untrue) spread that HMIS Talwar's ratings had been fired upon. Ratings left their posts and went around Bombay in lorries, holding aloft flags containing the picture of Subhas Chandra Bose. Several Indian naval officers who opposed the strike and sided with the British were thrown off the ship by ratings. Soon, the mutineers were joined by thousands of disgruntled ratings from Bombay, Karachi, Cochin and Vizag. Communication between the various mutinies was maintained through the wireless communication sets available in HMIS Talwar. Thus, the entire revolt was coordinated.

Next the important thing you were probably waiting for. Demonstrations of armed militants going against the British

Hundreds of strikers from the sloops, minesweepers and shore establishments in Bombay demonstrated for 2 hours along Hornby Road near VT (now the very busy D.N. Road near CST). British personnel of the Defence forces were singled out for attacks by the strikers who were armed with hammers, crowbars and hockey sticks.

Next, this sure sounds like an armed rebellion, but I may be mistaken if guns qualify as arms.

Vehicles carrying mail were stopped and the mail burnt. British men and women going in cars and victorias were made to get down and shout "Jai Hind" (Victory to India). Guns were trained on the Taj Mahal Hotel, the Yacht Club and other buildings from morning till evening.

The next quote shows how the mutiny spread and wasn't limited to just the Navy alone. There was a pure national movement taken place.

1000 RIAF men from the Marine Drive and Andheri Camps also joined in sympathy. By the end of the day Gurkhas in Karachi had refused to fire on striking sailors.

This next passage also demonstrated the increased state of armed Indians who were willing to use them.

The situation was changing fast and rumours spread that Australian and Canadian armed battalions had been stationed outside the Lion gate and the Gun gate to encircle the dockyard where most ships were berthed. However, by this time, all the armouries of the ships and establishments had been seized by the striking ratings. The clerks, cleaning hands, cooks and wireless operators of the striking ship armed themselves with whatever weapon was available to resist the British Destroyers that had sailed from Trincomalee in Ceylon

Once again, firing artillery/shells/gunfire back at the British sounds more like a armed confrontation, rather then a general strike.

The Royal Artillery positioned the battery within point blank range of the Hindustan on the dockside. An ultimatum was delivered to the mutineers aboard Hindustan, stating that if they did not the leave the ship and put down their weapons by 10:30 they would have to face the consequences. The deadline came and went and there was no message from the ship or any movement. Orders were given to open fire at 10:33. The gunners' first round was on target. On board the Hindustan the Indian naval ratings began to return gunfire and several shells whistled over the Royal Artillery guns

Next, the passage below will begin to show the effects this armed rebellion had against the British psyche

The revolt caused a great deal of panic in the British Government. The connections of this revolt with the popular perceptions and changing attitudes with the activities of the INA and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was taken note of and its resemblance of the revolt of 1857 also caused alarm among the British administration of the time.

The next passage shows that the members of this mutiny/rebellion were not forgotten and have since been honored for their actions in India

More recently, the RIN Revolt has been renamed the Naval Uprising and the mutineers honoured for the part they played in India's freedom. In addition to the statue which stands in Mumbai opposite the sprawling Taj Wellingdon Mews, two prominent mutineers, Madan Singh and B.C Dutt, have each had ships named after them by the Indian Navy.

The following passage will explain how the revolt binded a nation together even along religious and cultural differences. The revolt also recieved wide militant support throughout India

The most significant factor of this revolt, with hind-sight, came to be that Hindus and Muslims united to resist the British, even at a time that saw the peak of the movement for Pakistan. This critical assessment starts from events at the time of the revolt. The revolt came to receive widespread militant support, even for the short period that it lasted, not only in Bombay, but also in Karachi and Calcutta on 23 February, in Ahmedabad, Madras and Trichinopoly on the 25th, at Kanpur on the 26th, and at Madurai and several places in Assam on the 26th. The agitations, mass strikes, demonstrations and consequently support for the mutineers, therefore continued several days even after the revolt had been called off.

