Moderator: HMFFL

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: The Oakland Raiders 2015 Draft Thread 

Post#181 » by Quake Griffin » Mon May 4, 2015 2:04 pm

FNQ wrote:http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2015 ... 15-tracker

dunno much about all these guys.
Obviously the Harper kid sticks out for the Carr connection.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#182 » by FNQ » Mon May 4, 2015 3:44 pm

We've got vets though. Maybe not 9 year vets, but Streater is coming into his 4th year. Thompkins his 3rd, Crabtree his 5th.. we don't need a designated old fart at every position. Crabtree might be the technical 'senior', but Streater has been with the Raiders longest, and is a consummate pro. I'm not worried.

If Crabtree goes diva, I think hell put himself on an island. No one in the WR corps seems diva-ish in the slightest - certainly not the shy Cooper, Streater, or Butler. I'm not sure about Thompkins, DeBose, or Holmes.. but those 3 are hanging by a thread regardless. One wrong move and they're unemployed. Conversely for Crabtree, one outburst and he'll be lucky to get a minimum deal next year. Then how will he pay for his neckerchiefs and fancy breakfasts??
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#183 » by FNQ » Mon May 4, 2015 4:04 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:
FNQ wrote:http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2015 ... 15-tracker

dunno much about all these guys.
Obviously the Harper kid sticks out for the Carr connection.

Here's another one: DT Leon Orr. Big time recruit, but underachieved in college. When he found out he wasn't starting his 5th consecutive game, he left the team. So he quit on them. Immature move for sure, but he may have been right - he was one of, if not their best, lineman.

So needless to say the humble pie of not being drafted, being kicked off the team, and now fighting for a roster spot might motivate the talented knucklehead. If not, oh well. But I love the risk we're taking - none - for the potential payout - a rotational DT.

Others to note:

Cody Fajardo: took over QB duties for Kaep in Nevada, gadget player.
Josh Shirley: dismissed from UCLA, left Washington, surfaced in UNLV. Needs to play in or near California, homesick type. Solid prospect, would have been drafted if not for stuff like that
Terrell Pinson: ballhawking SS with below average athleticism
Jimmy Hall: played ILB in college at 205, will be S here. Terrible hands, decent in coverage. Likely cut.
Mitchell Bell: keep an eye on him. 350 lbs. All leg strength, not much arm strength. T-rex arms. Decently fast for someone so massive. Could make team, competing with Mady.
Jacoby Hale: tore ACL/MCL in practice last year. Potential draftee had that not happened. We'll see
Robertson Daniel (not a typo): Just decent all around. Decent athlete, decent stats, coulda been drafted. 8th round prospect. Could be FS.
Andrew Hendrix: camp arm, competing with McGloin, good luck. Not even a practice squadder
Vince Taylor: slooooooooow. Powerful as all hell, but just as slow. Solid athlete everywhere else but speed
Gus Johnson: got a blurb over at rotoworld, crazy good college stats but doesn't project to much here.. could be a practice squadder.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#184 » by RoyalMajesty » Mon May 4, 2015 5:59 pm

If we banking on Michael Crabtree to be a mentor, that veteran WR to go to help these young WRs, and be this sweet angel that was sent from Heaven, I'm going to vomit. Yes, Crabtree offers this team more upside than Jones and is younger, but I really question his character. Let's just hope he comes in and be that talented WR that's capable of catching 1,000+ yards without any princess needs and requirements.

Now, I just found out that WR-Josh Harper signed with the Raiders. That should be great news for Derek Carr. Let's just say we have Amari Cooper as the #1 WR, Rod Streater as the #2 WR, Michael Crabtree as the #3 WR, Andre Holmes as the #4 WR, and Andre Debose as the #6 WR because we need him only for kickoff returns purpose, what happens to Brice Butler? I like to see Josh Harper and Brice Butler battle for that #5 WR spot.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#185 » by Quake Griffin » Mon May 4, 2015 6:24 pm

Miles Burris indicating on instagram that he's been cut.

good move.
Won't sh** on a pro-player trying to make a career happen. Hope he gets better somewhere else. But it wasn't working here.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#186 » by Quake Griffin » Mon May 4, 2015 6:27 pm

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2015 ... nd-raiders

Nothing but respect and love for the Oakland Raiders. Grateful for the opportunity they gave me. Grew up coming to Raider games as a kid and got to live my dream of playing in the same stadium for the team closest to my hometown. I'm thankful to everyone in the organization and all my teammates. This is goodbye to Oakland but I'm not done yet. My story will be one of victory, not by my own strength but God's great grace. I serve a great God, his name is Jesus! #farewell #raidernation #oaktown #oncearaideralwaysaraider #trustingod

His release means only Tony Bergstrom remains from the team's 2012 draft class.

