Great game yesterday.

Moderator: Rafael122

Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,184

Great game yesterday. 

Post#1 » by Zonkerbl » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Go Nats! Our "ace" Stephen Strasburg did not pitch well, letting 5 runs score. But then the #rallypigeon appeared in the sixth and we scored six runs and woohoo!!!! Game ended 14-6. After our recent ten game winning streak was snapped by the giants hammering us 10-3, time to get another streak on!

Oh, and the Barves suck. We play them six more times - we've got a 7 game lead over them in the loss column. So even if they sweep us they can't win the division, they'll need help. But we need to get the clearly inferior Barves out of our heads and beat them down some as we head toward the post-season. Magic number to clinch the division against the Barves is 25.
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,866

Re: Great game yesterday. 

Post#2 » by Wizardspride » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:Go Nats! Our "ace" Stephen Strasburg did not pitch well, letting 5 runs score. But then the #rallypigeon appeared in the sixth and we scored six runs and woohoo!!!! Game ended 14-6. After our recent ten game winning streak was snapped by the giants hammering us 10-3, time to get another streak on!

Oh, and the Barves suck. We play them six more times - we've got a 7 game lead over them in the loss column. So even if they sweep us they can't win the division, they'll need help. But we need to get the clearly inferior Barves out of our heads and beat them down some as we head toward the post-season. Magic number to clinch the division against the Barves is 25.

Amen! :clap:
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
JTwiggy
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: Great game yesterday. 

Post#3 » by JTwiggy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Would anyone like me to make a series thread for the Phillies series?

Return to Washington Nationals