Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,690

*Take 3* GMAT: Sign Ups - ALTERNATES ONLY 

Post#1 » by MadNESS » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 am

I will be running this version of GMAT.

I will find an innocent bystander (poster) to randomly select the draf order and the teams.

I will be looking for someone to assist in autopicking for the top 90 players draft, run free agency (Not playing the game), 6 guys to approve trades, and someone to do the 2016 draft (If we do it.) I should be able to handle everything else.

This will be a 30 team GMAT (Hopefully). (If not, we will adjust accordingly).

We will have a 3 round fantasy draft that will be randomly assigned where you pick. (A - B - B) format. The draft will have 30 minute picks. The draft will be a strict timeframe, so please send a list of your top 90 players to Me, and the person that I find to assist in autopicking the top 90 players.

After the 90 players are drafted, you will then be randomly assigned a team in which you will receive the remaining players from that team.

Once the randomly selected picks, draft, and teams are set,
It will be a regular GMAT = which will have 1 week of trading, free agency, and one week of trading, followed by rankings, playoffs, write ups, final rankings. I have not decided if we will do a 2016 draft or not, that part is up in the air.

Regular GMAT = Standard rules we always use.

Cap / Lux / Hard cap will be significantly higher for the 2016 season as well.

To sign up - follow this -

I, __________________ will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME -
EMAIL -
AIM -

Players -

1.) MadNESS
2.) Thunderfan123
3.) Blazer50
4.) Warriorfan
5.) Spree8
6.) TimmayTime
7.) Gremz
8.) SimonFish
9.) Karmaloop
10.) Moss_is_1
11.) GamePoint
12.) DameCurry
13.) Cormag001
14.) pelifan
15.) DK-All Day
16.) Note30
17.) Immortalone23
18.) Troubadour
19.) Domejandro
20.) TrillSimmons
21.) Eh Oh Canada
22.) Parsnips33
23.) Aruan135
24.) RightToCensor
25.) JoelNoel
26.) Chuck Texas
27.) Dan Verze
28.) DroppinDimes
29.) RunTMaC
30.) Pakii
LAKESHOW
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,690

Re: *Take 3* GMAT: Sign Ups. 

Post#2 » by MadNESS » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 am

I, MadNESS will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - MadNESS
EMAIL - Cantmesswithness8@yahoo.com
AIM - Bness8888
LAKESHOW
ThunderFan123
Junior
And1: 13

Post#3 » by ThunderFan123 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 am

I, Thunder Fan123 will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

ThunderFan123
Ethan.worley@okcps.org..
Blazer50
Head Coach
And1: 759

Post#4 » by Blazer50 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:32 am

I, Blazer50, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Blazer50
EMAIL - Scott.ins@aol.com.
AIM - Scott.ins
Warriorfan
RealGM
And1: 2,696

Post#5 » by Warriorfan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:42 am

I, ______warriorfan___ will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - warriorfan
EMAIL - GM_A_TEAM@YAHOO.COM
AIM - soma seekerjb
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,729

Post#6 » by spree8 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 am

I______spree8___ will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

poster name - spree8
Timmaytime
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,717

Post#7 » by Timmaytime » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 am

I, Timmaytime will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am CORRECT BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Timmaytime
EMAIL - tim.waller5 @ gmail.com
ComboGuardCity wrote:If Bellinelli drops 50 and we lose I’ll eat my dog
Gremz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,142

Post#8 » by Gremz » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:07 am

I Gremz will play,

Insert quoted paragraph, good for the game etc etc

Poster Name: Gremz
Email: thegremz@gmail.com
AIM: Elfgremlin2
SimonFish
General Manager
And1: 2,029

??: *Take 3* GMAT: Sign Ups. 

Post#9 » by SimonFish » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:22 am

I, SimonFish will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am CORRECT BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - SimonFish
EMAIL - simonchow1990 at gmail
Karmaloop
General Manager
And1: 1,478

Post#10 » by Karmaloop » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:34 pm

I, Karmaloop, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

GMATcommish2013 AT yahoo DOT com
moss_is_1
RealGM
And1: 2,011

Post#11 » by moss_is_1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:52 pm

I,moss_is_1, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

oquist@live.com
GamePoint
Starter
And1: 109

Post#12 » by GamePoint » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:59 pm

I, Gamepoint will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Gamepoint
EMAIL - cuaresmagates@hotmail.com
damecurry
General Manager
And1: 1,517

Post#13 » by damecurry » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 pm

I, DC, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Damecurry
EMAIL - soenerm@gmail.com
AIM -
Cormag001
Pro Prospect
And1: 288

Post#14 » by Cormag001 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:31 pm

I, Cormag, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Cormag001
EMAIL - ryan.haughee@gmail.com.
AIM -
pelifan
RealGM
And1: 21,691

Post#15 » by pelifan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:33 pm

I, __________pelifan________ will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - pelifan
EMAIL - Surface319@outlook.com
DK-All Day
General Manager
And1: 8,331

Post#16 » by DK-All Day » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:32 pm

I, DK-All Day will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - DK-All Day
EMAIL - darrius_kimble@ymail.com
AIM - DK
Handsome.
Note30
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,526

Post#17 » by Note30 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 am

I, Note 30 will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Note 30
EMAIL - note30.realgm@gmail.com.
AIM - don't use
frankenwolf wrote:I hope you eat every one of these words next year when the Timberwolves are world champions

[*]-Mar 2023 in reference to the Gobert trade.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
immortalone23
Bench Warmer
And1: 416

Post#18 » by immortalone23 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:35 pm

I, Immortalone23 will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Immortalone23
EMAIL - analyticanomaly @gmail.com
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Post#19 » by Troubadour » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:17 pm

To sign up - follow this -

I, Troubadour, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Troubadour
EMAIL - troubadourgmat@gmail.com
AIM - n/a
Domejandro
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 26,839

Post#20 » by Domejandro » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:20 pm

[color=#FF0080][b] I, Jacob Cameron, will play the entire game from start to finish, including all rankings, write ups, and drafting. I will not quit, no matter what random pick I receive. I will not quit no matter which random team I receive. I will not quit if I lose a big name FA. I will not publicly grip over a bad trade, a bad contract, or a bad pick, period! If there is an issue, I will talk to a moderator (Chuck or Ness), or handle it will the commisioner (Ness) privately via email. I will keep my roster 100% up to date all times, per the roster page rules. I will follow all CBA rules to the best of my ability, including all cap holds, cap numbers, and trading rules. If I have any questions regarding any of the CBA rules, I will ask before hand, to make sure that I am correct BEFORE I post a deal. I will have fun and maintain a positive attitude while playing, at all times.

POSTER NAME - Domejandro
EMAIL - Domejandro@gmail.com
AIM - Unsure what that is, but PM me if I need one.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games