^^^
yikes.

Wonder how much of that is just poor picks vs. Guys just weren't going to develop properly under Dennis Allen.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#187 » by FNQ » Mon May 4, 2015 7:25 pm

RoyalMajesty wrote:If we banking on Michael Crabtree to be a mentor, that veteran WR to go to help these young WRs, and be this sweet angel that was sent from Heaven, I'm going to vomit. Yes, Crabtree offers this team more upside than Jones and is younger, but I really question his character. Let's just hope he comes in and be that talented WR that's capable of catching 1,000+ yards without any princess needs and requirements.

Now, I just found out that WR-Josh Harper signed with the Raiders. That should be great news for Derek Carr. Let's just say we have Amari Cooper as the #1 WR, Rod Streater as the #2 WR, Michael Crabtree as the #3 WR, Andre Holmes as the #4 WR, and Andre Debose as the #6 WR because we need him only for kickoff returns purpose, what happens to Brice Butler? I like to see Josh Harper and Brice Butler battle for that #5 WR spot.

If you were a young WR, would you look up to a diva bust?

I think Holmes goes before Butler. Holmes is more expensive and frankly not that good. I think Holmes/Thompkins/Harper are battling for #5 duties, at this point. Butler is a + athlete, + catcher, but raw. Holmes had his chance, Butler hasn't yet.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#188 » by FNQ » Mon May 4, 2015 7:29 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2015 ... nd-raiders

Nothing but respect and love for the Oakland Raiders. Grateful for the opportunity they gave me. Grew up coming to Raider games as a kid and got to live my dream of playing in the same stadium for the team closest to my hometown. I'm thankful to everyone in the organization and all my teammates. This is goodbye to Oakland but I'm not done yet. My story will be one of victory, not by my own strength but God's great grace. I serve a great God, his name is Jesus! #farewell #raidernation #oaktown #oncearaideralwaysaraider #trustingod

His release means only Tony Bergstrom remains from the team's 2012 draft class.

^^^
yikes.

Wonder how much of that is just poor picks vs. Guys just weren't going to develop properly under Dennis Allen.

several things:

- he's a good guy, but he's frankly not an NFL player. Too slow to play OLB, not smart enough or tough enough to play ILB. All the best, but he should look into the CFL or AFL if he wants to keep playing football. JMO. Never deserved to be on the team once we're trying to be decent. He was an OK special teamer, but you cant put him on the field for defense. Just a liability anywhere.

- he was a poor pick. In 2012, Mark Davis honored all of his scouting contracts, which extended through that year. The following year is when we overhauled our scouting dept, and we've had solid to great drafts since then. Even if they're caught napping ;)

- I don't think Dennis Allen had too much influence on anything. Not a great HC, but developing is usually on the players. The coaches install schemes to try and make players look better, but players make themselves better. Or, to a degree, positional coaches are more tied into player development than HC. I think Allen will bounce back and be a DC somewhere.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User

Post#189 » by RoyalMajesty » Mon May 4, 2015 10:15 pm

Classy move from Miles Burris. Good luck on your next journey.

Now, back to Glenn's question. Was it just poor picks by Reggie McKenzie or was it poor coaching by Dennis Allen? I say both at fault, but more fault to Reggie McKenzie. He's the one in charge. Nobody pointed a gun to his head telling him to draft these guys. He drafted them because he's the GM.

The 2012 NFL Draft was a total disaster! Yes I know, I know. McKenzie didn't have much to work with, but he could have drafted some players that can at least be special team players. Drafting Tony Bergstrom who was a raw offensive lineman with a lot of question marks coming out of Utah and was going to be a 26-year-old rookie with your 1st pick of the 2012 NFL Draft? GOOD LORD THAT WAS STUPID! Don't forget McKenzie also drafted Menelik Watson in the 2nd Round of the 2013 NFL Draft who was also a raw player with question marks and was constantly injured coming out of college, but was going to be a 25-years-old rookie was another bad move.

