ImageImage

Brandon Boykin a Steeler

Moderator: SD2042

NavLDO
Suns Forum Defensive Player of the Year
And1: 1,425

Brandon Boykin a Steeler 

Post#1 » by NavLDO » Mon Aug 3, 2015 8:54 pm

Not huge news, and this forum is rather 'empty' but figured it was at least worth mentioning. To me, Boykin is well worth the conditional 5th Rd pick (turns to a 4th Rd pick depending on his total playing time). And even if it is a 4th, that's more than likely a good sign, as it likely means he's good enough to see the field quite a bit.

Anyway, what are you all's thoughts? Yeah, he's short (5' 9 1/2"), but that didn't prevent him from securing 6 picks a couple of years ago, and with the success of other short corners like Chris Williams and Tim Jennings, I see no reason he can't play on the outside for us.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Re: Brandon Boykin a Steeler 

Post#2 » by SD2042 » Fri Aug 7, 2015 2:53 am

NavLDO wrote:Not huge news, and this forum is rather 'empty' but figured it was at least worth mentioning. To me, Boykin is well worth the conditional 5th Rd pick (turns to a 4th Rd pick depending on his total playing time). And even if it is a 4th, that's more than likely a good sign, as it likely means he's good enough to see the field quite a bit.

Anyway, what are you all's thoughts? Yeah, he's short (5' 9 1/2"), but that didn't prevent him from securing 6 picks a couple of years ago, and with the success of other short corners like Chris Williams and Tim Jennings, I see no reason he can't play on the outside for us.

I will admit I haven't watch Boykin as an Eagle. If this guy is as tough as emphasize, then he will be a welcome addition to the Steelers secondary to improve our defense a bit and start inch our way out of the 20s ranking when it comes to the defense.

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers