Image Image Image Image

A little help?

Chicago-Pride
Ballboy
And1: 0

A little help? 

Post#1 » by Chicago-Pride » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Am I doing something wrong? I just joined, but I'm only finding 3 current topics. I was expecting more traffic. Is this forum that slow?
IbreakNeckZ101
Lead Assistant
And1: 58

Re: A little help? 

Post#2 » by IbreakNeckZ101 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm

There was a good community here when I joined, and it was really nice. Great community; however, I think everyone has moved on with there lives and are quite busy. I believe they will all slowly come back once the cubs start really winning, which is definitely on the horizon.
Howling Mad
General Manager
And1: 577

Post#3 » by Howling Mad » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 pm

There was a small close knit few of us here half a decade back but most of us were in the growing stages of our adult lives. Since becoming real adults we've moved on to jobs, girlfriends, wives, kids, or maybe just more video games. Either way I love stopping by and seeing the familiar names.

Three of the guys from this forum have become my FB friends and we still keep in touch. I had an older s/n before so some might not recognize the new one.

Just off the top of my head, here's the familiar names I remember

Sportsworld and GYBE were always the mods and avid cub fans, obviously
2poor
breakneckZ
poseyH8er
Mattbulls
Hermes
treyz
gordon bombay
Robert23
Jojo english

and dangit I'm forgetting the jazz fan's s/n, and I'm a little embarrassed cause he's my FB friend so I know him by his real name now. Ha.
Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,323

Post#4 » by Stratmaster » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:26 pm

I think the baseball season is so long, and there are so many games, that it doesn't lend itself to consistent discussion. Now that the playoffs are here...and the Cubbies are in them...I would expect more traffic. Heck...I came here today looking for discussion and I really didn't pay much attention to this in the regular season.

Return to Chicago Cubs