Now, Reggie McKenzie is making some progress the last 2 NFL Drafts. I think Keith McGill was the oldest player Reggie McKenzie drafted from the 2014 NFL Draft and he was a 25-years-old rookie, but he wasn't drafted until the mid 4th Round. This year 2015 NFL Draft, the oldest player Reggie McKenzie drafted is Clive Walford and he's going to be 24-years-old in October. I would love for Reggie McKenzie to completely cut out drafting these 26-year-old, 25-year-old, 24-year-old rookies, but hey! McKenzie is getting there. At least he's not drafting them until later in the mid rounds to the late rounds of the NFL Draft. I'm becoming a little more patience with this guy and actually surprised myself for defending him couple of times already :lol:
RoyalMajesty
Banned User

Post#190 » by RoyalMajesty » Tue May 5, 2015 3:05 am

2012 NFL Draft = F

The 2012 NFL Draft was a total disaster. I mean Reggie McKenzie completely bombed this NFL Draft. There's nobody from that 2012 NFL Draft Class is on this team besides Tony Bergstrom and he's been injured every season now. Even when he is healthy, he's still not good and too weak for this blocking scheme. He should get cut soon. Rod Streater is the only good thing from the 2012 NFL Draft, but he was signed as a undrafted rookie.

2013 NFL Draft = C-

WLB-Sio Moore was a nice find in the 3rd Round at #66 and is a starter on our defense, TE-Mychal Rivera gives us good depth at TE considering he was a 6th Round Pick at #184 (I believe Clive Walford would eventually take the starting TE position later on this upcoming season), and same thing goes for RB-Latavius Murray who was also a 6th Round Pick at #181 that can give us good depth at RB or be our #1 RB if he can stay healthy.

I'm really pulling for CB-D.J. Hayden to be healthy and break out to be one of our core players on defense, but he can't seem to stay healthy. OT-Menelik Watson was a disaster pick in the 2nd Round and again, he was a raw 25-year-old rookie that was constantly injured coming out of college. Those 2 injured players were too risky to pick early in the 2012 NFL Draft considering there was DT-Sheldon Richardon who went #13, DT-Star Lotulelei who went #14, FS-Eric Reid who went #18, CB-Desmond Trufant who went #22, CB-Jonathan Banks who went #43, DT-Kawann Short who went #44, MLB-Kiko Alonso who went #46, RB-Le'Veon Bell who went #48, DT-Jonathan Hankins who went #49, RB-Eddie Lacy who went #61, TE-Travis Kelce who went #63, and RG-Larry Warford who went #65 were all available at the time when we were drafting. Reggie McKenzie really reached for CB-D.J. Hayden at #12 and OT-Menelik Watson at #42. Add to that, Reggie McKenzie didn't get enough trading down from #3 to #12 from the Miami Dolphins.

I really hated the 2013 4th Round Pick on QB-Tyler Wilson at #112 when we could have use that 4th Round Pick on someone else. A special team player or depth along the offensive line would have been great instead of wasting a 4th Round Pick on QB-Tyler Wilson. Going after TE-Nick Kasa in the 6th Round, DT-Stacy McGee in the 6th Round, WR-Brice Butler in the 7th Round, and DE-David Bass in the 7th Round were fine. Reggie McKenzie seen potential in those players and took a chance on them, but unfortunately, it didn't work. What can you do about it? I can live with that knowing those picks were in the late rounds.

2014 NFL Draft = A-

If it wasn't for trading a 2014 5th Round Pick #146 for QB-Matt Flynn, trading a 2014 6th Round Pick #181 for QB-Matt Schaub, and perhaps even drafting a 25-year-old rookie CB-Keith McGill in the 4th Round of the 2014 NFL Draft, I would grade this draft a perfect A. The 2014 NFL Draft was a really strong draft with a lot of talent. Guys like CB-Bene Benwikere who was drafted in the 2014 5th Round at #148, DE/OLB-Aaron Lynch who was drafted in the 2014 5th Round at #150, and C-Corey Linsley who was drafted in the 2014 5th Round at #161 could have been better picks by the Raiders instead of trading the 2014 5th Round Pick #146 away for QB-Matt Flynn. Same thing goes for the 2014 6th Round Pick #181 that was traded away for QB-Matt Schaub when Reggie McKenzie could have took a chance on a young talented player from a strong 2014 NFL Draft. Pretty much, it's better to have 2 young talented players even if it means those 2 players are special teams players than 2 QBs who can't win games and are not capable to come in and run the offense.

