Open to a name change?

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Open to a name change? 

Post#61 » by Neddy » Thu May 1, 2014 5:33 pm

azncorruptedo17 wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:I like the red white and blue. The logo though I would be down for changing, like others have pointed out its way too similar to the other LA teams logo

I like it cuz it's simple... but frealz, i really LOVE the og sd clips logo.

that's the only logo change i will be down for.

#BRINGITBACK!

Actually, bringing back the old clipper logo sounds real appealing to me. it seems to symbolize the franchise restoring the purity and the good name of the clippers prior to Donald's corrupt and sleazy ways.
probably SD Clipper logo isn't good for LA, but perhaps something of a retro logo for LA that embraces the SD roots and colors?

ehhhhh f it.
Ranma
RealGM
And1: 4,062

Logo Looks 

Post#62 » by Ranma » Fri May 2, 2014 7:08 am

Neddy wrote:Image

In all my years as a Clippers fan, I can't believe I've never seen these logos before. I like them as well. Thanks for the find. The simplicity of the design appeals to me but a slightly more contemporary version of this design might just be perfect.

While I've seen these uniforms, I don't recall seeing the accompanying logo. I like a lot of elements of the design as it seems to be growing on me even though it reminds me of the old-school Miami Dolphins with the color scheme.
LA Legends: Kershaw & Koufax_ Image _IGNORED: Max Headrom-esqtvd-QRich3-EBledsoe12-alon8882-45clip
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Logo Looks 

Post#63 » by Neddy » Fri May 2, 2014 7:58 am

Ranma wrote:While I've seen these uniforms, I don't recall seeing the accompanying logo. I like a lot of elements of the design as it seems to be growing on me even though it reminds me of the old-school Miami Dolphins with the color scheme.

good observation! I honestly didn't even see the logo on the second picture with the uniforms. I liked the first pic i found as our potential future logo and was looking for unis to go with it, didn't really find the right color scheme but always liked the old braves colors. somewhere between the two i see a great compromise that will make even Henry Clay impressed!
ehhhhh f it.
Clemenza
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,218

Re: Open to a name change? 

Post#64 » by Clemenza » Tue May 6, 2014 5:53 am

Clippers for life! F*ck a name change!

Return to Los Angeles Clippers