Most importantly, as stated below is the fallout of this event, in that the British realized they could no longer rely on Indians to do their dirty work and that the game was up.

Along with this, the assessment may be made that it described in crystal clear terms to the government that the British Indian Armed forces could no longer be universally relied upon for support in crisis, and even more it was more likely itself to be the source of the sparks that would ignite trouble in a country fast slipping out of the scenario of political settlement.

Next, it further explains how this armed rebellion showed the British, that there would be no way to counter any other uprisings in India. It seemed the people and the mutineers/rebels had produced a favorable effect.

However, to control the result of those actions, compounded by the outpourings of the INA trials was beyond the capabilities of the British Indian forces on whom any British General or politician (including Indian leaders) could reliably trust. The navy itself was marginal in terms of state power; Indian service personnel were at this time being swept by a wave of nationalist sentiments, as would be proved by the mutinies that occurred in the Royal Indian Air Force. In the after-effect of the revolt, a Weekly intelligence summary issued on 25 March 1946 admitted that the Indian army, navy and air force units were no longer trust worthy, and, for the army, "only day to day estimates of steadiness could be made".[12] It came to the situation where, if wide-scale public unrest took shape, the armed forces could not be relied upon to support counter-insurgency operations

Having said all that, I'd liek to point out that I only had knowledge of the significance of this event and didn't really know all the specifics of what took place. I had more of a general idea. I thank you though for influencing me to go back and read it all, and now am fully aware fo what transpired.

All in all, these events(INA fighting the British and the Royal Indian Navy Mutiny/Rebellion) steered us towards independence far more effectively then peaceful sit downs were my people were beaten humiliatingly. If I had the choice between peaceful demonstration or aggressive armed rebellion, I would always pursue the peaceful solution at first and attempt diplomacy. After being humiliated and laughed at in my own land for 100's of years, after a point I'm taking arms up.
Brooklyn_Yards
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,322

Post#375 » by Brooklyn_Yards » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 am

AndroidMan wrote:
AndroidMan wrote:
magnumt wrote:CT?

My best guess at that was Connecticut Trooper. I assumed that's Conn slang for cops.

Completely wrong. Just re-analyzed. Brooklyn_yards listens to AJ because her bf is a CT. CT here would have to be conspiracy theorist. Damn, can't believe I went with Connecticut trooper.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes he's a Connecticut trooper.
BAT 14.0 Utah Jazz
PG: Toney Parker
SG: Jimmy Butler
SF:
PF:
C: Nikola Vucevic
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Post#376 » by Little Italia » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhx9p1vXu5E[/youtube]

Don't agree with Alex Jones but Piers Morgan and his guest looking pretty hypocritical right here.

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
johnnywishbone
General Manager
And1: 1,361

Post#377 » by johnnywishbone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

AndroidMan wrote:
johnnywishbone wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Indian_Navy_Mutiny

Did you even read this link? It just illustrates my point further. This wasn't an armed insurrection but a general strike.

The RIN Revolt started as a strike by ratings of the Royal Indian Navy on 18 February in protest against general conditions. The immediate issues of the revolt were conditions and food. By dusk on 19 February, a Naval Central Strike committee was elected.
Leading Signalman M.S Khan and Petty Officer Telegraphist Madan Singh were unanimously elected President and Vice-President respectively.[3] The strike found immense support among the Indian population, already gripped by the stories of the Indian National Army.[4] The actions of the mutineers was supported by demonstrations which included a one-day general strike in Bombay. The strike spread to other cities, and was joined by the Royal Indian Air Force and local police forces. Naval officers and men began calling themselves the "Indian National Navy" and offered left-handed salutes to British officers. At some places, NCOs in the British Indian Army ignored and defied orders from British superiors. In Madras and Pune, the British garrisons had to face revolts within the ranks of the Indian Army. Widespread rioting took place from Karachi to Calcutta. Notably, the revolting ships hoisted three flags tied together — those of the Congress, Muslim League, and the Red Flag of the Communist Party of India (CPI), signifying the unity and downplaying of communal issues among the mutineers.
The revolt was called off following a meeting between the President of the Naval Central Strike Committee (NCSC), M. S. Khan, and Vallab Bhai Patel of the Congress, who had been sent to Bombay to settle the crisis. Patel issued a statement calling on the strikers to end their action, which was later echoed by a statement issued in Calcutta by Mohammed Ali Jinnah on behalf of the Muslim League. Under these considerable pressures, the strikers gave way. However, despite assurances of the good services of the Congress and the Muslim League widespread arrests were made. These were followed up by courts martial and large scale dismissals from the service. None of those dismissed were reinstated into either the Indian or Pakistani navies after independence.