Great job by Reggie McKenzie finding DT-Justin Ellis in the 4th Round at #107 and CB-T.J. Carrie in the 7th Round at #219. Reggie McKenzie took a chance on DE-Shelby Harris in the 7th Round at #235 and FS-Jonathan Dowling in the 7th Round at #247. Hoping those 2 players can just give us good depth and good special team play. Anything more than that is just incredible, but if those 2 players don't work out, it's not too big of a deal when they were just 7th Round Picks. Getting starters with SLB-Khalil Mack in the 1st Round at #5, QB-Derek Carr in the 2nd Round at #36, and LG-Gabe Jackson in the 3rd Round at #81 were a must for Reggie McKenzie to build this team. Reggie McKenzie needed to get starters from the 1st 3 Rounds or even the 1st 4 Rounds. He did a incredible job on that.

2015 NFL Draft = B

For now, I'll give Reggie McKenzie and the Raiders a B grade for the 2015 NFL Draft. I absolutely love the WR-Amari Cooper pick at #4 in the 1st Round even though I would have love to see QB-Marcus Mariota drop down to #4 so that the New York Jets could trade up from #6 to #4 to draft him while the Raiders can still draft WR-Amari Cooper at #6 while also getting a extra 2015 2nd Round Pick or 2015 3rd Round Pick from the New York Jets. WR-Amari Cooper with his great route running, good hands, being a young rookie at 21-years-old with plenty of upside, and the most polished WR in this 2015 NFL Draft will be huge for QB-Derek Carr and this offense for this upcoming season. I'm with Glenn being a fan of TE-Clive Walford selected in the 3rd Round at #68 who can catch and block for a TE. He's rated as the 2nd best TE in this 2015 NFL Draft and gives us another weapon to go along with WR-Amari Cooper for QB-Derek Carr for many years to come.

I think DE-Mario Edwards Jr. was a reach at #35 in the 2nd Round. Reggie McKenzie could have traded down a bit and grab a extra 2015 4th Round Pick and then draft this guy. I'm really concerned about his weight, work ethic, and effort, but I hope he could get in shape and be that starting DE for years to come for the Raiders. The other guy who I thought was a reach is OG-Jon Feliciano in the 4th Round at #128. Same thing with MLB-Ben Heeny in the 5th Round at #140 and definitely OLB-Neiron Ball in the 5th Round at #161 who didn't do squat in college and was most likely going to be a 7th Round Pick. I would have love to see DT-Marcus Hardison in the 4th Round at #128 (He went at #135 to the Bengals), OG-Jon Feliciano in the 5th Round at #140, and MLB-Ben Heeny in the 5th Round at #161.

I like DE-Max Valles in the 6th Round at #179 because he only played 2 years at Virginia and still have plenty of time to develop his body and his skills to be a rotating DE. OT-Anthony Morris in the 7th Round at #218 over CB-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu was kind of a head scratcher. I would have love for Reggie McKenzie to draft CB-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu to give this team more depth at CB. I didn't mind the selection of CB-Dexter McDonald in the 7th Round at #242. He's worth the risk to give this team another talented CB to add to that young CB unit. We did took a chance on another talented CB in the 7th Round in the 2014 NFL Draft in T.J. Carrie so I'm hoping that luck is still there for CB-Dexter McDonald.

However, my favorite late round pick is WR-Andre Debose from Florida in the 7th Round at #221. He got a career of 4 kickoff return TDs and 1 punt return TD. He averaged a career 26.7 yards per kickoff return and should help remove T.J. Carrie from kickoff return and let him focus only on the punt returns. Overall, I think the 2015 NFL Draft was another good NFL Draft for Reggie McKenzie and the Raiders. I would have traded down a little bit in the 2nd Round to draft DE-Mario Edwards Jr. that's if everybody really wanted this guy, draft CB-Ifo Ekpre-Olomu in the 7th Round at #218 instead of OT-Anthony Morris, draft DT-Marcus Hardison instead of OG-Jon Feliciano in the 4th Round at #128, but draft OG-Jon Feliciano in the 5th Round at #140 and MLB-Ben Heeny in the 5th Round at #161. One last thing, I really like the signing of WR-Josh Harper from the undrafted free agent market to team up with his former Fresno State teammate Derek Carr and I think he will eventually take the #5 WR spot over Brice Butler.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#191 » by FNQ » Tue May 5, 2015 3:52 am

wow..

Your posts on the draft are always negative, rife with revisionist history, and 'I'm better than our GM' attitude. You give our 2014 draft an A and spend the entire time grousing about 5th and 6th round picks. And about guys who are purely system fits who would wildly fail in our system. We've ran a 4-3 hybrid, and are now incorporating a LEO. Where does Aaron Lynch fit there? Same position as Mack. Corey Linsley in a PBS? He should thank his lucky stars he's on the best offense in the league.

