ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Eric Maynor Shrine

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

How Pungent Is The Suck Emanating From Eric Maynor

Meh,I know it's there but it doesn't bother me...like a dirty sock.
18%
It's foul. I cringe every time he plays
22%
It's mind boggling that this guy is a basketball player
25%
Truly Epic...like no suck we've seen before
35%

Total votes: 65

TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,868

Re: The Official Eric Maynor Shrine  

Post#801 » by TGW » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:21 pm

wizardry wrote:
TGW wrote:
queridiculo wrote:Little over $4 million for around 320 NBA minutes played, seems like Maynor won. Who knows, maybe Eric is going to throw his little cousin (wizardry) some cash.

Maynor, in basketball terms, lost. He won't play in this league anytime soon...maybe forever.

But in life, he won. He cashed in what basically amounted to a 4 million dollar lottery ticket.

You have no idea what you are talking about :no:

Oh really? I said Maynor is the worst basketball player in the NBA and doesn't deserve to be in the league. Apparently, two real NBA teams agree with me.

How does that crow taste?
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
Illmatic21
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 554

Post#802 » by Illmatic21 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm

TGW wrote:
queridiculo wrote:Little over $4 million for around 320 NBA minutes played, seems like Maynor won. Who knows, maybe Eric is going to throw his little cousin (wizardry) some cash.

Maynor, in basketball terms, lost. He won't play in this league anytime soon...maybe forever.

But in life, he won. He cashed in what basically amounted to a 4 million dollar lottery ticket.

Wouldn't exactly call it a lottery ticket, it's not like he did nothing to get to where he is.. but yes, he/his agent absolutely fleeced the Wizards
jeffsays
Rookie
And1: 150

Post#803 » by jeffsays » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Holy ****, how bad do you have to be to get released by a team on a 20 game losing streak? Granted that 20 game losing streak was probably caused by maynor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using RealGM Forums mobile app
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,114

Post#804 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Wow, I hadn't heard he got waived. That speaks to how awful the guy is at the game of basketball when. And double wow at Phillies losing streak, it looks historically futile. 20 straight losses (16 by 10+, 10 by 15+, 8 by 20+), a average margin of loss of 18+ ppg, 12 of those losses coming against sub .500 teams, and while letting 19 of 20 opponents score over 100+ points (ORL being the lone team not to make it) for an average of 114.9 ppg. :o

They're next six games are @INDY, CHI, NYN, @CHI, @SAS, and @ HOU followed by ATL and DET, to only be followed by a brutal April with 6 out of 8 against teams battling for playoff seeding. Cleveland Cavs are in good shape to relinquish the crown no one wants. Philly may not win for the rest of the season, that would be very sad. :(
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,330

Post#805 » by Kanyewest » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Philadelphia waived Maynor on Sunday to create a roster spot that it used to sign James Nunnally to a 10-day contract. Maynor will still receive the $2.1 million he is owed next season and plans to explore other opportunities in the summer, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

According to the source, Maynor pushed for the move rather than finish the season with a team that is in rebuilding mode and has a roster filled with several borderline NBA players. The 76ers (15-51) have lost 20 games in a row, including the past 11 since Maynor joined the team.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wiz ... ght-games/

I'm not sure if Maynor actually pushed for the move or if the source is wizardry.
Tiny Too
Sophomore
And1: 5

Post#806 » by Tiny Too » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:58 am

Supposedly, Wroten and Carter-Williams went to management. They didn't like that Maynor, as a veteran, insisted they, as rookies, carry his gear on the road trips.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,700

Post#807 » by montestewart » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:03 am

Tiny Too wrote:Supposedly, Wroten and Carter-Williams went to management. They didn't like that Maynor, as a veteran, insisted they, as rookies, carry his gear on the road trips.

Maybe he's that delusional, but that sounds more like he wanted out and his behavior made it happen.
verbal8
General Manager
And1: 1,363

Post#808 » by verbal8 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Kanyewest wrote:
Philadelphia waived Maynor on Sunday to create a roster spot that it used to sign James Nunnally to a 10-day contract. Maynor will still receive the $2.1 million he is owed next season and plans to explore other opportunities in the summer, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

According to the source, Maynor pushed for the move rather than finish the season with a team that is in rebuilding mode and has a roster filled with several borderline NBA players. The 76ers (15-51) have lost 20 games in a row, including the past 11 since Maynor joined the team.

I'm not sure if Maynor actually pushed for the move or if the source is wizardry.

It would be funny if he and Vesely end up on the same team in Europe next year.
Dat2U
RealGM
And1: 7,062

Post#809 » by Dat2U » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Kanyewest wrote:

Wow so he went from wanting to mentor MCW to waiting to be released in a matter of 10 games? LOL. I wonder what happened? Maybe MCW felt like he didn't need mentoring from a scrub. :lol:
mohammed10
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#810 » by mohammed10 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm

verbal8 wrote:
It would be funny if he and Vesely end up on the same team in Europe next year.

Epic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1uvmh75xxs[/youtube]
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

'If' - by Rudyard Kipling
TGW
RealGM

Post#811 » by TGW » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:52 pm

The nerve of this loser to make Carter Williams hold his luggage. That's a joke. That's the equivalent of Jared Jeffries making Wall carry his luggage....FOH.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#812 » by keynote » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Tiny Too wrote:Supposedly, Wroten and Carter-Williams went to management. They didn't like that Maynor, as a veteran, insisted they, as rookies, carry his gear on the road trips.

In their defense, Maynor's bags are full of bricks and have no handles.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#813 » by JWizmentality » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm

keynote wrote:

Win!!! :lol: :lol:
Jimmy Recard
RealGM
And1: 5,369

Post#814 » by Jimmy Recard » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 pm

keynote wrote:

:rofl:

Thanks for the sig
TGW
RealGM

Post#815 » by TGW » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:37 pm

keynote wrote:

dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 15,845

Post#816 » by dckingsfan » Tue Apr 1, 2014 12:23 pm

keynote wrote:

WAIT, THAT ISN'T HOF?
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Re: Eric Maynor...Giving Our Opponents The Power Play. 

Post#817 » by pineappleheadindc » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:17 am

wizardry wrote:
nate33 wrote:
wizardry wrote:He joined the worst bench. Which means they were ranked 30 before he got there.

Yes, and Maynor proceeded to make them even worse once he got there.

Lies :roll:

I'm sorry for the necrobump, dudes. But I was just reading through the entire thread (after digging it up to explain to a visiting bulls fan about Wizardry).

This post, above, made me lose it. I spit coffee all over the ground laughing for this is the essence of Wizardry. (I would have paid money to be sitting next to Nate as he read this. Just to see his expression).

Ahh....good times. Seems like so long ago, but all the stuff in this thread happened within the course of this season.

Go Wizards!

:nod:
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,700

Post#818 » by montestewart » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:23 am

dckingsfan wrote:
keynote wrote:

WAIT, THAT ISN'T HOF?

Somehow I missed this first time around, but definitely HOF now.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#819 » by JWizmentality » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

OMG I missed Eric Maynor's Sign day 11 days ago. As Shrine Priest, I'm so ashamed :(

http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/201 ... il-blazers

Poof!! Fart be gone! :meditate:

Return to Washington Wizards