Look. I'm not an expert on Indian history but it's very simple.

Who did the British hand over power to? Did they hand it over to the followers of Gandhi or Bose?
Play time is over.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#378 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 am

Little Italia wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhx9p1vXu5E[/youtube]

Don't agree with Alex Jones but Piers Morgan and his guest looking pretty hypocritical right here.

First off, and most importantly, that girl on the right is hot!

When libs/progressive make comments like Bissenger made, I don't take them too seriously since neither he nor Piers probably owns a gun. It was more hypothetical hyperbole. However, when conservatives make those "I got you in my crosshairs" type comments, they have the weaponry and the ammunition and even if they are too high profile to do anything about it, they are speaking to a constituency which hears and is sympathetic that message.

So, while I see your point, it's much ado about nothing. But that girl on the right; that's another story. :D
POSTING POLICIES:
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#379 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 am

johnnywishbone wrote:Look. I'm not an expert on Indian history but it's very simple.

Who did the British hand over power to? Did they hand it over to the followers of Gandhi or Bose?

If you're not an expert on the subject and are speaking to someone who has more knowledge of said subject then you do, it would probably be best to not make concrete statements. That technique is using humility followed by arrogance in false assumption. Either way, they would never have handed over the power if there was never a Bose to begin with.

The British did not hand over the government to Gandhi either. What they did was give the Indian people a chance to decide their own future with national elections and appoint a prime minister through Parliament. In fact, I don't think gandhi held a significant high political office. Nehru was our First Prime Minister.

What happened to Bose. He either fled India in fear of retribution by the British or was assassinated. Either way, I as well as some Indians hold Bose in higher regards then we do for Gandhi. Gandhi to me is more of a person who falsely advocated peaceful rebellions while thousand were slaughtered, beaten, and arrested. Bose, like our American heroes such as George Washington, got up and actually fought and coordinated attacks against the enemies. It's pretty sad the global media keeps playing the gandhi card.
AndroidMan
Veteran

Post#380 » by AndroidMan » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 am

HawthorneWingo wrote:
Little Italia wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhx9p1vXu5E[/youtube]

First off, and most importantly, that girl on the right is hot!

When libs/progressive make comments like Bissenger made, I don't take them too seriously since neither he nor Piers probably owns a gun. It was more hypothetical hyperbole. However, when conservatives make those "I got you in my crosshairs" type comments, they have the weaponry and the ammunition and even if they are too high profile to do anything about it, they are speaking to a constituency which hears and is sympathetic that message.

So, while I see your point, it's much ado about nothing. But that girl on the right; that's another story. :D

the girl is of slightly above average looks, no bombshell, and more importantly sounds rude and obnoxious. I'd bang if I had about 6 beers and some earplugs, and I can safely ride away clean early. I'd be worried about the liberals who have bodyguards with weapons, myself. Crude rhetoric is crude rhetoric. Why should one fear Alex Jones when he has a clean criminal record, but somehow not fear a liberal who's talking about committing violence. I suppose in your perverse mind only liberals are spared, and all conservatives can go kick rocks, because they're evil. BS

Return to New York Knicks