It would be a treat for me if you took your takes over to footballsfuture forums and watch how football nutjobs, some of whom that have actually worked for teams, would tear these arguments apart. scrubbedYou can prefer other players all you want, but you try and downplay every smart move we make, and prop up your picks and takes, which if we compare them % wise to Reggie's moves, don't hold up.

Try being a Raider fan more than a Royal fan. We're doing pretty well, tyvm, even if we aren't making the best pick in the round, every round.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#192 » by FNQ » Tue May 5, 2015 4:02 am

RoyalMajesty wrote:Now, back to Glenn's question. Was it just poor picks by Reggie McKenzie or was it poor coaching by Dennis Allen? I say both at fault, but more fault to Reggie McKenzie. He's the one in charge. Nobody pointed a gun to his head telling him to draft these guys. He drafted them because he's the GM.

The 2012 NFL Draft was a total disaster! Yes I know, I know. McKenzie didn't have much to work with, but he could have drafted some players that can at least be special team players. Drafting Tony Bergstrom who was a raw offensive lineman with a lot of question marks coming out of Utah and was going to be a 26-year-old rookie with your 1st pick of the 2012 NFL Draft? GOOD LORD THAT WAS STUPID! Don't forget McKenzie also drafted Menelik Watson in the 2nd Round of the 2013 NFL Draft who was also a raw player with question marks and was constantly injured coming out of college, but was going to be a 25-years-old rookie was another bad move.

Plllllleeeeeasssseeee take this take to footballsfuture. Please.

GM's depend a lot on their scouts, as scouts provide video packages for the GM to look at quite frequently. This is apparently very routine. So when Reggie is using scouts at Mr. Davis' insistence since they were already signed, he's taking the risk of listening. That's not to say Reggie should be excused for that - the draft was terrible and we took many risks, none of which worked - but the next 3 drafts have produced a lot of quality starters, 2 franchise cornerstones (possibly a 3rd), and what's the difference? Reggie's scouts were here '13-'15.

Also, I never understood why age = potential in some fans' minds. If Menelik was 22, would that have made the pick better? Potential is potential. Age is just a window for it, and usually only relevant to how many years the player has played (wear and tear). So a 25 year old playing 3 years, or a 22 year old playing since HS (8+ years).. which has the potential? Which has the window? Personally, I'm excited to see what Mike Tice can do with Menelik, who still has all the tools to be a good player. That technique though, the happy feet, the getting caught off balance... he's been a failed risk so far. But I'm glad we have a guy taking risks, because thats what the team needs. We needed homerun swings in a crappy draft, with a crappy roster.

Look at our depth chart right now... insanely better than when Reggie started. Better every year. And unlike Al Davis teams, we can cut veterans, and not have it affect us in the future. We could easily go 8-8 this year, and STILL have the most cap space in the league.

I honestly don't get how an actual fan can see everything that's happened with the Raiders the past 3 years and not be excited that we're actually building a team the right way for once. Are you a bigger fan of the team or your takes? Honest question.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User

Post#193 » by RoyalMajesty » Tue May 5, 2015 4:51 am

scrubbedNot everybody is going to agree with you on here ok for the last time? If you was so great on scouting these players and think you this type of Mike Mayock expert, you would be working for the Raiders instead of typing what you think about the Raiders in this topic just like the rest of us.scrubbed

I give Reggie McKenzie plenty of credit for his drafting for the last 2 NFL Drafts now, but was hard on him in his early years as the GM with poor drafting and team decisions. Come on now, we will soon don't have any players from the 2012 NFL Draft and Menelik Watson might be 32-year-old soon when he finally get the picture. How about your guy Stacy McGee that you overrate thinking he's this star type of DT that can start and do this and that? How's that turning out for you? I could bash on McKenzie a little bit more, but after talking to Glenn and Twinkie and others as well, I honestly have grown a little patience and even defensive protecting some of Reggie McKenzie's decisions. Do I need to bring up the time you was bashing on Reggie McKenzie drafting Gabe Jackson and thinking his job was taken away from Khalif Barnes when he actually injured? I don't think so.

scrubbedEverybody is not going to agree with you especially me. Glenn and Twinkie and other as well agreed to disagree from time to time, but you on the other hand constantly not open to another person's opinion

You need me here FNQ. Other posters in here don't mind me being here either. I don't have no problem with Glenn or Twinkie or anybody else, but for some reason you have a problem with me. I didn't bang your girl or stole your phone. I expect you to change your ways of how you approach in a conversation around here or else you going to be talking to yourself in this Raiders forum in RealGM. Have a good night and Go Raiders!

check your PMs.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#194 » by FNQ » Tue May 5, 2015 5:58 am

Well you're exaggerating for effect now. Saying that McGee could start based on his 2013,is calling him a star? Saying that Gabe graded out in the bottom half of starting LGs, when guys like Mack were being complained about for not getting enough sacks is bashing Reggie? Ok, if you say so.

I dont claim to be an expert. You dont see me second guessing 5th round picks, acting as if I would have made them. And I'm not asking you to agree, I'm wondering what joy you get nitpicking the smallest things in an effort to show that our GM isnt doing well. Usuallys fans are pretty stoked when they get 2 cornerstones, and 2 solid starters in a draft. Instead, you chose to focus on the 3 picks that havent (in year 1, mind you) worked out. I also don't agree with every poster in here every time. I'll say my piece to it if I please. But when I see your posts, pre-edits, I see constant negativity, constant second guess, and nitpicking. When I explain that Al Davis' scouts were here in 2012 and what scouts do.. do you address that? When I point out that we've got 3+ starters from the 2013 draft, a historically weak class, do you address that? You stick to your guns and that's fine. But it's not me making anything personal, it's me explaining more in-depth things that I've learned from other sites, other people who are connected. Frankly I've given up on getting you to understand these things, I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm trying to show others what football junkies, trainers to these football players, and in some cases former scouts actually do say, actually do, actually think. That it conflicts with what you're saying is not personal, at least to me it isn't.

To that end, if your now edited post included mentioning anything positive whatsoever, instead of just mentioning better players who you would have picked - none of which I saw you mentioning in the regular season - I probably wouldn't have wondered at you who's success you really prefer. But if you don't see pettiness in complaining that some 5th and 6th round picks did better than the ones we picked, then no GMs ever do a good job, in the history of the NFL.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#195 » by Quake Griffin » Tue May 5, 2015 7:29 am

Kevin Boothe released.
hmph. Keep these guys around for the draft and them dump them? Maybe so we wouldn't show our hand in the draft?

anywho. Looks like Reggie and JDR are taking out the garbage.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#196 » by Quake Griffin » Tue May 5, 2015 7:31 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/status/595345015422889984[/tweet]

Funny. Bergstrom is still on the team.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#197 » by FNQ » Tue May 5, 2015 7:41 am

Quake Griffin wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/status/595345015422889984[/tweet]

There are no words for that.

Boothe is the head-scratcher there. He's versatile, and we have no backup C right now.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User

Post#198 » by RoyalMajesty » Tue May 5, 2015 8:35 am

scrubbed, last chance
I gave Reggie McKenzie a bad grade for the 2012 NFL Draft and a passing grade for the 2013 NFL Draft. I'm not a fan of either NFL Draft, but gave him a high grade for the 2014 NFL Draft and the 2015 NFL Draft because I truly giving him a chance and want him to succeed of course. What do you want? You want me to give the guy an A for each NFL Draft? Or how about couple of happy face stickers? LOL!

Let's ask the only other active person here or two about the grade they would give Reggie McKenzie for the 2012 NFL Draft, 2013 NFL Draft, 2014 NFL Draft, and 2015 NFL Draft and see how FNQ will disagree with them and tell them how wrong they are shall we? Here we go!

One more thing FNQ, you went through my posts before and quote stuff what I put down, but you don't like how I found your posts and quote you on how you wasn't impress by Stephen Curry coming out the 2009 NBA Draft scrubbed LOL! Do u not see how one sided of a poster you are? It's FNQ's way or the high way. scrubbed
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#199 » by Quake Griffin » Tue May 5, 2015 1:17 pm

FNQ wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/status/595345015422889984[/tweet]

There are no words for that.

Boothe is the head-scratcher there. He's versatile, and we have no backup C right now.

Feliciano has played some Center. Maybe they think he renders Boothe obsolete.

Man…Reggie can put this team on SOONER rather than later by making La'el Collins an offer he cannot refuse once he's cleared. Looks like police said he's not a suspect on Monday. Don't know if there's anything else he has to go through.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#200 » by FNQ » Tue May 5, 2015 1:54 pm

I think there's a cap to what you can offer a UDFA.. Comes down to where he wants to play. Dont think its here..

Feliciano is tabbed to start right now, I think

Return to Las Vegas Raiders